The package includes a well-balanced itinerary of Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama sessions, rejuvenating massages, cooking classes, community exercises, nature farming – depending on the duration of the package. It’s ideal for guests who are the beginners of Yoga.
Program Inclusions : Sessions Minutes
1. Personalized Yoga Instructional Sessions per room 2 60
2. Personalized Pranayama Sessions per room 2 60
3. Personalized MeditationSession per room 1 60
4. Personalized YogaNidra(deep relaxation)Session 1 60
5. Rejuvenation Massages per person
(Balinese/Swedish/Thai/Aromatherapy/Abhyanga) 5 60
6. Body Scrub & Mask per person
(Salt / Coconut & Honey /Spice / Chocolate / Coffee / Alovera / Fruit) 1 60
7. Facial per person 1 60
8. Cooking Sessions on Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine 1 60
9. Session on introduction to Naturopathy and wellbeing 1 45
10. A visit to a nearby Village or City Excursion / Shopping Trip to Bangalore city 1 Full day
11. Community Exercise that involves Farming, Cooking and Feeding group of Children at nearby Village Schools / Orphanage. 1 Half day
12. Nature-based exercises
13. Roundtrip Airport transfers
- Wellness Consultation on arrival
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group Yoga Sessions
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session
- Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
Yoga helps achieve the perfect balance between body, mind and spirit and Shreyas Yoga Retreat in Bengaluru is the perfect retreat, set in a serene, simple and luxurious environment, to experience that.
Set in 25-acres of greenery and frangipani gardens, the center can occupy up to 20 guests at a time, each cared for by staff, teachers and therapists, who have incorporated Yoga principles into their daily philosophy. Guests can choose how much or how little Yoga they would like to practice daily in the machans and meditation huts that offer an ideal venue to connect with nature and relax.
Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and other meditative practices like Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Pratyahara, daily guided meditation and chanting sessions, massages, a wholesome menu of vegetarian cuisine, and mouna and karma Yoga - to appreciate silence and a selfless attitude towards work respectively are all practiced here, under the guidance of teachers. The rejuvenation Spa also offers a range of treatments to ease aches and pains and weight gain issues.
Eco-friendly accommodation offerings include cottage suites, eight tents and a five-person cottage, set within a coconut grove. Guests also have the opportunity to help in the community with activities like farming in the retreats' organic garden and cooking and serving food to village school children. Sustainability is an important element as its gourmet vegetarian cuisine is made using ingredients grown on site, drinking water is purified at the in-house purification plant, rainwater is harvested and soil is regenerated. There is also a large infinity pool & Jacuzzi, a 24-hour gym and their own library with books and movies on philosophy, spirituality, science and nature.
Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
The ‘tented’ Garden Cottages, spaciously scattered across the property are surrounded by lush vistas of greenery and have en-suite bathrooms that open onto private walled courtyards. All tents are air conditioned, have ISD/STD lines as well as complimentary Broadband Internet connections. Other amenities include electronic safe, hair dryer, electric kettle with a selection of teas, bathrobes, toiletries, slippers and writing desk.TV A/C Minibar Locker Double Bed Single Bed Telephone
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Bangalore International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Bangalore Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Well connected with highways to Hyderabad, many major cities,