Surrounded by paddy fields on the outskirts of the famous Kerala Backwaters, the Athreya Ayurvedic Centre is an oasis for Ayurvedic regeneration. It is a place of retreat for anyone seeking a genuine holistic experience for the well-being of body and mind. With a focus on authentic Ayurveda, the center offers :
- Professional and individual care by highly experienced and well-skilled Ayurvedic doctors, even before and after your stay
- Dedicated team of therapists and staff
- Spacious facility grounds and peaceful green surroundings
- Healthy and fresh Ayurvedic food
- Yoga classes instructed by an experienced yoga teacher
Athreya dedicated reception staff helps to advise upon and organize cultural activities outside of the resort, for example:
- a boat trip through the Backwaters
- a visit to a temple
- a tour to the Periyar National Park
- a visit to an astrologer
- a tour to the city of Kottayam.
Please note that it is not advisable to do extensive sightseeing trips or comparable tiring activities while on Ayurvedic treatments. The body and mind should get the rest they deserve while you are staying at the center.
Surrounding the centre's own herbal garden, there are 16 guest cottages sustaina...
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Cochin International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Kottayam Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Connected through all major roads.