MEDITATION FOR BEGINNERS COURSE
Rishikesh Sadan | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
Meditation has become a valuable tool for finding a peaceful oasis of relaxation and stress relief in a demanding, fast-paced world. It can be used for healing, emotional cleansing and be balancing, deepening concentration, unlocking creativity, and finding inner guidance. Apart from reducing anger, anxiety, stresses of day to day life practicing meditation few minutes a day will enhance your energy, strength, vigor, willpower, concentration, and Self-confidence.
How to start Meditation? Meditation for Beginners course involves how to meditate with simple and easy to follow Indian meditation techniques without any strain or struggle. You will learn here how to align yourself to get stillness of body and mind. In this program, you will make you more aware of your Body, Mind, sharing emotions & their nature is shaping them your life happy and blissful.
Meditation program includes:
– 07 nights’ accommodation– Meditation program
– Opening program dinner
– 3 pure vegetarian meals a day i.e. vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(3 Meals).
– Yoga/Ayurveda Herbal tea morning and evening
– Aarti at the bank of river Ganga
– Walk on the Ganga beach or local sight seen
Meditation Basic Course Rishikesh India-The Schedule (sample day)
Monday to Saturday
6:15 am : morning tea
6.30 am : Practice Asana/pranayama/cleansing leading to meditation
8.30 am : breakfast
9.15 am : Lecture philosophy of meditation (optional)
11.00 am : chanting and meditation
12.30 pm : Lunch break & Rest or self-study
4:45 pm : tea break
5.00 pm : Meditation practice
6.00 pm : Kirtan, Satsang, Celebration
7.00 pm : early dinner
Meditation for Beginners Rishikesh India – The benefits
Through your studies and practice, you will gain:
• Introduction to ancient Indian Vedic concepts of Meditation, spiritualism
• Applications of Meditative body principles for wellness leading to Meditation
• Practice of asana & pranayama leading to Meditation
• Practice of psycho-cleansing technique
• Chanting Vedic Mantras, Bhajan, Kirtan, Satsang
• How to sequence Meditation techniques to be practiced at home
• Benefits of Meditation
• Bhagvat Gita: Living Life in Balance
• How to apply Meditation principles in your life “off the mat”
• Personal well-being plus more clarity, positivity, and peace in life
• Experience a variety of meditation types and their applications,
• confidence, creativity, willingness and an entrepreneurial spirit
• An understanding of the core principles of meditation popular in East and west.
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Rishikesh Sadan is Spiritual and Rejuvenation Centre in the World Yoga Capital Rishikesh. Rishikesh Sadan is situated in the valley surrounded by majestic mountains, deep forests, and natural spring.
Rishikesh Sadan at Rishikesh, just 250 km from New Delhi. It is situated at Tapovan, just 10 mins walking distance from Laxman Jhulla & just on the right of waterfall stream. This amazing hill beauty is located in the laps of lower Himalayas, this place is considered to be the access point of three other pilgrim places of Badrinath - Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri the four great places which combine to make Chard ham. Rishikesh is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides with Holy Ganga flowing across giving soothing natural beauty experience.
Rishikesh Sadan is a spiritual and rejuvenation center in the world Yoga capital, Rishikesh. the center offers 11 valley facing rooms with open balcony and terrace.
A typical day starts with traditional Yoga and Meditation classes with new techniques taught daily to rejuvenate your soul. Ayurvedic massages and therapies are offered to keep you physically fit followed by Sattvic food.
There are plenty of outdoor adventure activities for students to experience like Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing and Bungy Jumping to improve your self-confidence and Jungle walk to experience the nature at its best.
After a decade in business, 18 years of expertise in Hospitality, and a lifetime of living & travelling, we have developed a deep knowledge and formed relationships with the most impressive experts in their fields,
Aarti Saxena, the host, she is always at the front desk, in a suitable mood and state to help you feel pleasant and safe, ready to solve any situation.
Our friendly staff is 24hs available to provide and satisfy your needs during your stay.
In Rishikesh Sadan we cook home made fresh Sattvic food, in every meal, to keep our guests nutritious and healthy. Smoking, Liquor & Non- veg are strictly prohibited in our facilities.
When you are booking a room in Rishikesh Sadan a 10% of your booking is used to contribute donating to help Samvedna Connecting Souls (Regd. Trust).
So, We welcome you at Rishikesh Sadan, Just drop yourself to us for a new being.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities. Rishikesh is well connected by motorable road with most place of North India. From Delhi – 230 Km. Rishikesh (Railway Station) – 3.5 Km. Rishikesh (Bus Stand) - 3.5 Km. Haridwar (Railway Station) – 25 Km.
The accommodation facility will be provided with vegetarian meals during the course. Non- vegetarian diet is strictly prohibited throughout the course.
Cancellation before 15 days -100% refund, after that there is no refund however students can attend next schedule of Yoga training class. Loss due to exchange fluctuation is to be borne by the customer's account.