Shreyas Yoga Retreat | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
There are three integrated components of the Panchakarma process: the preparation phase [in Sanskrit known as Poorva karma], the principal procedures [Pradhana karma], and the post treatment care which includes diet regimen and other dos and don'ts [Paschat karma].
Package Includes: Sessions Minutes
1 Ayurvedic and Wellness consultations 2 45
2 Body composition analysis based on Ayurveda 1 --
3 Individual Ayurveda diet plan based on doctors advice 1 --
4 Personalized Ayurvedic Therapies per person
Abhyanga 7 30
Choornapinda Swedam 3 30
Matra Vasti 5 30
Nasyam 7 30
Navarakizhi / Pizichil 14 30
Netratarpana 7 30
Nirooha Vasti 3 30
Shirodhara 10 30
Shirovasty/Thakradhara/Shirolepam 7 30
Snehapanam 4 30
Thalam 14 --
Vamana (optional) 1 --
Virechana 1 --
5. Personalised Pranayama sessions 8 60
6. Personalised Meditation sessions 4 60
7. Personalised Trataka (candle meditation) session 1 60
8. Personalised Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) sessions 3 60
9. Cooking Classes on healthy vegetarian cuisine 3 60
10. Personalised Yogic Kriya – Jala neti, Vaman Dhauti 12 15
11. Detailed session on lifestyle recommendation and counseling
12. Free medicines during the treatment
13. Roundtrip Airport transfers
Standard Package Inclusions:
1. Accommodation in a Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
2. Dosha specific Ayurvedic Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) served in the dining area
3. Ongoing daily progress consultations with the doctors
4. Twice daily group Yoga sessions
5. Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation session
6. Complimentary Wi-Fi
7. Nature-based exercises
8. Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna, Gym, Cricket nets, Library and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
TV , A/C , Minibar , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone ,
Yoga helps achieve the perfect balance between body, mind and spirit and Shreyas Yoga Retreat in Bengaluru is the perfect retreat, set in a serene, simple and luxurious environment, to experience that.
Set in 25-acres of greenery and frangipani gardens, the center can occupy up to 20 guests at a time, each cared for by staff, teachers and therapists, who have incorporated Yoga principles into their daily philosophy. Guests can choose how much or how little Yoga they would like to practice daily in the machans and meditation huts that offer an ideal venue to connect with nature and relax.
Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and other meditative practices like Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Pratyahara, daily guided meditation and chanting sessions, massages, a wholesome menu of vegetarian cuisine, and mouna and karma Yoga - to appreciate silence and a selfless attitude towards work respectively are all practiced here, under the guidance of teachers. The rejuvenation Spa also offers a range of treatments to ease aches and pains and weight gain issues.
Eco-friendly accommodation offerings include cottage suites, eight tents and a five-person cottage, set within a coconut grove. Guests also have the opportunity to help in the community with activities like farming in the retreats' organic garden and cooking and serving food to village school children. Sustainability is an important element as its gourmet vegetarian cuisine is made using ingredients grown on site, drinking water is purified at the in-house purification plant, rainwater is harvested and soil is regenerated. There is also a large infinity pool & Jacuzzi, a 24-hour gym and their own library with books and movies on philosophy, spirituality, science and nature.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bangalore International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Bangalore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected with highways to Hyderabad, many major cities,
Total rooms: 3 Poolside cottages, 8 Garden cottages and 1 3-bedroom Garden cottage
Check in: We have a 24-hour check-in policy. You can arrive at any time that suits you and check out at the (approximate) same time on the day of departure. For late departures there will be additional charges applicable.
Breakfast / lunch / dinner: All meals are included in our rates, whether it is a nightly rate or a package. We do not have a room-only option.
Christmas / New Year: A minimum stay of 5 nights is required between 15 December and 10 January
Group bookings: Group rates are available for bookings of 5 or more cottages; please contact us for details in case of an inquiry.
Transfers: Round trip transfers are available on request and are charged at USD 100 29.8% plus taxes and service charge for transfer in an air-conditioned Toyota Innova.
BOOKING: As a small property, late cancellations have a very negative impact on us and we therefore require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. We can confirm the booking only after receiving a 50% deposit and remaining amount needs to be paid before arrival.