• Shishira(winter): Megha and Phalguna – mid-january to mid- march
• Vasanta(spring): Chaitra and Vaishaka – mid- march to mid-may
• Greeshma(Summer): Jyesta & Ashada – mid-may to mid-july
- Pickup and drop from Cochin International Airport
- Well appointed executive traditionally built Kerala cottages with modern facilities
- Full board ayurvedic vegetarian diet
- Qualified and experienced doctors consultation
- Trained, Knowledgeable and experienced male and female therapist
- Yoga sessions, as per doctor’s advice
- Occasional cultural programme
- Herbal garden
- Sightseeing can be arranged with the assistance of travel desk
- 24 hours wifi
- Lotus pond
- Footpath along the landscape
- Meditation hall
- Ayurvedic restaurant-Amrutham Gamaya
Authentic Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat
The word “ Deepanjali” means welcome with the lights. A retreat is situated in an absolutely picturesque and remote village with no kinds of pollution and with lots of fresh air and calmness. This Ayurveda Yoga Retreat at Chazhur, a village of Thrissur which is also the cultural capital of Kerala in South India.
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (AVP) Coimbatore, one of the most well known Ayurveda Group in India is our Ayurveda partner. AVP provides us with quality medicines and also the trained Doctor and Therapists. In association with AVP ( Coimbatore ), Deepanjali makes sure each guest /patients receive the best possible treatments, available organic/ sattvic food and hygienic and quality accommodation. Here at Deepanjali, the guest/patients follow our instructions which include the timings of the medicines, food, beverages, rest and sleep. By accepting these normal routines of activities in this Ayurveda Yoga Retreat everyone can return back with a remarkable result.
To make the stay here more comfortable and peaceful we selected this space in silent part of the village, where a part of the famous “Chazhur Kovilakam” was existed. This ancestral location is blessed with lots of trees, herbal plants, kavu, and lotus pond.
Deepanjali welcomes everyone with the pureness of lights and with lots of warmth. All of us can experience the vibrant positive energy and tranquility of this Ayurveda Yoga Retreat.
Deepanjali has been built beautifully in the Kerala Architecture style. There is a brilliant play of nature’s hue in the locality where Deepanjali blooms! The peaceful and serene atmosphere sprawls across 1.5 acre and holds 8 cottages. The landscape of Deepanjali metamorphose into myriad picturesque images with an energy that is most smothering. Spreading & kindle the joy of knowledge in its area is a library space that holds a huge collection of books on Ayurveda. The restaurant serves mouth watering Indian food and the vegetables used are produced organically.TV A/C Wi-Fi/ Internet Locker Double Bed Single Bed Telephone Western-Style Bathroon Hot Water Facility
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Cochin International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Thrissur Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Thrissur, Thriprayar road, 14 km from Thrissur, 6 km from Thriprayar