Uttarayanam/ Aadana Kala Chikitsa
Deepanjali Wellness & Retreat | Thrissur, Kerala | Outskirts
• Shishira(winter): Megha and Phalguna – mid-january to mid- march
• Vasanta(spring): Chaitra and Vaishaka – mid- march to mid-may
• Greeshma(Summer): Jyesta & Ashada – mid-may to mid-july
- Pickup and drop from Cochin International Airport
- Well appointed executive traditionally built Kerala cottages with modern facilities
- Full board ayurvedic vegetarian diet
- Qualified and experienced doctors consultation
- Trained, Knowledgeable and experienced male and female therapist
- Yoga sessions, as per doctor’s advice
- Occasional cultural programme
- Herbal garden
- Sightseeing can be arranged with the assistance of travel desk
- 24 hours wifi
- Lotus pond
- Footpath along the landscape
- Meditation hall
- Ayurvedic restaurant-Amrutham Gamaya
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Authentic Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat
The word “ Deepanjali” means welcome with the lights. A retreat is situated in an absolutely picturesque and remote village with no kinds of pollution and with lots of fresh air and calmness. This Ayurveda Yoga Retreat at Chazhur, a village of Thrissur which is also the cultural capital of Kerala in South India.
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (AVP) Coimbatore, one of the most well known Ayurveda Group in India is our Ayurveda partner. AVP provides us with quality medicines and also the trained Doctor and Therapists. In association with AVP ( Coimbatore ), Deepanjali makes sure each guest /patients receive the best possible treatments, available organic/ sattvic food and hygienic and quality accommodation. Here at Deepanjali, the guest/patients follow our instructions which include the timings of the medicines, food, beverages, rest and sleep. By accepting these normal routines of activities in this Ayurveda Yoga Retreat everyone can return back with a remarkable result.
To make the stay here more comfortable and peaceful we selected this space in silent part of the village, where a part of the famous “Chazhur Kovilakam” was existed. This ancestral location is blessed with lots of trees, herbal plants, kavu, and lotus pond.
Deepanjali welcomes everyone with the pureness of lights and with lots of warmth. All of us can experience the vibrant positive energy and tranquility of this Ayurveda Yoga Retreat.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Thrissur Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Thrissur, Thriprayar road, 14 km from Thrissur, 6 km from Thriprayar
-According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the resort.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card and Passport.
- Stay of 1 child upto 6 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress.
-However requirement of an extra mattress will be treated as a third occupancy.
-Breakfast charges are applicable for the child.
- Pets are not allowed in the resort premises.
- Strict action will be taken against any guest resorting to inappropriate behavior or any activity which is against the rules and regulations of the resort, after the allegations have been investigated and proved.
- A discounted booking cannot be modified. In case of early check-out for such a booking, no amount will be refunded.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to resort asset. Guest shall keep the resort room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the resort.
- Fizzy drinks and alcohol will not be served. Usage of alcohol is prohibited.
- The menu of breakfast is standard/ fixed and anything ordered extra will be chargeable as per the regular rates.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed inside the resort premises.
- Unmarried couples are not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
- 10% cancellation fee for cancellations made 31 days or prior
- 25% cancellation fee for cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival
- 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made 29 - 10 days prior to arrival
- No refund for cancellations made 9 days to the days of arrival