Stress Relieving Program
Amara Ayurveda Retreat | Kovalam, Kerala | Outskirts
2. All meals (Ayurvedic Menu)
3. Basic internal medicines,
4. Free consultation by the doctor every day before treatment
5. Daily 1.5hrs to 2hrs Ayurveda treatments
6. Free Herbal water in the room
7. One hour Boat Cruise in the back water.
8. Daily Yoga sessions
9. Free airport transfer
10. Free transfer to Kovalam Beach
*Final treatment will be decide by the Doctors only after the consultation.
Ayur Earth Villa
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Premium Earth Villa
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
VAIDYASALA - The Ayurveda Centre – “AMARA AYURVEDA RETREAT” is place of retreat for anyone seeking a genuine natural experience for well-being of body and mind with a focus on authentic Ayurveda treatments. Amara offers a variety of therapeutic packages for you for all seasons, especially for the monsoon.
AMARA AYURVEDA RETREAT – is an auenthic ayurveda centre In tune with the Earth at the Kovalam hills.
Amara offers 20 Ayurveda Earthern Rooms well-equipped with modern amenities and a clinic with 5 treatment rooms. The living space at Amara complements the healing process with its nurturing and warm environment and an unobtrusive view to the Western Ghats with plenty of fresh air. The earthen rooms at AMARA will provide its natural care to the person who lives in them.
Amara with it's Organic earthen living spaces and traditional Kerala Ayurveda practice delightfully created this overall wellbeing for all.
USP/ Key Highlights:
"AMARA AYURVEDA RETREAT" (AMARA means Eternal in Sanskrit) the concept is based on the sustainable and responsible tourism with keeping in mind to create and maintain a beautiful environment and surroundings in which to live with. From the beginning of this Retreat we have pledged to practise the new world Mantra of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle in all the fields of this Retreat. Majority of the building walls are made with Red Earth, Country Brick.
- Amara has a restaurant Round shaped house which is very well ventilated with all sides open to the sky and refreshing view to the Agasthya Hills.
- Amara's wellness cuisine incorporates key principles from Ayurveda, which take into consideration not just taste, but suitability to body type. Our cuisine is fresh natural foods low in fat and calories with an emphasis on whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, low-fat dairy products, and the avoidance of added or artificial salt, colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12 Noon
- Beaches: Lighthouse Beach, Hawa beach, Samudra Beach, Chowara & Azhimalathara Beach, Shankhumugham Beach, Varkala Beach.
- The Padmanabhapuram Palace - The ancient palace of the Travancore Kings.
- Kanyakumari (Cape Comorin) - The tip of the Indian Peninsula
- Country boat cruises along the Poovar backwaters.
- Sri chitra art gallery and Napier museum.
- Local Shopping(for antiques, curios and handicrafts or garments and gold jewellery in city shops in Trivandrum.)
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Trivandrum Central
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected
- Check-in: 14:00 hrs and Check-out: 12:00 Noon.
- Extra nights will be charged on pro-rata basis.
- Please check with us for customized packages.
- Early arrivals and late departures will incur additional charges.
- One of the Room Category in Amara Ayurveda Retreat contains AC other one dosen't. Ayur Earth Villa don't have AC in their rooms while Premium Earth Villa have AC in their rooms.
- 6 Jan - 29 Feb: 75% of the total amount will be refunded only if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
- 1 Apr - 30 Sept: 75% of the total amount is refunded only if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival.
- 1 Oct -19 Dec & 1 - 31 Mar: 75% of the total amount will be refunded only if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
- 20 Dec - 5 Jan: No refund on cancellation at all.