Lifestyle Disease Management Retreat
The Beach House Goa | Margao, Goa | Outskirts
Lifestyle diseases characterize those diseases whose occurrence is primarily based on the daily habits of people & are a result of an inappropriate relationship of people with their environment. The main factors contributing to Lifestyle diseases include bad food habits, physical inactivity, wrong body postures & inactive body clock. A healthy lifestyle must be adapted to combat the various diseases like diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, liver diseases, heart diseases, COPD etc with a proper balanced diet, physical activity & due respect to the biological clock. The Lifestyle Disease Management Retreat at The Beach House Goa has a 360 degree approach to health. the package incorporates the elements from Ayurveda, Yoga, fitness, modern nutrition, psychology, hypnotherapy and other allied therapies along with spa treatments to detox, relax and rejuvenate the body physically, physiologically & psychologically. At the start of the therapy the Signature 360 degree Screening Process is done, which includes: · Initial online assessment of the various requisite blood reports · Personal and Medical assessment questionnaire review session · Doctors consultation, assessment including pulse diagnosis · Diet & nutrition consultation · pH Balance Analysis · Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass) · Biological Age Assessment · Vital Total Body Measurements · Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate) · Daily monitoring of Blood Pressure · Blood, Urine & Stool Analysis
· All inclusive accommodation
· Relaxing and rejuvenating Yoga and Pranayama sessions once daily
· Health education and wellness workshops
· Evening guided relaxation & meditation session/workshop
· Welcome drink
· Welcome meal(breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on arrival time)
· Packed snack for departure journey
· Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
· Personalized retreat diary
Pre – Diabetes Management Retreat:
· Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions
· Personalized nutritionally balanced vegetarian meal plan according to your body type
· Daily 30 minutes Stress Management Techniques
· One Daily Holistic Treatments from Across the Globe
· Daily Medicated Steam therapy
· Daily Course of Natural Detox & Nutritional Supplements
· Daily Low Glycemic Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plans (Juices, Broths and Super foods)
· Two Daily Sessions of Colon Cleansing (self-administered).
· 1 Healthy Cooking Workshop
· An Exclusive One-to-One Session of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) / Hypnotherapy
· 3 chakra assessment session
Hypertension Management Retreat:
· Nourishing menu of juices & broths according to Ayurvedic body type
· Course of natural supplements to enhance cleansing and cholesterol reduction
· Daily shots of goodness-wheat grass & aloe vera
· Colon cleansing twice daily(self-administered)
· Self-Hypnosis session
· Daily 01 spa treatment
· Daily 30 min session of anti-stress relaxing session of Shirodhara
· Body Healing session
Standard Ensuite Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
The Beach House Goa at Sernabatim Beach in South Goa is a signature wellness boutique resort that offers a range of innovative and all-inclusive Yoga Retreat programs with an opportunity for total relaxation and rejuvenation. The retreat is an escape from ones fast paced life to rediscover and reconnect with themselves.
The Beach House Goa Retreat offers a mixture of medical and holistic therapies, providing all the means necessary for a complete body and mind overhaul whilst relaxing in stunning surroundings. Boasting 15 beautifully designed rooms, the resort offers warm service in a luxurious environment whilst simultaneously endorsing your wellbeing.
They also offer classical Ayurvedic treatments including Ayurvedic Detox or Panchakarma, the special Monsoon cleanse and Weight management retreats. The center also offers juice detox programs like the premium Total Body Rebalancing Retreat and a simple Juice Fasting Detox Retreat.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Dabolim International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Margao Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Conveniently connected to tourist centers in both north and south Goa.
All our package rates includes the cost of all consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, accommodation, yoga, meditation, food and the clothes we provide you on your arrival. Booking is done by making a 50% advance payment.
Minimum cancellation charges are as follows: More than 21 days before arrival - No Penalty, only Bank Charges deducted 15-20 days prior to Arrival - 75% of total amount received by us in our account net of bank charges 10-14 days prior to Arrival - 50% of total amount, received by us in our account, net of bank charges 9 days or less before arrival - No refund payable. Peak occupancy periods may be subject to additional cancellation charges, which will be notified to the guests at the time. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any portion of your booking or services not utilized by you during the stay. Refunds Policy: On cancellation of a booking, you are entitled to receive a refund based upon the cancellation policy and timelines mentioned herein above. Refunds will be credited to you using the same payment method that was originally used to make the transaction. Refunds will be made for the amount that was credited to our bank account less any return remittance charges charged by the bank. The exchange rate for currency converted will be decided by the merchant bank and shall be at the rates as may be applicable on the date of the refund. The Beach House Goa will not be held liable for any losses or variations to the amounts refunded to you due to currency rate fluctuations and other bank/ exchange house transactions. All refunds will be calculated on the Indian Rupee amount received in our account and refunds will also be made in Indian Rupee amounts back to client accounts. Refunds usually take 07 to 15 working days to process. Please enquire about the status of the refund by replying to the same email that confirmed the cancellation of your booking or by calling us on the numbers listed on the site.