Rajah Beach - Indian Residents | Thrissur, Kerala | Outskirts
According to Ayurveda, the body comprises of three primary life forces or humors. In Ayurvedic terminology, they are called doshas. The state of balance or equilibrium between these three doshas in the body is called health and the state of imbalance or disequilibrium is a disease. The imbalance may be in one, two or all the three doshas. For example excess of Vata causes arthritis and excess of pitta causes acidity, ulcer and liver disorders. All causative factors of disease internal or external, directly or indirectly, create an imbalance in these doshas first and only then do the symptoms of the disease manifest. The causative factors can be food, lifestyle or other activities. All these factors are affecting one, two, or all the three doshas. Ayurveda studies a person's body constitution and customizes a treatment plan based on one's specific requirement. These therapies include a change in diet, lifestyle, or daily activities.
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor and daily check-up.
- 2 Ayurvedic treatments in a day.One major treatment (Elakkizhi, Sirodhara, Uzhichil, etc.) and one minor treatment (Lepanam, Pichu etc) as decided by the doctors.
- Food as advised by the doctors according to the body constitution of the person.
- Yoga sessions.
- Acupuncture/Acupressure if advised by doctors
- Payments are to be made in advance. We accept cash, credit cards(Amex, Visa, MasterCard).
A/C , Telephone , Single Bed , Double Bed , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Hot Water Facility ,
A/C , TV , Locker , Double Bed , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Hot Water Facility ,
Rajah Beach is the third center of Rajah Ayurvedic Hospitals, located sea side, in a small town called Agalad, in Thrissur, Kerala.
Accommodation facilities include deluxe rooms or cottages, set amidst a calm and peaceful atmosphere that plays a crucial part in Ayurvedic treatments as they help achieve the best results. Rajah beach, like the Rajah centers, offer scenic nature as the perfect backdrop.
Facilities at Rajah beach include large comfortable rooms, a multi cuisine restaurant serving diet food as per recommendations of the doctors, resident doctors to oversee treatments for the patients, a large swimming pool and a children's pool, facilities for indoor and outdoor games, hammocks for relaxing and easy access to the beach.
A Day in Rajah:
(unless advised otherwise by the Doctor)
6 am - Internal medicine advised by doctors.
7 - 9 am - Breakfast (Vegetarian)
1 pm - Major Ayurvedic treatment for 1 hour
12.30 - 2 pm - Lunch (Vegetarian)
2 - 5 pm - 1 minor Ayurvedic treatment / 1 hr Yoga session
7- 9 pm - Dinner (Vegetarian)
9.30 - Bed Time
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Cochin Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities through buses
- Women cannot have a full body treatment at the time of their menstruation.
- Avoid physical or mental stress and sexual intercourse during treatments.
- If you are travelling in India and the treatment is part of your program, it will be better to complete your travelling first & then undergo the treatment course. Otherwise travel may disturb the process of cure after the treatment.
- While undergoing Ayurvedic treatments all types of stimulants like alcohol, smoking, tea, coffee etc. should be completely avoided .
Things to remember:
- Bring all the relevant medical reports while coming here.
- Liquor is strictly prohibited during the treatment period. - Any laboratory tests or specialist consultation if needed will cost extra.
- A use and throw cotton under wear to wear during the treatment time. Cotton cloths are the best during the treatment period.
- Guests' can bring long pants for yoga sessions and walking shoes.
- Bath towels will be provided in every room.
- If you are taking some medications or food supplements at home regularly, you can bring them here and you may stop them later after consulting the doctor.
- If the cancellation is made 15 days before, 50% of the payment is refund.
- If the cancellation is made 1 week before, 25 % of the payment is refund.