HERBAL BEAUTY & SKIN CARE
Ayurveda Yoga Villa | Kartikulam, Kerala | Riverside
HERBAL BEAUTY & SKIN CARE –
Radiate with glowing skin
According to Ayurveda, one’s health and emotional state are reflected in the face and in the body and cannot be disguised with cosmetics. In other words, Ayurveda emphasizes on maintaining the skin’s beauty by keeping our internal body clean and healthy.
The Ayurvedic secret to beauty is ojas energy, which is the essence of the 7 dhatus (blood, nutrients, bones, marrow, muscles, fat, sperm/ovum), that gives vitality to our neuromuscular system and radiates youthful energy and glowing skin at all ages. For enhancing beauty, we use special herbs made of green leaves, turmeric, almonds, lavender, roses, fresh vegetables and fruits, etc.
How does this program help?
At Ayurveda Yoga Villa, beauty management and skin care is aimed at freeing the body of ama (toxins), restoring cellular nutrition and balancing the doshas for improved blood circulation and waste elimination. This includes procedures like cleansing, massages, herbal steam, gentle scrubs, facial packs, toning, rejuvenating and moisturizing. This program can also help in healing scars by stimulating the deepest layers of the skin.
How many days?
Minimum 1 week, ideally 2 weeks, and for better results, 3 to 4 weeks, depending on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the therapy like?
Besides the oral herbal medication to purify the blood and promote elimination, we give massages with special herbs and warm herbal oils to improve toning of tissues and for increased blood and oxygen supply to every cell of the body. The Ayurvedic diet with plenty of fruits and fruit juices also helps to clean the internal system. All the Ayurvedic herbs used in this program will be based on your personal body constitution and the fruits and vegetables you will consume will be according to your skin type.
Yoga & Pranayama sessions twice daily to detoxify the body, improve blood circulation and make you feel very light and flexible. Nature walks and meditation will also calm your nerves and increase your peace of mind – which will in turn reflect like an aura of beauty from within.
- Abyangam: A massage with a specific combination of oils and herbs to release muscle and joint stiffness and improve blood circulation and elimination.
- Thalapothichil: Following a head and face massage, herbal paste is applied to the scalp.
- Swedana: Opening the pores of the skin through steam and warm herbal oils.
- Mukha lepanam: Mud packs and facial packs with special herbs.
- Tarpanam: Herbal filling on the closed eyes to refresh the optical nerves and remove wrinkles. Tarpanam is also performed on the ears for cleansing.
- Siro Mukha Abhyangam: A deep tissue massage on head, face and neck.
- Madhu Abyangam: A massage with honey mixed with herbs.
- Ksheera Abyangam: A massage with milk cream mixed with herbs.
- Ahara: A special Ayurvedic diet consisting of fruits and herbal juices.
The above mentioned treatment plan is the general Stress Management Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our ajarya will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
InclusionsAccommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom and private balcony
Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
Take away Medicine
Riverside Herbal Cottage
Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Garden Front Cottages
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Villa !
Ayuveda Yoga Villa is a unique place to experience the best of Ancient Indian -Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Kalari, located at an amazing side of Kuruva Island, on the banks of River Kabani. We invite everyone to experience a new dimension of Ayurveda Treatment in a Holistic way. Cleansing Body Mind and Prana and filling it with enlightenment by means of our special organic food, Ayurveda medicines, traditional Yogasana practices, Pranayama, meditation and enchantment of vedic mantras at our center which is so close to the nature. In an enlightened environment any medication will be effective for the patient easily. Its not only the body gets healed here. We heal body mind and Prana to its utmost perfection possible. Ayurveda Yoga Villa is set to change peoples lives with innovative and traditional Ayurveda practices in holistic way at Ayurveda Yoga Villa.
Ayurveda Herbal Making Unit
The blessing of LORD DHANWATARI (God of Ayurveda) continue to shower on us; hence we were able to build our own ayurveda herbal unit on the campus and are now capable of manufacturing our own Ayurveda Herbal products.
We have a very efficient team in our ayurveda herbal unit; a combination of both veterans and youth, who manufacture the ayurveda herbal products using a holistic approach and utmost precision. We produce ayurveda herbal products authentically, in a classical way, as mentioned in the ancient texts of Ayurveda.
Our production is mainly comprised of herbal preparations such as Choornas (herbal powders), Kashaya Choorna (powders for decoctions), Kashayas(decoctions), Arishtas and Asvas (herbal tonics), Taila (ayurvedic herbal oil), Lehyams (lickables).
The advantages of having our own Ayurveda Herbal manufacturing unit are :
- We are able to produce 100% genuine Ayurvedic Herbal Products
- Our herbal are of better quality than those found on the market and therefore they are more beneficial to our patients
- We are able to adapt our herbal’s concentration to the particuar needs of each patient
- We are able to produce some rare and very effective combinations mentioned in the Ayurvedic classics which are not available on the market
Indigenous Cow’s Urine (Gomutra)
Cow is treated with holiness in Indian tradition from Vedic age onwards and revered motherly status and often called “Gaumata”. Indigenous cow’s urine is therapeutic of all deceases. Cow urine is a divine medicine and is used for treatment of diabetes, obesity, blood pressure, asthma, psoriasis, baldness, eczema, heart attack, blockage in arteries, fits, cancer, piles, prostrate, arthritis, migraine, thyroid, ulcer, acidity, sinusitis, blood intoxication, pimples, constipation, gynaecological problems and various other deceases
It is also used as bio-enhancer, increase the nitrogen content of the soil, for better rearing of honey bees. It is also used as natural pesticides for the crops.
Indigenous cow’s urine freshly collected in morning contains all substances, which are naturally present in the human body. Thus, consumption of cow urine maintains the balance of these substances and this helps cure incurable diseases. It is also an important ingredient in Panchagavya gruta. It is natural, eco-friendly with no residual effects, hence can be possessed as potential therapeutic agent.
Ayurveda yoga villa, Ayurveda yoga village, and Udayagiri rejuvenation retreat centers use food item produced from our own organic farms situated adjacent to all the three centers. We have Gir Cow Gosalas at every farm which provides us with sufficient milk and sufficient manure for our plants in organic farm and herbal farm.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Kannur International Airport (CNN), is the nearest Airport to our place. 81 Km by road – about 2 hours 20 min drive to our place Calicut International Airport (CCJ), also known as Kozhikode Airport, is the nearest Airport to our place. 112 kms by road – about 4 hours drive to our place. Most of t
- Closest Railway Station
- Calicut is the nearest train station connecting to all other cities in India. It is four hours from Cochin and six hours from Trivandrum. Or else you can come to Bangalore and then another train to Mysore – 3 hours drive to our place. We can come and pick you up from either Calicut or Mysore.
- Traveling by Road
- From Calicut: Via Thamassary – Churam – Kalpetta – Manvanthavady – Kartikulam From Bangalore to Mysore, take NH 17 and continue on 17D via Hampapura, HD Kote, Kabini till you reach the Kerala border Check post at Bavali. From Bavali ask for shortcut to Kuruva Islands or Palvelichem – it is three kilometers, or you can go further to Kartikulam and take the road to Kuruva Islands.
- Smoking strictly prohibited in our campus .
- Prices are subject to change – You can pay only rates at the times of booking.
- Accommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom and private balcony
- Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
- All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
- All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
- Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
- Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
* Free pick up and drop only available for 14 Days and above packages.
No refund for cancellations, it will hold up to 1year, you can make fresh booking with available dates with this amount.