Peacock Ayurveda Garden | Weluwanarama Mawatha, Southern | Outskirts
A balance (harmony) of mind, body and soul is considered to be the definition of a healthy life according to Ayurveda principles. In order to achieve this balance, the toxins have to be eliminated to calm down your mind and get your body cleansed. Our detox program is combining physical and mental cleansing, by using Ayurvedic Detox treatments, that are individually assigned by professional Ayurveda doctor. Additional to the treatments, the detox program includes yoga, breathing and meditation classes, Ayurvedic (vegetarian) food and allows the guests to relax in a tranquil environment, surrounded by nature. After seven days at our resort, you will leave with a clearer mind, enhanced energy levels, radiant skin and the feeling of lightness in the body and mind.
• Full Ayurveda treatment (6-7 procedures per day)
• All inclusive meal program – Ayurvedic (vegetarian) food (3 meals per day)
• Ayurvedic beverages (water, herbal tea, fresh juice, etc.)
• Doctor’s consultations and supervision
• Morning Yoga sessions (6-7 times a week, beginners level)
• Evening meditation class (1-2 times a week)
• Ayurvedic food cooking lessons once a week (on request)
• Daily housekeeping
• Sarongs (cloths for treatments, changed every day), disposable underwear for treatments, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and soap
• Laundry service
• Transportation to the beach and Dickwella town
• All taxes and charges
*** Please be noted that for full Panchakarma detoxifying program you need to stay at least 14 days. ***
Exclusions: • Airport transfers. Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional cost of Euro 75 for one way
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Peacock Ayurveda Garden is a resort in Sri Lanka that invites guests to discover the healing powers of Ayurvedic medicine, while enjoying a comfortable stay surrounded by nature. Our treatments and procedures are inspired by the ancient and highly efficient Ayurvedic therapy Panchakarma, a therapy centered on body cleansing, as well as freeing the mind and soul from harmful impulses. Since each body is different, we focus on providing personalized Ayurvedic treatment and procedures that meet the individual’s physical and mental needs.
At your arrival in our Ayurvedic center, you will be consulted by a doctor specialized in Ayurveda medicine. Our doctor will assess your physical and mental condition and prescribe an individual treatment. Our main goal is to help you improve your health, restore your physical and mental strength, and ensure long lasting healing effects.
The resort is located in the south side of Sri Lanka, village jungle area, around 4 km away from the town of Dickwella and the beach.
Our Ayurveda resort welcomes guests with 6 traditionally-decorated rooms, equipped with everything you may need for a relaxing and comfortable stay.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Colombo International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Matara Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- 190 km from Colombo International airport, 90 km from Mattala International airport, 20 km from Matara railway station
Minimum stay requirement is 7 days. Children under age of 16 years are not accepted. Minimum (recommended) duration of a Panchakarma treatment is 14 days.
All cancellations are subject to the following cancellation fees:
30% of total agreed price (advance payment non-refundable)