SOUKYA | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
Pancha means five, and karma here means treatment. This ancient, authentic, time-tested Ayurvedic detoxification treatment is highly recommended. Annually for those above 40 and biannually for those above 60. This Special Rejuvenation protocol cleanses and revitalises the body to a new and better state of health.
1. Initial Consultation
2. Diet consultation
3. Daily Consultation
4. Snehapanam 4 - Sessions
5. Shirodhara 10 - Sessions
6. Pizhichal / Navarakizhi 7 - Sessions
7. Ayurvedic Abhyanga 8 - Sessions
8. Vamana / Virechana 1 - Sessions
9. Nasya 5 - Sessions
10. Matravasthi 5 - Sessions
11. Udwartanam 1 - Sessions
12. Choornaswedam 1 - Sessions
13. PPS 3 - Sessions
14. Common Yoga in the morning and evening
15. Yogic Kriyas (Jalaneti – Nose wash & Nethra dhauti – Eye wash)
16. Daily Activities:
- Medicinal Garden tour by our Ayurvedic doctor
- Cooking Demonstrations on Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine
- Doctor’s Lecture
- Trataka (Candle Light Meditation)
- Bird Watching
- Garden Tour
- Musical Programme
17. Accommodation in spacious rooms with private gardens
18. Freshly prepared, healthy Organic ovo-vegetarian cuisine and herbal drinks (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Dinner)
19. Use of all recreational facilities which includes 2 km walking track, swimming pool, library, shuttle court and other indoor games
20. 24 hr on call doctor (emergencies)
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Deluxe Special Room
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Super Deluxe Room
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Super Deluxe Special
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
SOUKYA, Dr. Mathai’s International Holistic Health Centre, Bangalore is a residential medical institute where our focus is on health promotion, early intervention and the treatment of illness and we offer wellness and medical treatment programmes that address even rare conditions. This is based on a unique protocol which prescribes individualised treatment schedules and custom-prepared medicines for each person by our medical team of doctors.
Come experience holistic healing and peace of mind, at a home away from home and let us help you on your quest for wellbeing!
Escape to our 30 acre Organic Farm to restore your body’s natural balance of mind body and spirit. This first-of-its-kind healing sanctuary practises an integrative treatment approach that integrates different traditional, time-tested and natural systems of medicine like Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Yoga & Naturopathy and other Complementary Therapies.
SOUKYA is a residential international holistic health and integrative medical centre that
takes a holistic approach to treating guests, who come for either wellness or medical
reasons. This unique facility helps restore one’s natural balance by combining modern
medical advancements, ancient medical techniques and complementary therapies. With
the holistic health approach, which believes that health of the mind, body and spirit must
be achieved complementary of each other. We are committed to guiding guests on the
path towards enhancing their total well-being. Our focus is on the health promotion, early
intervention, and the treatment of illness. All the treatments are authentic, traditional,
highly individualized, need-based and person-oriented and even cater to those with rare,
chronic and incurable diseases. SOUKYA is owned, managed, and operated by medically
qualified doctors who recommend treatments based on health evaluations. Their
experience allows each treatment programme to be designed with the best of each system
of medicine and appropriate complementary therapies. Only a good working knowledge
and experience in the integration of different systems of medicine and complementary
therapies can ensure that treatments taken in combination will not adversely affect the
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport Bangalore
- Closest Railway Station
- Bengaluru City Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well Connected to all major Roads
We will not be responsible for delay in flights, unforeseen eventualities, etc. If stay is shortened, our above rates will not be applicable. As we are a limited room facility, the accommodation amount will not be refunded.
Stay could be extended depending on the availability.
Being a limited room facility, the Total Accommodation is taken as an Advance to confirm booking. On checkin the entire amount for the treatments could be settled. It can be done by:
- Demand Draft: We accept only Demand Drafts in favour of 'Soukya Indian Holistic Health Center Pvt Ltd'.
- Wire transfer
If a confirmed booking is cancelled:
1. Till one month before date - No refund
2. Between 30 to 45 days before date - 50% refund
3. Between 45 to 60 days before date - 90% refund
4. More than 60 days before date - Full refund.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.