SwaSwara | Gokarna, Karnataka | Outskirts
A well being a holiday with a flexible regimen that refreshes the body, mind, and soul. SwaSwara’s signature program, Swa Well-being is the beginning of an exploration of the self. It is a comprehensive program begins with an introduction to Yogic Kriyas, Asanas, Yoga Nidra, meditation, and Pranayama. It also includes relaxing Abhyanga Ayurveda massages, special focus yoga sessions, guided art & pottery sessions and lifestyle guidance by experienced Ayurveda and yoga team. Swa Wellbeing primarily focuses on helping guests experience and implement various mind and body techniques based on the concepts and philosophies of yoga, meditation, Pranayama and Ayurveda to create positive changes in one’s approach to the daily rigors of modern life. It opens the mind to learning how, through a balanced approach, one can effectively reduce and manage stress to enhance the synergy in one’s life.
· Inclusive of all applicable taxes
· Accommodation in a Konkan villa
· All meals (sea food included)
· Nature walks
· Yoga & Pranayama
· Meditation & Yoga nidra
· Art therapy & Pottery
· Interactive cooking
· Massages & other Ayurveda therapies involving body contact
A/C , Butler Service , Hot Water Facility ,
"An Indian Consciousness"
Ayurveda and Yoga on Om Beach
SwaSwara means your inner voice and true to its name, this is a place of natural harmony to release, refocus and recalibrate the self.
Situated on Om beach, there is little, apart from the rhythm of the rolling waves and the meditative hum of birdsong, to disturb your inner explorations. Crafted in colors of the Earth, and in harmony with the land that nurtures her, SwaSwara is designed for holistic and transformational experiences; space where the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga embrace you to rejuvenate body and spirit.
Om Beach, Gokarna
Inspired by the first sound of creation, OM, the resort in Gokarna on Om Beach is a perfect setting to enable one to hear the ‘voice of the inner self’.
SwaSwara is cast in the colours of the earth and the ocean and is in harmony with the land and its culture. Its form and spirit celebrate simplicity and purity, in keeping with our ethos of health and well being.
SwaSwara goes beyond being a spa in the traditional sense. Neither is it an ashram. SwaSwara is a sanctuary for your Prakruti or the innermost nature of an individual - that special blend of qualities and features that grant it uniqueness! Its goal is to offer a life plan for the ‘reconstruction’ of mind and body to bring about balance and harmony within. Starting at 5 nights and going up to 21 nights, Swaswara offer programmes to transform yourself.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Goa airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Gokarna road station
- Traveling by Road
- All the rates are inclusive of current taxes - The tariff includes pick up and drop from Goa Airport by an exclusive car. - Accommodation in spacious Konkan villas with a large, fixed king size bed. - The package rates include the cost of all consultations, meals, yoga, meditation and Ayurveda therapies as indicated in each package. - Ayurveda treatments are not possible for women during their menstruation cycle.
- Cancellation of a reservation received between 15 days to 07 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the whole duration of the stay. - Cancellation of a reservation received less than 07 days will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.