Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course
World Peace Yoga School | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
What are the key components of Ayurveda Yoga TTC
The basic purpose of this Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course is to enlighten the yoga practitioners about the much-hidden treasure of Ayurveda and its many effects on the human body. We have devised this curriculum with a perfect balance between ancient Ayurveda and Yoga Kriyas. This course is formulated as per the guidelines of Yoga Alliance and after successful completion of this course, each participant is awarded a merit certificate to further spread the knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda. As key components of this course, we have introduced the basics and philosophy of Ayurveda, various Kriyas, medications, body purification through Ayurveda and how Yoga is related with various kriyas of Ayurveda. With this course, we take our students on a journey of Ayurveda with concepts of Ayurvedic medications for various ailments and maintenance of the human body. We practically expose our students to various kriyas with Yogasanas to bring in the good effects of Ayurveda to the human body. We introduce the concept of physical wellbeing and also offer guidance on maintaining different parts of the body with Nadi Sodhan, Pranayama, Neti and such other kriyas. For any yoga practitioner, these Ayurvedic kriyas constitute an important part of body purification and is practiced together to offer the finest benefits of yoga to the serious practitioners.
Who can attend this 200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC
Anyone who is interested in learning about Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation can join this teacher training program. However, this course will be an added advantage to the already practicing yoga teachers to upgrade their skills and understanding of Ayurveda. We encourage everyone to undergo this 200 Hours Ayurveda TTC to learn about the ancient Ayurvedic practices of India and its connection with various Yoga asanas. We offer a comprehensive model of training for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in Yoga and Ayurveda.
200 Hours Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh (Course Overview)
Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- 2- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- 3- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- 4- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- 5- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- 6- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- 7- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
Yoga Postures (Asana)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Pawanmuktasana series 1
- Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- Pawanmuktasana series 3
- Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- Uttkatasana –chair pose
- Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- Vriksasana – tree pose
- Parvatasana – mountain pose
- Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- Garudasana – eagle pose
- Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- Setu Bhandasana
- Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- Virasana –hero pose
- Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Ayurveda & Yoga – Sister Sciences
- Ayurveda- Ancient way of Natural Healing
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Concept of 5 Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta)
- Tridosha ( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- 7 Body Eleements (Sapta Dhatu)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Srotas (Body Channels)
- Agni (fire) and their functions
- Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- ama(metabolic toxins)
- Curing diseases through ayurveda
- Nature of food
- 6 tastes and its properties
- Sattvic Diet
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
Mula & Maha Bandha Teaching
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation
- Silence Practice
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- History of Indian philosophy
- Origin of yoga philosophy
- Different classical texts of yoga philosophy
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- 4 Aspects of mind
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- Five Elements
- Karmendriyas and Gyannendriyas (10 senses)
- Stages of Life
- Purposeful life through Yoga
- How to reach Samadhi
- Introduction to Bhagawat Geeta
Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- 1- Positive & conscious communication.
- 2- Friendship and trust.
- 3- Time management
- 4- Qualities of a teacher
- 5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- 6- Use of voice in class
- 7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- 8- Class preparation
- 9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Inclusions24 nights shared Accommodation
Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
A free ayurvedic massage.
One the himalayas sightseeing trip
Free taxi-pickup from dehradun airport.
ExclusionsAny Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Private accommodation with AC
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon ,
World Peace Yoga School is a Yoga ashram in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of Yoga – Rishikesh; where students can not only master their yogasanas but also have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the study of yoga with the correct understanding of the meaning of yogic science and philosophy. The school seeks to cultivate a unique spiritual and mind-body experience by drawing from their expertise in Vedanta philosophy and yoga, with a contemporary, modern twist.
The center invites students to explore the divine intricacies of yoga in its many forms through various life-changing programs which covers all limbs of yoga and its related subjects. The courses at World Peace Yoga is not limited to only yoga postures (asana) but also Ayurveda, yogic nutrition, alternative healing therapies and much more. All courses are Yoga Alliance USA Certified, Yoga Alliance UK Certified, Yoga Alliance International Certified.
- Certified by Yoga Alliance International Certified
- Yoga Alliance USA
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training-Beginner Level
- 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training-Intermediate Level
- 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training-Advanced Level
- Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC for all levels)
- Theory of the Science behind Yoga
- Asanas & Mudras
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Philosophy & Anatomy
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Well- experienced Yoga Instructors
- Consultation on arrival
- Yoga & meditation hall
- Location: Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, India
- Accommodation: shared
- Climate: Cooler Tropical, check your weather app for right temperatures
- Nearest International Airport: Jolly Grant International Airport
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- Yoga material
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- One-way pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Experience Kirtan Night
- One day sightseeing trip to the magnificent Himalayas
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- One-way drop to (DED) Dehradun airport
- Various Adventure sports
- Ganga Arti
- Triveni Ghat
- Local shopping
- Visit local villages
- Giving it back to the community. Interact with underprivileged children that WPYS works with
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh
Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school. If you are having a fast anyday, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoinding food waste. Always make descipline, respect teachers and follow all rules. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class. Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School. Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed. World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or reletives will not be included in accommodation. Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation. There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email. World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.