500 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Program
Vinyasa Yoga Academy | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
#1 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – Introduction
For those who live and breathe yoga, habituated yoga into their day to day live, Vinyasa Yoga Academy offers a 8-weeks master teacher training. The course builds on the previous courses. This intensive but challenging course coffers all aspects of Yoga and teaching, providing students with the tools to become a true leader in their Yoga community, inspiring and motivating students to follow the path of yoga. From now on you will be ready to start Yoga Teacher Trainings and workshops. After completing the 8-weeks course students will receive the 500 hours teacher training certificate.
Students will be trained by highly professional teachers having each their own teaching expertise, thus getting ready to create highly integrative Yoga classes, combining an array of techniques. After completing the 8-weeks course students will receive the 500 instructional hours required for Yoga Alliance RYT 500 certification and are ready to deepen their career as a professional yoga teacher. What sets us apart?
Rishikesh, also referred to as ''the Yoga capital of the world'' is a unique place to study yoga. Surrounded by the holy waters of the Ganges, set onto the hills of the beautiful, green Himalayan Mountains you'll experience an instant and natural feeling of true happiness and gratitude. Enjoy the nightly Ganga Aarti (fire offering) on the Ganges in the evenings. All and all granted for a truly spiritual journey into India, completing your yoga course with an uplifted spirit and feeling compassion for everything surrounding you.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers -
Vinyasa Yoga Academy focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community —
every teacher and staff member of Vinyasa Yoga Academy is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student who walks through our doors. Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga. Our yoga halls are bright, colorful and modern with a gorgeous Ganga view and a literary library available for students.
The course has duration of 8-weeks. Classes will be held from Monday till Saturday, with a half day on Thursday and an off day on Sunday. The full program can be find under ''Happy yoga TTC schedule''.
Eligibility and accreditations
The 500HR yoga teacher training certification is accessible for anyone who is interested in learning the ancient science of yoga and deepening their yoga practice.
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
To get the 500-hour yoga teacher training diploma the student needs to attend 8-weeks duration course. Assessments will be based on written assignments as well as practical evaluations and student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.
Inclusions2 months Accommodation
Daily nutritious three times vegetarian meals and herbal teas
One Free Ayurvedic Massage
One the himalayas sightseeing trip
Free pick-up facility from Dehradun airport
Every friday kirtan night
ExclusionsAny Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is one of the most reputable Yoga TTC centre in Rishikesh, India today. Combining age old techniques with the naturally evolving world, the school has a perfect modern-day facility where guests gain quality education and experiences from expert instructors that prove to be life changing. At VYA the goal is to provide yoga enthusiasts with unique spiritual, religious, and mind/body experiences by applying expertise in Vedanta philosophy, and yoga. Their offering is not limited to practices, but also understanding the context, meaning, and relevance of what is being taught. The academy guides students toward self-empowerment and transformation while deepening their practice so one may learn the art of teaching others.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is one of the most prestigious Multi-style yoga teachers training school in India
- Offers Vinyasa Flow & Hatha yoga Teacher Training courses for beginners
- Affiliated with the highest Yoga organizations, Yoga Alliance USA, Yoga Alliance UK, Yoga Alliance International
- Eminent Faculties, Intensive training, and learning opportunities.
- Sattvic balanced vegetarian yogic diet
- Yoga Practices offered are: Vinyasa Hatha, Ashtanga, Kundalini Yoga
- Other Practices: Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Satkarma
- Meditation Practices: Meditation, Contemplation, Yoga Nidra, Meditative dance
- Spiritual Practices: Kirtan, Chanting, Arati, Japa, Mantra Chanting
- Healing: Ayurveda, Yoga therapy, Naturopathy, Reiki, Massage
- Philosophy: Indian Philosophy, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Business of Yoga,
- Teaching Methodology: Demonstration, Observation, finding your voice and Practice teaching
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- 10 experienced English-speaking instructors
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single & double
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga Teacher Training
- 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Anatomy of Yoga and Physiology.
- Asanas, Pranayama,
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques.
- Theory & practical for all the above are practised
- 3 Vegetarian meals
- Airport transfers
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
Check in: Flexible
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- Ganga Arti
- White water rafting
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh
Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school. If you are having a fast anyday, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoinding food waste. Always make descipline, respect teachers and follow all rules. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation. There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email. Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.