Ayurveda & Rejuvenation Package
Shathayu Ayurveda Retreat | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
According to Ayurveda, the body comprises of three primary life forces or humors. In Ayurvedic terminology, they are called doshas. The state of balance or equilibrium between these three doshas in the body is called health and the state of imbalance or disequilibrium is disease. The imbalance may be in one, two or all the three doshas. For example excess of vata causes arthritis and excess of pitta causes acidity, ulcer and liver disorders. All causative factors of disease internal or external, directly or indirectly, create an imbalance in these doshas first and only then do the symptoms of the disease manifest. The causative factors can be the food, life style or other activities. All these factors are affecting one, two or all the three doshas. Ayurveda studies a person's body constitution and customizes a treatment plan based on one's specific requirement. These therapies include a change in diet, life style or daily activities. Rejuvenation is a classical Ayurvedic therapy to renew body’s vitality to its complete capacity thereby promoting a long-lasting wellness. Benefits: * Revives all the organs * Re-energizes the mind, body and soul. * Improves blood circulation and immunity. * Avoids geriatric diseases * Enhances lifespan. * Boosts concentration and memory. * Tones up the skin * De-stresses the mind, relieving it from anxiety, depression and stress. General Inclusions: • Consultation with the Doctor • Accommodation for 21 nights • All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner). The package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast • Customized treatment (as per Doctors advice) • Advice on Lifestyle Management • Advice on Diet pattern
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Shathayu Ayurveda has established itself as a premier wellness destination for all those who seek healing in the best of the completeness at every level: physical, mental and spiritual. Shathayu Ayurveda carries with it a history of over 115 years having been established in the year 1901 by the renowned Vidya Ratna Ramayya Swamy. Wellness is a Synergy created when mind, body and soul are in a perfect harmony with the environment. This further helps in achieving full potential thereby leading to a complete feeling of well-being. The centre offers complete health and wellness solutions under one roof.
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- Been awarded “Franchisor of the year 2015” award
- Pioneer in promoting research & evidence based Ayurvedic treatment programs
- Equipped with qualified team of Ayurvedic Doctors and well-trained therapists
- Rendezvous with nature and your inner self in 5.5 acres of natural landscape
- A truly perennial dreamland like ambiance overlooking a hill on three sides and a lake
- Serving thousands of people bringing them to the path of total wellness across the globe
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Well- trained Therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Beauty treatments offered at Spa
- Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation sessions
- Herbal Garden and vegetables
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Accommodation: combination of 20 deluxe, and studio rooms are Green-Certified
- Climate: Tropical temperatures with 30-35º C
- Nearest International Airport: Bengaluru International Airport
- Access to a yoga hall, amphitheatre, medicinal and spiritual garden
- Go for swimming or hit the gym for conventional forms of exercises
- A family friendly retreat with a play area for children and a sports area to keep kids engaged
- Promotes holistic wellness which encompasses five major dimensions of complete well-being – mental, physical, spiritual, social and lifestyle.
- Offers premium Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy resort with international standards
- Authentic Ayurvedic healing & products with a chain of wellness centres across the world.
Range of treatments and therapies:
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Ayurveda & Rejuvenation
- Weight Management
- Skin Care
- Stress Management
- Diabetes Yoga & Meditation
- Wellness Break
- Pick up & drop to airport
- Consultation with the doctor
- Yoga asanas, breathing exercises, meditation, and relaxation
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) vegetarian cuisine, herbal drinks
- The package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast
- Customized treatment (as per Doctors advice)
- Advice on Lifestyle Management
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Laboratory reports, medicines, supplements, additional or optional therapies
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 11:00AM
- Culinary Experience
- Nature Walks & Hikes
- Local shopping
- Local art & photography
- Tour of Silicon Valley of India
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Bangalore City Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Take Kempegowda Int'l Airport Rd/KIAB Rd and KIAL Rd to NH 44 in Yerthiganahalli, Udayagiri, then Turn right at Presta Cafe after 400m you will reach Shathayu.
- The complete rate/fee of your treatment will be provided only after a health evaluation is done by qualified physicians.
- Laboratory reports, medicines, supplements, additional or optional therapies will be charged extra Common Yoga (twice a day yogasanas, breathing exercises, meditation, and relaxation), recreational & swimming pool facilities are complimentary.
- Accommodation rates are inclusive of vegetarian cuisine, herbal drinks, and dietary advice Accompanying person can select individual treatment Extra bed (maximum 3 people in a room)
- Airport transfers are available
- Taxes and service charges will be extra
- Indian rates are applicable for Indian national permanent residents
· If cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival, 25% of amount is chargeable.
· If cancellation is made within 15 days of arrival, 50% of amount is chargeable.
· If cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, 100% of amount is chargeable.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.