Before beginning the days of silence, guests' will get a detailed Wellness Consultation regarding health, food preferences, specific daily routines and requirements, preferred meal timings etc. The retreat will be customized to meet their comfort levels and a structured agenda will be provided based on their choice of activities. A suggested reading list is also given, which can be accessed from the resort's library.
Package Inclusions: Sessions Minutes
1. Personalized Pranayama Sessions 2 60
2. Personalized Trataka (Candle Meditation) Session 1 60
3. Personalized Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) Session 1 60
4. Rejuvenation Massages per person
(Balinese / Swedish / Thai / Aromatherapy / Abhyanga) 4 60
5. Daily walking meditation
6. Nature-based exercises
7. Roundtrip Airport transfers
8. 10% Service charges and 12.6% Government taxes
Standard Package Inclusions:
- Wellness Consultation on arrival
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group Yoga Sessions
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation Sessions
- Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets, Library and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
Yoga helps achieve the perfect balance between body, mind and spirit and Shreyas Yoga Retreat in Bengaluru is the perfect retreat, set in a serene, simple and luxurious environment, to experience that.
Set in 25-acres of greenery and frangipani gardens, the center can occupy up to 20 guests at a time, each cared for by staff, teachers and therapists, who have incorporated Yoga principles into their daily philosophy. Guests can choose how much or how little Yoga they would like to practice daily in the machans and meditation huts that offer an ideal venue to connect with nature and relax.
Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and other meditative practices like Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Pratyahara, daily guided meditation and chanting sessions, massages, a wholesome menu of vegetarian cuisine, and mouna and karma Yoga - to appreciate silence and a selfless attitude towards work respectively are all practiced here, under the guidance of teachers. The rejuvenation Spa also offers a range of treatments to ease aches and pains and weight gain issues.
Eco-friendly accommodation offerings include cottage suites, eight tents and a five-person cottage, set within a coconut grove. Guests also have the opportunity to help in the community with activities like farming in the retreats' organic garden and cooking and serving food to village school children. Sustainability is an important element as its gourmet vegetarian cuisine is made using ingredients grown on site, drinking water is purified at the in-house purification plant, rainwater is harvested and soil is regenerated. There is also a large infinity pool & Jacuzzi, a 24-hour gym and their own library with books and movies on philosophy, spirituality, science and nature.
Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
The ‘tented’ Garden Cottages, spaciously scattered across the property are surrounded by lush vistas of greenery and have en-suite bathrooms that open onto private walled courtyards. All tents are air conditioned, have ISD/STD lines as well as complimentary Broadband Internet connections. Other amenities include electronic safe, hair dryer, electric kettle with a selection of teas, bathrobes, toiletries, slippers and writing desk.TV A/C Minibar Locker Double Bed Single Bed Telephone
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Bangalore International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Bangalore Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Well connected with highways to Hyderabad, many major cities,