300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training
AYM Yoga School | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
300-hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh - Features
- This Yoga teacher training certification course in Rishikesh, India is suitable for everyone, intermediate and advanced level of students and make them an expert in designing class and various lesson planning for yoga therapy.
- 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, which include explanations of detail of asana and its therapeutic effect on human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga school in India, which teaches an Ashram lifestyle, which is healthy for happy living and release of stress and how to cure disease with yoga.
- Yoga classes of 300 hrs. YTTC. Includes different styles of yoga like Sivananda, power, flow, vinyasa, raja yoga and yoga therapy.
- Inexpensive teacher training in Rishikesh, India - 1650 USD including meals and shared accommodation with warm water and teaching kit.
- Best yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh with experience Yoga teachers RYT 500 and over 20 years of teaching experience.
- AYM Yoga school/yoga ashram is located in a peaceful environment amidst of the mountains yet not far from the city which helps in inner transformation of body, and mind.
Outline of syllabus - Yoga Teacher in India
The following is a brief course structure of the syllabus for a Diploma in 300 hour yoga instructor certification course (300 hrs. YTTC). On the starting day, participants will receive a booklet containing details of the syllabus and handouts of teachers in the form of a booklet. The modules below include theoretical, practical and experiential components for 300 advance yoga ttc Rishikesh at AYM.
Module - 1
Concept and meaning of yoga therapy, History of yoga therapy Characteristics of yoga therapy, Principles and the basis of yoga therapy Integrated approach of yoga therapy. Physiology of stress management through yoga. Yoga for a common psychosomatic ailment like back pain, Yoga for Sciatica Yoga for Diabetes, high blood pressure, Asthma, yoga for IBS, constipation and many other diseases, yoga in pregnancy, prenatal yoga and post-natal yoga. This module will be taken in one hour class every day usually in the evening. Yoga Master first explains the concept of the disease and then connects it with yoga to heal the body.
Module - 2
Yoga Philosophy. In this section, the teacher will take yoga sutras for an explanation. Yoga sutra is an advanced philosophy, and there are four chapters in it. The teacher will select the main sutras from each section and will discuss with commentary. This module is taken in one hour class every day.
Module - 3
Yoga anatomy. In this segment, we connect different systems to yoga healing. We discuss systems such as Skeletal System, Muscular System, Introduction of Fascia, Nervous system, Endocrine System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, and Prenatal Yoga.
Module - 4
Concept and meaning of static Multi-style such as Iyengar yoga, restorative yoga, and Sivananda yoga. Yoga through rope, chair, blocks, bolster and other props. This module is taken in 90 minutes class every day in which the instructor explains details of asana, its alignment, and props.
Module - 5
Concept and meaning of dynamic Multi-style such as Ashtanga Vinyasa series, Power and flow Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa, this module will be taken in morning time every day for 90 minutes and teacher explains about different types of lessons of dynamic Yoga.
Module - 6
Kriya or Detoxification. This module will be taken on every alternate day for one hour class in the early morning. The teacher will explain first the process of every detoxification technique, and then practice will be conducted.
Module - 7
Teaching Methodology and principles of teaching, teaching practice. An expert instructor around noon time will take this module. In this class teacher first ask for fundamental teaching practice, and after that, he will take towards challenging lesson planning and teaching. This class ranges from one 60 to 90 minutes every day.
Module - 8
Pranayama, meditation After learning basic pranayama and meditation in 200 hour yoga teacher training this module focus on the advanced level of pranayama and meditation techniques. This class usually one hour every day in the morning
Module - 9
In this module basic and advanced level mantra chanting and learning will be taken every alternate day in the evening before sleeping. It helps in stress-free sleeping and develops healthy sleeping habits.
Inclusions28 Nights Accommodation
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Association for Yoga and Meditation (AYM) Yoga School in Rishikesh is a non-profit organization registered with Government of India and led by Spiritual Yoga Master, Yogi Chetan Mahesh. The center was founded by yoga teachers and yoga lovers in 2005, with a vision to spread happiness and health through traditional and ancient wisdom of yoga in the world.
The school focuses on best yoga practices with expert yoga teachers without changing the traditional values of yoga. The courses focus on asana alignment, the art of assisting in postures, and human anatomy and physiology explained in connection with yoga techniques, with a goal to help yogis develop yoga techniques that will deepen their own practice, provide a life-changing experience, as well as prepare them to teach.
These programs meet the international Yoga standards set by the Yoga Alliance for 200 hours, 300 hours, and 500-hour yoga certification and offer a variety of yoga styles such as Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Iyengar, Sivananda, Power, Flow, Hatha Vinyasa, Restorative, Yoga Therapy, and much more.
- Situated in the foothills of mighty Himalayas and near the banks of holy Ganges
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- Yoga Alliance USA 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training certification
- Courses focus on asana alignment, the art of assisting in postures, human anatomy and physiology
- Yoga techniques that will deepen practice
- Provide a life changing experience and prepare to teach
- Programs meets the international Yoga standards
- Learn 200, 300 & 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Offers Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Iyengar, Sivananda, Power, Flow, Hatha Vinyasa, Restorative & Yoga Therapy
- 10 experienced English-speaking instructors qualified in various teaching styles
- 1 in-house doctor
- Organic meals 3 times a day
- Experience Ganesh Aarti at its best
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single, double and dormitory
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga Practise:
- Yoga Teacher Training 500
- Yoga Teacher Training 300
- Yoga Teacher Training 200
- Free Wi-fi
- Yoga Books
- Yoga Alliance certificate
- Herbal tea-24/7
- 1 sight-seeing tour
- 1 T-shirt from institute
- 1 bag with study material
- Washing machine(self-service)
- Delicious Ayurvedic meals with tea
- Once a week sight-seeing or an activity
- A complimentary ayurvedic Massage
- Air Fares
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
- Pick up & drop
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- White water rafting
- Ganga Arti
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
- Flavour of rural life at the foothills of Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh