300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Om Shanti Om | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram internationally certified Yoga Teacher Training in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA confers 300-hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. This course is suitable for intermediate and advances level Yoga followers. In advance practice, the practice of asanas physically has been claimed to improve flexibility, strength, and balance to alleviate stress and anxiety. In this state, students more understand about to keep the stillness in the body and fluctuation of the mind by Cultivating Yoga practice.
Here at our homely ashram in Rishikesh, we offer the 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training course. This course is recognised by the official Yoga Alliance, ensuring that upon completion, you will be able to confidently and correctly lead your own practices of yoga with your newly attained, extensive and well rounded knowledge, wherever you may be in the world. This course is also for you if you are serious about your commitment to yoga and wish to further your path towards complete spiritual, mental and physical well-being.
We recommend that before enrolling in this course, you have a good general understanding of both the physical yoga practice and also the theoretical side, as this 300 hour Teacher Training course is aimed towards people with an intermediate to advanced level of yoga experience. If you are thinking this may be too much, then there are the 100 yoga Teacher Training & 200 hour yoga Teacher Training courses which we also offer to you, here at Om Shanti Om ashram; perfect for those who first need to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of yoga.
The core aim of this course is to build and deepen your existing core knowledge of yoga and give you direction in knowing that it is you that holds the path to an enlightened life through the practice of yoga. It is only then that you will be able to pass on this information to your own students.
Chitta Vritti Nirodhah (suppression of conscious fluctuations) is a way of bringing the mind to complete aloneness. This can be achieved by your further, broader and deeper practice and study of the eight limbed yoga path. This course will do exactly that.
You will take a more detailed look at all aspects of yoga to work on self-discipline, including:
- Asanas - gaining full and correct alignment of your physical poses across Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Iyengar and Yin styles of yoga with great concentration.
- Pranayama - a deep and varied look at breathing techniques and how this can be used alongside asanas and to aid with meditation. You will learn how to further the connection between breath, mind and emotions.
- Yama - this will take a look at our ethical standards and sense of integrity, focusing on our behavior and how we conduct ourselves in everyday life.
- Niyama - teaching you the importance of observation, be it a physical practice of asanas, or maybe a meditation.
- Pratyahara - We will look at making a conscious effort to switch our external senses off and bring the awareness within. This will provide us with an opportunity to take a look at ourselves.
- Dharana - learning how to concentrate on one mental object once the mind is free from external thoughts. This will take you a long time with lots of practice needed. This is an essential practice which will lead to a meditative state.
- Dhyana - whereas Dharana practices one-pointed attention, dhyana is ultimately a state of being fully aware yet without focus. At this stage, the mind has been quieted, and in this stillness there will be little to no thoughts at all.
- Samadhi - a state of complete ecstasy. All of the other limbs of yoga, once understood and practiced long enough will lead to this stage. It will be an experience of bliss and being at one with the universe. To you, now, in the present moment, this may seem a bit far, but once we take a closer look at what we want from our lives (joy, freedom, fulfilment, peace) it will become clearer as to what this final stage of the yogic path is all about.
Who can join the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Who has finished the 200 Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Who needs to develop their training for self-improvement?
- Existing educators who need to strengthen and deepen their knowledge and undertsanding
Why Choose 300 Hour Yoga TTC at Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram
- Best and affordable 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh, India
- Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is just a 35 days course.
- This 35 days of yoga course, you will cover advanced theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This yoga teacher training course covers all the important aspects of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, Advanced Ayurveda, and Marma Therapy
- You will aware of the lifestyle to the real yogis in these 35 days of yoga course
- This 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training program is designed for those students who already have done the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training as assigned by the Yoga Alliance, USA.
yoga-in-rishikeshFree pick-up (Dehradun Airport to School) Only
yoga-in-rishikesh30 Nights room occupancy
yoga-in-rishikesh30 Days meals provided
yoga-in-rishikesh3 Indian Vegetarian meals per day
yoga-in-rishikeshDaily morning tea & Pooja
yoga-in-rishikeshHatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga Sessions
yoga-in-rishikeshYoga Philosophy Classes
yoga-in-rishikeshTeaching Methodology & Yoga Alignment
yoga-in-rishikeshAyurveda Class with Nutrition & Yogic Diet
yoga-in-rishikeshMeditation, Pranayama & Mantra Chanting
yoga-in-rishikeshAnatomy & Physiology Classes
yoga-in-rishikeshGanga Pooja Ceremony
yoga-in-rishikesh3 Days Yoga Retreat (Hilltop, Cave, Outdoor Yoga)
yoga-in-rishikeshTraditional Indian Classical Music Concert
yoga-in-rishikeshFree 2 Ayurvedic Body Massages
yoga-in-rishikeshLearning material provided
yoga-in-rishikeshRYT-300 Hours Yoga Alliance USA Certification
Any Personal Expense
Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
The Om Shanti Om Yoga School was established in Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh by the great himalayan Yogi Swami Yogananda Maharaj Ji together with his close disciple Yogi Dinesh. Swami Yogananda Ji was 106 years old and he had 86 years of yoga experience in India and all over the world.
The center provides 100, 200, 300 and 500 hours Teacher Trainig Courses and regular classes. The center is a registered RYS200 and RYS500 and is also known as Hatha Yoga Rishikesh..
As part of their course, students are taken to two Yoga retreats, to any specific places in Rishikesh such as historical, spiritual and knowledgeable places on Sundays. The center provides Ashram-based rooms with comfortable bed, study table, hot water bathroom, views close to nature, walking distance to shopping and groceries or restaurants. There are several spiritual places or temples nearby.
The classes conducted by experienced teachers and Yoga Instructors include Yoga Therapy, Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Meditation, Ayurveda Class, Yogic Diet and Nutrition, Yoga way of life, History of yoga, and professional teaching methodology for students. Students will have the opportunity to learn from Yogi Dinesh in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
At the end of the course the students will be awarded with certification from Yoga Alliance USA.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities
Students are advised to follow the rules and conditions of the school. Students should attend all the classes without fail unless sick, respect the teachers, complete homework given, and fulfill all the school regulations before receiving certificates.
Strictly no non-vegetarian food, no alcohol, no tobacco and no provocative clothing in the class and in the premises.
Students should pay the advance payment and the balance should be paid before the course begins once they arrive in India during the meeting. Once the course has commenced money is not refundable. However, in case before arriving in India, the students need to cancel due to unavoidable reasons, the advance will not be refunded but it can be transferred to a third party