There are three integrated components of the Panchakarma process: the preparation phase [in Sanskrit known as Poorva karma], the principal procedures [Pradhana karma], and the post treatment care which includes diet regimen and other dos and don'ts [Paschat karma].
Treatment Inclusions :
Ayurvedic & Wellness consultations
Body composition analysis based on Ayurveda
Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu
Personalized Ayurvedic Therapies per person. This includes Abhyanga, Choornapinda Swedam, Matra Vasti, Nasyam, Navarakizhi / Pizichil, Netratarpana, Nirooha Vasti, Shirodhara, Snehapanam, Thalam, Virechana, Shirovasty/Thakradhara/Shirolepam, Vamana (optional)
- Swedish/Aromatherapy Massages per person
- Personalized Pranayama sessions
- Personalized Meditation sessions
- Personalized Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) sessions
- Cooking Classes on healthy vegetarian cuisine
- Personalized Yogic Kriya - Jala neti, Vaman Dhauti
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session
- Personalized inputs on Ayurveda and well being
- Session on integrating yoga in to daily life
- Free medicines during the treatment
- Round trip Airport transfers
- Accommodation in a Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
- Dosha specific Ayurvedic Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Ongoing daily progress consultations with the doctors
- Twice daily group Yoga sessions
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation session
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nature-based exercises
- Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna, Gym, Cricket nets, Library and opportunity to watch one movie per day in home-theater along with other guests
Yoga helps achieve the perfect balance between body, mind and spirit and Shreyas Yoga Retreat in Bengaluru is the perfect retreat, set in a serene, simple and luxurious environment, to experience that.
Set in 25-acres of greenery and frangipani gardens, the center can occupy up to 20 guests at a time, each cared for by staff, teachers and therapists, who have incorporated Yoga principles into their daily philosophy. Guests can choose how much or how little Yoga they would like to practice daily in the machans and meditation huts that offer an ideal venue to connect with nature and relax.
Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and other meditative practices like Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Pratyahara, daily guided meditation and chanting sessions, massages, a wholesome menu of vegetarian cuisine, and mouna and karma Yoga - to appreciate silence and a selfless attitude towards work respectively are all practiced here, under the guidance of teachers. The rejuvenation Spa also offers a range of treatments to ease aches and pains and weight gain issues.
Eco-friendly accommodation offerings include cottage suites, eight tents and a five-person cottage, set within a coconut grove. Guests also have the opportunity to help in the community with activities like farming in the retreats' organic garden and cooking and serving food to village school children. Sustainability is an important element as its gourmet vegetarian cuisine is made using ingredients grown on site, drinking water is purified at the in-house purification plant, rainwater is harvested and soil is regenerated. There is also a large infinity pool & Jacuzzi, a 24-hour gym and their own library with books and movies on philosophy, spirituality, science and nature.
Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
The ‘tented’ Garden Cottages, spaciously scattered across the property are surrounded by lush vistas of greenery and have en-suite bathrooms that open onto private walled courtyards. All tents are air conditioned, have ISD/STD lines as well as complimentary Broadband Internet connections. Other amenities include electronic safe, hair dryer, electric kettle with a selection of teas, bathrobes, toiletries, slippers and writing desk.TV A/C Minibar Locker Double Bed Single Bed Telephone
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Bangalore International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Bangalore Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Well connected with highways to Hyderabad, many major cities,