100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Vinyasa Yoga Academy | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
Best 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India.
100 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (Pre-TTC)
Like to get a taste of the Yogic lifestyle? Or maybe you are already an experienced Yogic practitioner with the desire to deepen your self-practice and become a heartening Yoga teacher.
Our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in rishikesh (Pre-TTC) is part of our 200 HRS TTC course that we offer at Vinyasa yoga academy. Our Yoga TTC fits everybody's individual needs. If you are limited in time, we offer the option to divide your 200 HRS TTC into two parts. The first section of the 200 HRS TTC which is 100 hrs TTC will be completed at our Yoga School. After completing the first 100 hours you are free to complete the remaining 100 hours with in the same year in any month when you have time to visit again at Vinyasa yoga academy. The 200 hours must be completed within one year.
The aim of our program is to create more awareness and understanding in Yoga lifestyle. It is our belief that you will stay motivated after following our TTC in India, whether it is to become an aspiring Yoga teacher or to develop yourself on a personal level. We look forward to welcome you with open arms in our heartwarming and uplifting Yoga School in India!
''When you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place'' Lao Tzu.
What characterizes us?
Rishikesh, also referred to as ''the Yoga capital of the world'' is a unique place to study yoga. Surrounded by the holy waters of the Ganges, set onto the hills of the beautiful, green Himalayan Mountains you'll experience an instant and natural feeling of true happiness and gratitude. Enjoy the nightly Ganga Aarti (fire offering) on the Ganges in the evenings. All and all granted for a truly spiritual journey into India, completing your Yoga course with an uplifted spirit and feeling compassion for everything surrounding you.
Next to this we are very proud to introduce you to our beloved family consisting of our highly qualified Indian team of teachers and our staff members. All teachers have a unique approach with a personal touch of love, paying attention for the group process but also meeting the student's personal needs. Our humble staff members will do everything in their power to make your stay as convenient as possible, making it feel as if you are at home.
The course has a duration of 2 weeks. Classes will be held from Monday till Saturday, with a half day on Thursday and an off day on Sunday. The full program can be find under ''Happy Yoga TTC schedule''.
Eligibility and accreditations
A 100hour certificate will be awarded. With this certificate the student can complete the 200hour TTC within the year of commencement. Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance. To get the 200 hour Yoga instructor diploma the student needs to attend the 4weeks duration course. Assessments will be based on written assignments as well as practical evaluations and student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.
Days Of Course- 15
Instruction Days- 13
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is one of the most reputable Yoga TTC centre in Rishikesh, India today. Combining age old techniques with the naturally evolving world, the school has a perfect modern-day facility where guests gain quality education and experiences from expert instructors that prove to be life changing. At VYA the goal is to provide yoga enthusiasts with unique spiritual, religious, and mind/body experiences by applying expertise in Vedanta philosophy, and yoga. Their offering is not limited to practices, but also understanding the context, meaning, and relevance of what is being taught. The academy guides students toward self-empowerment and transformation while deepening their practice so one may learn the art of teaching others.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is one of the most prestigious Multi-style yoga teachers training school in India
- Offers Vinyasa Flow & Hatha yoga Teacher Training courses for beginners
- Affiliated with the highest Yoga organizations, Yoga Alliance USA, Yoga Alliance UK, Yoga Alliance International
- Eminent Faculties, Intensive training, and learning opportunities.
- Sattvic balanced vegetarian yogic diet
- Yoga Practices offered are: Vinyasa Hatha, Ashtanga, Kundalini Yoga
- Other Practices: Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Satkarma
- Meditation Practices: Meditation, Contemplation, Yoga Nidra, Meditative dance
- Spiritual Practices: Kirtan, Chanting, Arati, Japa, Mantra Chanting
- Healing: Ayurveda, Yoga therapy, Naturopathy, Reiki, Massage
- Philosophy: Indian Philosophy, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Business of Yoga,
- Teaching Methodology: Demonstration, Observation, finding your voice and Practice teaching
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- 10 experienced English-speaking instructors
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single & double
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga Teacher Training
- 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Anatomy of Yoga and Physiology.
- Asanas, Pranayama,
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques.
- Theory & practical for all the above are practised
- 3 Vegetarian meals
- Airport transfers
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
Check in: Flexible
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- Ganga Arti
- White water rafting
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh
Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school. If you are having a fast anyday, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoinding food waste. Always make descipline, respect teachers and follow all rules. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation. There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email. Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.