Ayurveda Healing Village
Vaidyagrama means healing village. We are an assemblage of Ayurveda Vaidyas sharing a common vision of:
A community of authentic Ayurveda hospitals that provides authentic treatment;
An optimum healing environment in a natural setting that that is green, environment-friendly, with maximum energy conservation and management, follows the principles of Ayurveda and vastu shastra, and is essentially disability friendly;
A hospital, learning facility, ashram,spa, and temple of healing.
Vaidyagrama is a Punarnava Ayurveda endeavor to realize this vision led by Dr. Ramkumar, Ayurveda Vaidya hailing from a traditional Ayurveda family.
Vaidyagrama attempts to cater to the demand of authentic Ayurveda, the traditional way – as well as go natural, the contemporary mode. It will have authentic Ayurveda made contemporary.
• Has clusters of healing spaces, several small hospitals, each under the guidance of one Vaidya, your senior Ayurveda Physician, who will have at least 15 years of invaluable experience – currently two healing spaces are operational.
• Each healing space has 3 patient blocks; and each block has 4 patient units. Thus there will be a maximum of twelve rooms under one Physician, thus ensuring a stress-free ambience of being, for the healer as well as the patient.
• We aspire to be a ‘Green’ Ayurveda hospital, environment-friendly in utilizing concepts of renewable energy, as solar energy, wind energy, bio-mass, waste water recycling and management; as also in its construction with a minimum of cement and steel, and more of natural products. It will thus have minimum pollutants in the campus, thus maintaining the air & ambience, pure and healthy.
• We aim to be self-sufficient in that vaidyagrama will put all Nature’s resources to the best use to create a healthy ambience
• We aspire to give pure Ayurveda care including authentic treatments like panchakarma, shirodhara and pizhichil with the expert healing team of experienced Vaidyas as well as Therapists.
• We have facilities for making classical medicines, especially for you; for catering you with simple and essential Ayurveda food.
• We offer personalized care to the patient, thus making the healing process, more pleasant.
• We aspire to mould your lifestyle and routine in a positive way
* We guide the learning Physicians and healers of tomorrows.
• We have regular prayers and pujas on the campus to enhance the healing vibrations
Being created with the strong basis of traditional Indian knowledge systems as Vasthu Shastra – the Indian architectural science, , vaidyagrama is traditional Ayurveda for the modern world. The plan and the design of vaidyagrama is in concurrence with the modern architectural norms, as also keeping with the ancient Vasthu Shastra norms as approved by veteran expert from Kerala, Kanippayyoor Narayanan Namboodiri.
Vaidyagrama also follows the principles of an ideal Ayurveda center as prescribed in the classical Ayurveda texts. The commitment is to create a truly natural Ayurveda hospital that is based on the textual dictates, and yet that suits contemporary times. The spaces allotted for each specific place for healing, the materials used for construction, the landscaping and even the vegetation are all for an Ayurveda reason – a good reason for the healing process to be complete.
Vaidyagrama offers training with various experts for beginners and advanced – to all seekers of authentic Ayurveda knowledge in India and overseas. We believe that Ayurveda is truly learnt in the experiential mode.
Rooms are neat and clean with good amenities.
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Coimbatore International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Coimbatore Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- On Coimbatore-Palghat road leading to Kerala, w