Peacock Ayurveda Garden | Weluwanarama Mawatha, Southern | Outskirts
A wellness break is designed to help enhance the overall well-being of any normal healthy person. In today’s stressful environment, a break from routine can have a miraculous effect on people working in closed environments and who are prone to stress-related problems such as spondylitis, lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, blurred vision and other eye disorders, sleep disorders, digestive problems, etc. A wellness program can help nourish the body, overcome fatigue and promote sound sleep, as well as increase one’s overall sense of well-being and work efficiency.
• Full Ayurveda treatment (6-7 procedures per day)
• All inclusive meal program – Ayurvedic (vegetarian) food (3 meals per day)
• Ayurvedic beverages (water, herbal tea, fresh juice, etc.)
• Accommodation in double or single room with private bathroom
• Doctor’s consultations and supervision
• Morning Yoga sessions (6-7 times a week, beginners level)
• Evening meditation class (1-2 times a week)
• Ayurvedic food cooking lessons once a week (on request)
• Daily housekeeping
• Sarongs (cloths for treatments, changed every day), disposable underwear for treatments, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and soap
• Laundry service
• Transportation to the beach and Dickwella town
• All taxes and charges
• Airport transfers. Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional cost of Euro 75 for one way
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Peacock Ayurveda Garden is a resort in Sri Lanka that invites guests to discover the healing powers of Ayurvedic medicine, while enjoying a comfortable stay surrounded by nature. Our treatments and procedures are inspired by the ancient and highly efficient Ayurvedic therapy Panchakarma, a therapy centered on body cleansing, as well as freeing the mind and soul from harmful impulses. Since each body is different, we focus on providing personalized Ayurvedic treatment and procedures that meet the individual’s physical and mental needs.
At your arrival in our Ayurvedic center, you will be consulted by a doctor specialized in Ayurveda medicine. Our doctor will assess your physical and mental condition and prescribe an individual treatment. Our main goal is to help you improve your health, restore your physical and mental strength, and ensure long lasting healing effects.
The resort is located in the south side of Sri Lanka, village jungle area, around 4 km away from the town of Dickwella and the beach.
Our Ayurveda resort welcomes guests with 6 traditionally-decorated rooms, equipped with everything you may need for a relaxing and comfortable stay.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Colombo International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Matara Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- 190 km from Colombo International airport, 90 km from Mattala International airport, 20 km from Matara railway station
Minimum stay requirement is 7 days. Children under age of 16 years are not accepted. Minimum (recommended) duration of a Panchakarma treatment is 14 days.
All cancellations are subject to the following cancellation fees:
30% of total agreed price (advance payment non-refundable)