Rejuvenation/ Panchakarma Program
Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre | Mysore, karnataka | Outskirts
A Rejuvenation package is designed with the aim of restoring vitality of the body by eliminating toxins through some traditional Ayurvedic treatments and by enhancing the body’s immunity through a Body-type based assessment by the in-house Doctor.
- Mysore pick up & drop
- Check in – 12.00 noon: Checkout – 11. am.
- IVAC campus tour
- Consultation with the doctor
- Follow-up Consultation everyday
- Accommodation for Ten nights
- All Meals (Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner)
- Package Starts with Lunch & ends with Breakfast.
- Six session of Abhyanga & Sweda
- Five session of Laghu Dhara
- One session of SSPS / PPS
- One session of Udvarthana
- Any Three Session of Basti
- Any Five Skin Care Therapies.
- Two Session of Laghu Abyhanga.
- Ten sessions of Yoga & Ten sessions of Yoga Nidra
A/C , TV , Locker , Telephone , Double Bed , Butler Service , Hot Water Facility ,
A/C , TV , Locker , Telephone , Double Bed , Hot Water Facility , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Locker , Telephone , Double Bed , Hot Water Facility , Western-Style Bathroon ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
The Indus Vally Ayurvedic Center was founded in 1999 with a vision to bring new international standards of training and delivery of Ayurvedic practices. The Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre (IVAC) is an authentic Ayurveda wellness retreat nestled in the calm and green surroundings of the Chamundi hills, situated on the outskirts of the historic & cultural heritage city of Mysore, India. IVAC is the brainchild of Dr. Krishna, a paediatric anaesthesiologist who practiced medicine in the USA, UK and Canada. It is the first Ayurveda center to get accredited with ISO 9001:2015.
- 20 years of experience
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- Visitors from 65 countries have experienced Ayurveda treatments
- More than 22,700 visitors been treated over the years
- More than 157 members of staff to look after guests
- All rooms designed with classic elegance
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Well- trained Therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Beauty treatments offered at Spa
- Access to swimming pool surrounded by lush trees
- Tennis courts and a dedicated yoga hall
- Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation sessions
- Herbal Garden and vegetables
- Location: Mysore, India
- Accommodation: Rooms & Suites, Standard rooms, Deluxe accommodation, Luxury cottages
- Climate: Tropical temperatures with 30-35º C
- Nearest International Airport: Bengaluru International Airport
- A gift store stocked with local arts and crafts
- A complete library containing Vedic and Ayurvedic reading materials, novels, and travel guides are available to browse in-between your treatments
- Cooking and Ayurveda classes are available on request
- Jyotish astrology readings
- Sightseeing can be arranged around the city of Mysore.
Range of treatments and therapies
- Weight loss
- Wellness Vacation
- Mysore pick up & drop
- Consultation with the doctor
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Package Starts with Lunch & ends with Breakfast
- Ayurveda treatment & a Yoga session
- Take home the wisdom of Yoga, Ayurveda lifestyle, Ayurvedic cooking and Indian culture
What’s not included
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Roundtrip Airport transfers (at additional cost)
- Over the counter products
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 11:00am
- Nature Walks & Treks
- Local shopping
- Visit Chamundi, the Mother Divine Temple of 1,000 steps
- Enjoy early morning walks among the locals taking their daily hike.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Mysore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- IVAC is located in Mysore, a convenient 4Â½ hours drive from Bangalore International Airport. Mysore is well connected by rail and road.
- All treatments are indicative and are subject to change on a Doctor's Consultation. Treatments are prescribed based on the results of the consultation. - All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room package plan. On receipt of payment/ confirmation/ bookings, a voucher will be issued. Until the advance payment is received all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment. - Walk-in bookings is done based on the availability of the rooms. - Payment can be made by way of online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or wire transfer the money to our bank account using swift code. Payment for services outside the package will have to be paid at the resort at the time of check out. - Child Policy: Children of all ages are welcome at IVAC. Parents are requested to respect that guests are coming for healing purposes and to maintain where possible a calm and quiet ambiance. Children can accompany parents for treatments and a childcare service can be made available on request. For children requiring treatment, each child would undergo a detailed consultation and the treatments would be tailor made to the needed requirement. Treatments are executed in a safe and comfortable environment. Written consent from the parent is taken before the treatments. Panchakarma can be administered to children above 15 years of age, excluding a few treatments. For children less than 7 years or a child having problem in speaking, hearing, understanding language or mentally retarded, either of the parents should accompany the child in the treatment room. - Rates: Accompanying child below 5 years, complimentary food and accommodation.
Cancellation of confirmed booking will be treated as follows: 1) 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 3 to 7 Days prior to the check in date. 2) 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 8 to 15 Days prior to the check in date. 3) 90% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected beyond 16 Days prior to the check in date. 4) No refund if cancellation is effected within 2 days prior to check in date 5) No refund if cancellation is effected after the check in.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.