Infertility Treatment Program
Jivagram Ayurveda Hospital ( For Indian Residents) | Faridabad, Haryana | Village
Benefits and Highlights
- Vedic approach of Garbha-Sanskara to ensure best outcomes
- Rejuvenates reproductive organs and entire body functions
- Strengthens reproductive tissues and fluids
- Improves mental health, which has a direct impact on the quality of reproductive tissues
Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. Blocked Fallopian tubes, defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroid or polyps. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility. In males infertility may have anatomical, psychological, and hormonal or lifestyle related causes.FromAyurvedic perspectives, shukradhatu can get affected by various physical, mental causes and even by serious diseases.
Ayurvedic program for Infertility takes a wholesome route to address the problem. In addition to working on the reproductive system, This program also focuses on the psychological aspect of reproductive health, which results in a more holistic solution of the problem.
Inclusions• All meals as suggested by the Ayurvedic Doctor
• 13 Nights’ Accommodation & 14 days Therapies.
• Complimentary Wi Fi facility
• Panchkarma treatments as recommended by Doctor post consultation. ( Average 90 min therapies per day)
• Daily interaction and tracking of treatment progress with the Ayurvedic Doctor
• Yoga sessions customized to patient condition.
• Meditations and Pranayam sessions to support the overall treatment plan
• SwasthyaPatrika – a document which includes information about the patient body /
mind type with suggestions lifestyle and diet recommendations by the Ayurvedic Doctor
• Supportive therapies suggested by the doctor.
ExclusionsAirport & Railway Station transfers.
Any kind of pathological tests recommended by the Ayurveda Doctors for the diagnosis of the ailment during stay.
Discharge Medicine prescribed by the Ayurveda Doctors
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Jivagram Ayurveda Hospital
Jivagram is a unique residential health centre that embodies the traditional principles of ‘gram’ and the time-honoured science of Ayurveda in a ‘Vedically’ designed modern retreat that is inspired by the vedic philosophy of “SarveBhavantuSukhinah” meaning: may all be healthy and happy. Its quintessential ideology is healing by being one with nature - the nurturer.
Jivagram integrates time honoured traditional modalities like Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation with modern rejuvenation and well-being therapies along with customized healthy diets to restore the delicate balance of mind, body and soul.
The unique healing journey at Jivagram extends and encompasses different therapies such as Raga Therapy (music therapy), Reflexology and Colour Therapy. Accomplished Ayurvedacharyas, Yogacharyas, and therapists ensure a 360-degree healing experience, personalized to an individual’s state of body and mind.
Designed ecologically for optimal health, Jivagram is therapeutically crafted using natural, and ecologically sustainable building materials—Gomaya (de-odorized cow dung), mud, bamboo, wood, and stone –which are put together according to Vedic architectural principals to enhance the element of sattva (purity) and to compliment health and wellbeing in patrons.
Panchakarma therapies at Jivagram start with a thorough consultation with an expert. Based on the consultation, an entire SwashtyaPatrika is planned which contains special therapies, diet plans and lifestyle recommendations for the entire duration of the stay.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Old faridabad Railway station
- Traveling by Road
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in - 1200 PM Early arrival is subject to availability.For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check out - 1000 AM Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
- According to government regulations it is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. A valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hospital.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar card and Passport.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room. Or, if you are a treatment seeker/ student, you must be accompanied by your parent’s.
- The Package cost quoted is based on your period of stay. Package rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival dates.
- All the reservations shall be confirmed upon receiving an advance of 50% amount of the total amount. You are requested to pay the balance amount (Mentioned in the Order form) at the time of check in upon arrival at Jivagram. No partial payment or cheque will be entertained.
- Early check-in is subject to availability of rooms and at the discretion of Jivagram management. In case of confirmed early check-in, you are advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival on chargeable basis.
- Please check with the Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 1200 PM to 0600 PM and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out post 0600 PM.
- All valid credit or debit cards are accepted except for American Express and Rupay card.
- Jivagram don’t exchange any foreign currency neither accepts as a payment.
- Strict action will be taken against any guest resorting to inappropriate behavior or any activity which is against the rules and regulations of the Jivagram after the allegations have been investigated and proved.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage and tear to Jivagram asset and shall always keep their rooms in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Smokingand consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited at Jivagram.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed inside the Jivagram premises.
- No outside foods are allowed inside the Jivagram premises.
- All approved visitors will be screened and allowed to meet the patients between 1000 AM - 0500 PM at the reception area. No visitors will allowed to meet the patients in rooms or at the dining hall.
- Visitorsare encouraged to remain six feet from patients at all times and required to wear a mask and should wash or sanitize their hands before visiting a patient.
- Install ArogyaSetu app on your mobile. In accordance with the Government recommendation, only if App shows a green color indicating low risk, will you be permitted.
- Send Covid free certificate/fit to travel certificate. (24 to 48 hours prior to your arrival) (Applicable for all Foreign Nationals)
- Carry you latest medical reports, if any
- If you develop any symptom of cold, sore throat, dry cough, diarrhea or difficulty in breathing prior to your appointment at Jivagram, kindly call and inform us so that the doctor can suggest whether your treatment plan needs to be altered or postponed.
- Any cancellation received 15 days (inclusive) prior to your date of arrival will not incur any cancellation charges.
- Any cancellation received between 8 to 14 days (inclusive) prior to your date of arrival will incur a charge of 50% cost of your total package.
- Any cancellation received between 0 to 7 days (inclusive) prior to your date of arrival will incur a charge of total package.