Holistic wellness Retreat Meditation
Rishikesh Sadan | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
Holistic wellness Retreat Meditation
In the infinity of the life, take time out for yourself… Step out of limited beliefs and delve into the stillness and silence that flows under life’s chaotic surface at our Holistic Wellness Retreat. In a peaceful environment get the opportunity to integrate healing with your learning experience. The journey towards healing is dedicated to those searching for peace, harmony and wellbeing. Grounded in Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation and Energy Healing, the retreat is our signature workshop that emphasis on detoxifying therapies, wisdom of Ayurveda and recovery programs through energy healing.
Tranquility from East
The package promotes a lifestyle that is in harmony with Mother Nature. Embraced by the power of Himalaya and fed with the purity of Ganges, the true transformation can take place. Our signature mind – body workshop is designed to give you the tools you need to experience total health, vitality and wellbeing.
- Morning Yoga : Timing : 7:00 to 8:30. Indulge yourself in the morning session of therapeutic Yoga for beginners.
- Morning Mantras : 15 Mins. Followed by yoga the healing sounds of the mantras from the ancient Indian text, bring the flow of unity inside the body. Breakfast : 9:00 to 10:30 AM: Treat yourself with the exotic flavors from Indian kitchen.
- Energy Massage : 60 Mins. : 11:30 to 12:30 A definite way to relax the body, increase circulation, remove metabolic waste products and help the recipient obtain the feeling of connecters.
- Lunch : 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm A food designed under the strict guidance of Ayurveda to promote the health inside.
- Tranquility Talk : 2:30 pm to 3:15 pm A consultation towards the diet and healthy lifestyle considering the present life scenario with actual life setting.
- Evening Meditation : 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm A stressful lifestyle has a profound effect on our breathing. The session helps to remove blockages from the subtle energy channels and enhances the level of vitality and relaxation.
- Chanting Class : (Optional) With the choice of mantra to promote abundance and prosperity in the life, chanting is enjoyed with the traditional Indian musical instruments.
InclusionsWelcome drink on arrival
Accommodation on double sharing basis
All sattvic meals as Dr. Suggested
Morning & Evening Herbal Infusions
Morning & Evening Yoga/meditation sessions
All suggested treatments
Assistance in Ganga Aarti
Any Personal Expense
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Rishikesh Sadan is Spiritual and Rejuvenation Centre in the World Yoga Capital Rishikesh. Rishikesh Sadan is situated in the valley surrounded by majestic mountains, deep forests, and natural spring.
Rishikesh Sadan at Rishikesh, just 250 km from New Delhi. It is situated at Tapovan, just 10 mins walking distance from Laxman Jhulla & just on the right of waterfall stream. This amazing hill beauty is located in the laps of lower Himalayas, this place is considered to be the access point of three other pilgrim places of Badrinath - Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri the four great places which combine to make Chard ham. Rishikesh is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides with Holy Ganga flowing across giving soothing natural beauty experience.
Rishikesh Sadan is a spiritual and rejuvenation center in the world Yoga capital, Rishikesh. the center offers 11 valley facing rooms with open balcony and terrace.
A typical day starts with traditional Yoga and Meditation classes with new techniques taught daily to rejuvenate your soul. Ayurvedic massages and therapies are offered to keep you physically fit followed by Sattvic food.
There are plenty of outdoor adventure activities for students to experience like Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing and Bungy Jumping to improve your self-confidence and Jungle walk to experience the nature at its best.
After a decade in business, 18 years of expertise in Hospitality, and a lifetime of living & travelling, we have developed a deep knowledge and formed relationships with the most impressive experts in their fields,
Aarti Saxena, the host, she is always at the front desk, in a suitable mood and state to help you feel pleasant and safe, ready to solve any situation.
Our friendly staff is 24hs available to provide and satisfy your needs during your stay.
In Rishikesh Sadan we cook home made fresh Sattvic food, in every meal, to keep our guests nutritious and healthy. Smoking, Liquor & Non- veg are strictly prohibited in our facilities.
When you are booking a room in Rishikesh Sadan a 10% of your booking is used to contribute donating to help Samvedna Connecting Souls (Regd. Trust).
So, We welcome you at Rishikesh Sadan, Just drop yourself to us for a new being.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities. Rishikesh is well connected by motorable road with most place of North India. From Delhi – 230 Km. Rishikesh (Railway Station) – 3.5 Km. Rishikesh (Bus Stand) - 3.5 Km. Haridwar (Railway Station) – 25 Km.
The accommodation facility will be provided with vegetarian meals during the course. Non- vegetarian diet is strictly prohibited throughout the course.
Cancellation before 15 days -100% refund, after that there is no refund however students can attend next schedule of Yoga training class. Loss due to exchange fluctuation is to be borne by the customer's account.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.