Ayurvedic Detox @ Home - Self Abhyanga
AyurUniverse | Bangalore, Karnataka | City Center
Panchakarma has the following five processes at its core.
• Virechana (Purgation)
• Vamana (Emesis)
• Vasti (Enema)
• Nasya (Nasal Medication)
• Rakta Mokshana (Blood Letting)
Most of these are procedures that require visits to the therapy / treatment centre on all days of the
program and hence becomes increasingly difficult to integrate into our wellness schedule as the entire
process is time consuming. To ease the complications and better integrate the benefits of detoxification
into a manageable schedule, AyurUniverse is now introducing a DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program
(Virechana) that can be done within the comforts of our home but under the guidance of Expert
Ayurveda Physicians connected online.
In these times of Social Distancing, we are applying authentic Ayurveda Philosophies that existed for
centuries when self-help was the safest help and the best help. NO THERAPISTS, NO FEAR OF INFECTION THROUGH PHYSICAL CONTACT! And yet, the best benefits of the Ayurveda Detox!
DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program varies from a min of 10 days to a max of 16 days. It varies on individual’s
metabolism, toxin levels in the body, constitution and health condition.
The program consists of five distinct steps:
- Dosha Analysis – Analysis of Individual Body Constitution, Metabolic rate etc.
- Deepana / Paachana – Procedure to ignite digestive fires to digest the toxins
- Snehana – Procedure to liquefy fat soluble toxins
- Abhyanga or Udwarthana – Procedure to push the liquefied toxins to the gastro-intestinal track
- Virechana – Procedure to eliminate the toxins in the gastro-intestinal track through purgation
InclusionsDIY Ayurvedic Detox Program Inclusions:
1. Detailed telephonic discussion with the Vaidya to determine whether you are fit to do the
2. Determining the Dosha type by completing an online Prakriti questionnaire;
3. Labelled medicines in prescribed quantity to be couriered to your residence;
4. Detailed Demo Videos to help with Self-Abhyanga
5. All medicines to be taken during the entire program;
6. Cost of medicated ghee to be taken during the program;
7. Daily contact via WhatsApp or call with the Vaidya to monitor your progress;
8. Discount Coupon on completing the program for future referrals and Residential Programs.
9. Continued benefits through email based lifestyle coaching
Exclusions1. Abhyanga at the chosen Ayurveda Therapy Centre
Wi-Fi/ Internet ,
AyurUniverse is a technology-enabled one-stop wellness platform offering 3,000 health solutions where Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation and Indian Wellness programs are practiced from 300+ breath-taking exotic locations across India, exotic Bali, sunny Sri Lanka and picturesque Nepal.
Accredited by the Ministry of Tourism & Govt. of India we are the official “Inbound Tour Operator” disrupting the health & wellness travel space by offering customers a platform that allows them to search, evaluate and book a wellness package to tailor-make needs from exotic locations with jaw-dropping prices. This recognition reflects our commitment to positioning India as a leader in holistic health care for the world.
India has offered Yoga and now we are offering the hidden gems of Ayurveda to the global citizens.Our motivating factor is to bring together Wellness enthusiasts and locations in one platform in an easy and meaningful way.
We are extremely passionate about the fact that India is a treasure trove of all ancient art of knowledge & wisdom. A wide variety of research and data are published regularly and AyurUniverse aims to bring all relevant information to the forefront with the help of technology. We are proud to showcase our rich heritage and knowledge so that it doesn’t get lost in our rapidly changing cosmopolitan lifestyle.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengalore
- Closest Railway Station
- Banaglore City Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Get on NH 44 from Kempegowda Int'l Airport Rd/KIAB Rd, Follow NH 44 and NH75 to HBR Layout 4th Block, Bengaluru, Take Service Rd to 5th A Cross Rd in HRBR Layout 3rd Block
- Pregnant women, anyone suffering from fever, senior citizens above the age of 62 years, any
- Below the age of 18 years and anyone suffering from chronic ailments cannot sign up for the DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program.
Cancellation will not be provided Once the Customer has booked the package.
No refund will be entertained once the payment has been done.