Ayurveda Slimming Program
Abad Whispering Palms | Kumarakom, Kerala | Outskirts
Ayurveda recommends loss of weight through holistic treatments, controlled diet and exercises that
depletes the excess fat and improves body metabolism. Includes deep tissue and powder massages,
lymphatic drainage, marma/vital points massage, medicated baths etc.
Benefits: Rewards stable and distinct physique, body lightness, balanced BMI and reduces
- Ayurveda meals
- Ayurveda treatments
- Yoga except on arrival and detoxification days (in group)
- Doctor’ consultation
- Internal medicines
- Airport transfers from Cochin International Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All applicable taxes
Lake View Cottage
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining , Twin Beds ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining , Twin Beds ,
Abad Whispering Palms is located on the banks of Vembanad Lake, offering sweeping views of the lake, a paradise for tourist, an enchanting backwater haven for an ideal vacation. Nestled in the scenic beauty of Kumarakom is this exotic resort destination, a place for experiencing the luxury of tranquillity while enjoying your stay in cottages and exquisite bamboo villas with plunge pools. Kumarakom is a fitting destination for enjoying a complete village life experience with a soothing backwater cruise, a walk through the paddy fields, fishing in Vembanad Lake and enjoy some fun activities like coir making and toddy trapping.
- Enjoy a complete village life experience
- An in-house Ayurvedic doctor to take care
- Family friendly retreat with a lot of in-house activities
- A customized treatment for all packages
- 2 rooms equipped to handle traditional Kerala Ayurveda treatment
- 1 full-time doctor
- 3 well trained therapists
- Specialized restaurant serving Ayurveda cuisine
- In-house herbal & vegetable garden
- Offers Ayurveda, yoga & meditation apart from wellness programs
- 3 Vegetarian, Sattvic meals a day
- Delicious range of food from our multi-cuisine kitchen
- Location: Cochin, Kerala, India
- Accommodation: 53 elegantly designed garden and lake facing suites
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport
- Access to swimming pool, business and meeting centers
Range of treatments and therapies:
- Detox & Rejuvenation
- Ayurveda Slimming
- Stress & Burn-out Relief
- Spine & Neck Care
- Ayurveda Ailment Management
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Medications during stay
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- Advice on diet pattern
- All kinds of oils, herbs
- Yoga & Meditation
- 3 Sattvic meals
- 1 sight-seeing tour
- Pick up and drop to Airport
- Accommodation as per booking
- Lifestyle Management consultation
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Take away medicines
Check in: 2:00PM
Check out: 11:00AM
- Enjoy backwaters by wooden boat
- Thirunakkara Sree Mahadeva Temple
- Parasurama & Local Temples
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- A walk through the paddy fields
- Fishing in Vembanad lake
- Fun activities like coir making and toddy trapping
- Alleppey beach is only an hour away from the resort
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport, 87 kms
- Closest Railway Station
- Kottayam Railway Station, 18 kms Alleppey Railway Station, 45 kms
- Traveling by Road
- Kottayam Town, 27kms
- An advance payment should be made at the time of confirmation of the reservation for both FIT and GIT.
- Full and final payments to be made 3 bank working days before the date of Tour for FIT bookings.
- Complete payment should be made at least 30 days before the day of the tour for the GIT bookings
- Abad Group of Hotels reserves the right to cancel the booking in case of non-payment of above-mentioned advance/final payments as per schedule.
- All deposits/payments need to be made via cash or demand draft, along with the Permanent Account Number to any of our the below mentioned banks.
BONAFIDE TOUR LEADER
1. Free for groups consisting of 15 or more full –paying pax
2. 50% discount for groups consisting of less than 15, but more than 10 full paying pax.
- The voucher/payment must be received 30 days prior to the cut-off date given by Central Reservation, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Cancellation of a reservation received between 15 - 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the whole duration of the stay.
- Cancellation of a reservation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- The travel agent voucher/payment must be received 45 days prior to the cut-off date given by CRS, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms within 30 - 15 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the entire stay per hotel.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms received less than 15 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay per hotel.