Abad Whispering Palms
Abad Whispering Palms
Package Prices starting at-
ABAD Whispering Palms is located at Kumarakom in Kottayam district and overlooks the Vembanadu Lake with a rivulet flowing on one side. The property spreads across an area of 3acres of land and has an inventory of 55rooms. Vembanadu lake that backdrops Kumarakom is extolled as Kerala’s largest lake and India’s longest lake. Well connected by rail, road and water, it is rated as one of India’ top five backwater tourism destination.
USP/ Key Highlights of ABAD Whispering Palms:
- 4 Star Resort
- Solo Traveller Friendly
- Eco Friendly
- Herbal Garden
- Non Smoking Rooms
- CCTV available
- Ayurveda Cooking Class
- Doctor on call
- Yoga Hall
- Currency Exchange
- Travel desk
- Indoor Dining – Multi cuisine and vegan
- Houseboat Cruise
- Speed Boat ride
- Bird Sanctuary
- Driftwood Museum visit
- R-Block visit
- Vaikom Temple
- Fort Kochi visit
- Pathiramanal Island visit
- Village Walk
Minutes away from Airport: 90 minutes from Cochin Airport
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Cochin International Airport, 87 kms
- Railway Connectivity
- Kottayam Railway Station, 18 kms Alleppey Railway Station, 45 kms
- Roadway Connectivity
- Kottayam Town, 27kms
- An advance payment should be made at the time of confirmation of the reservation for both FIT and GIT.
- Full and final payments to be made 3 bank working days before the date of Tour for FIT bookings.
- Complete payment should be made at least 30 days before the day of the tour for the GIT bookings
- Abad Group of Hotels reserves the right to cancel the booking in case of non-payment of above-mentioned advance/final payments as per schedule.
- All deposits/payments need to be made via cash or demand draft, along with the Permanent Account Number to any of our the below mentioned banks.
BONAFIDE TOUR LEADER
1. Free for groups consisting of 15 or more full –paying pax
2. 50% discount for groups consisting of less than 15, but more than 10 full paying pax.
- The voucher/payment must be received 30 days prior to the cut-off date given by Central Reservation, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Cancellation of a reservation received between 15 - 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the whole duration of the stay.
- Cancellation of a reservation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- The travel agent voucher/payment must be received 45 days prior to the cut-off date given by CRS, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms within 30 - 15 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the entire stay per hotel.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms received less than 15 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay per hotel.