Ayurveda Detox and Panchakarma Program
SwaSwara | Gokarna, Karnataka | Outskirts
The Ayurveda Detox & Panchakarma programme is an intense cleanse and detox programme, beginning with a consultation with our Ayurveda doctor to analyse your ‘prakruti’. A traditional Ayurvedic detox procedure ‘snehapana’ follows, which involves ingesting medicated ghee, and the procedure ends with a day of purging (virechana), followed by curative body therapies. During this programme, guests are put on a personalised, pure-vegetarian diet drawn up by the doctor. Being a very intense therapeutic programme, any physical activity is subject to the approval and sanction of your doctors.
- Ayurveda and yoga consultations
- Ayurveda therapies
- Yoga sessions
- Ayurveda oils and herbs
- Activities like interactive cooking, art therapy, etc.
- Private villa accommodation
- All meals
- Pick up and drop from Goa airport
- All applicable taxes
#Note: The treatment duration required for each patient will vary depending upon the individual's condition. The preliminary assessment form lled in by the patient is necessary for our doctors to understand their medical condition and general state of being. Based on the preliminary assessment form, we will advice the patient on the duration required for the course of treatment. e results may vary for each person, and in some cases a follow-up visit may be required.
A/C , Butler Service , Hot Water Facility ,
"An Indian Consciousness"
Ayurveda and Yoga on Om Beach
SwaSwara means your inner voice and true to its name, this is a place of natural harmony to release, refocus and recalibrate the self.
Situated on Om beach, there is little, apart from the rhythm of the rolling waves and the meditative hum of birdsong, to disturb your inner explorations. Crafted in colors of the Earth, and in harmony with the land that nurtures her, SwaSwara is designed for holistic and transformational experiences; space where the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga embrace you to rejuvenate body and spirit.
Om Beach, Gokarna
Inspired by the first sound of creation, OM, the resort in Gokarna on Om Beach is a perfect setting to enable one to hear the ‘voice of the inner self’.
SwaSwara is cast in the colours of the earth and the ocean and is in harmony with the land and its culture. Its form and spirit celebrate simplicity and purity, in keeping with our ethos of health and well being.
SwaSwara goes beyond being a spa in the traditional sense. Neither is it an ashram. SwaSwara is a sanctuary for your Prakruti or the innermost nature of an individual - that special blend of qualities and features that grant it uniqueness! Its goal is to offer a life plan for the ‘reconstruction’ of mind and body to bring about balance and harmony within. Starting at 5 nights and going up to 21 nights, Swaswara offer programmes to transform yourself.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Goa airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Gokarna road station
- Traveling by Road
- All the rates are inclusive of current taxes - The tariff includes pick up and drop from Goa Airport by an exclusive car. - Accommodation in spacious Konkan villas with a large, fixed king size bed. - The package rates include the cost of all consultations, meals, yoga, meditation and Ayurveda therapies as indicated in each package. - Ayurveda treatments are not possible for women during their menstruation cycle.
- Cancellation of a reservation received between 15 days to 07 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the whole duration of the stay. - Cancellation of a reservation received less than 07 days will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.