Package Prices starting at-
Akshi Yogashala is a registered school with Yoga Alliance, USA offering 200 hours, 300 hours and 500 hours Yoga Alliance-certified Teacher Training programs in Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, and other yoga forms, to helps students encompass the yoga form in their body and soul.
The school sits on the banks of river Ganges and is suitable for both beginners and seasoned practitioners.
The programs include asanas, relaxation techniques, mudras, meditation, Pranayama and different philosophical exponents besides discourses on Yoga Scriptures. The school also offers lectures on Ayurveda to understand the body constitution and yogic practices accordingly.
Akshi Yogashala provide nutritious vegetarian and vegan diet three times daily, including drinks without any extra charge. Other services include on-site doctor available to provide 24/7 first aid, Yoga hall, common dining hall and spacious rooms.
Every Sunday excursions tours are organized for students. Culture events are held and they are given exposure to the local culture, and all is included in the course fee. Besides its TTC programs, the school also offers Yoga Retreat programs and short term courses.
Akshi School also has centers in Nepal, Gokarna, Kerala, and Leh-Ladakh.
Yoga Teachers at Akshi Yogashala
- Vivek Arya: Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Therapy, Teaching Methodology, Philosophy
- Dr Sanjeev Pandey Ji: Pranayama, Kundalini Yoga Meditation And Relaxation
- Sandeep Pandey Ji: Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation And Relaxation
- Yogi Ashish: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga Alignment & Adjustment
- Yogi Vikas: Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Alignment & Adjustment
- Tanushree Rawat: Hatha Yoga,Meditation And Relaxation, Mantra And Teaching Methodology
- Swami Atmanananda: Philosophy, Meditation And Yog Nidra
- Maya Ji: Yog Nidra
- Arijit Senmajumdar: Yoga Teacher, Overseas TTC Coordinator
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Jolly Grant Airport , Dehradun
- Railway Connectivity
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Direct Bus - Delhi(Kashmiri Gate Bus Stand) to Rishikesh