Wellness for the Soul
Shreyas Yoga Retreat | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
This package is a combination of the best that Shreyas has to offer. You will have an opportunity to learn and practice the different facets of Yoga -for physical strength, balance and flexibility, for physiological & therapeutic benefits and if you are interested, guidance along your spiritual path.
A perfect introduction to the essence of Shreyas, it includes a well-balanced itinerary of yoga, meditation and pranayama sessions, rejuvenating massages, cooking classes, community exercises, nature farming.
Package Inclusions: - Wellness Consultation on arrival - Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) served in the dining area. - Twice daily group Yoga Sessions - Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session - Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Wellness Consultation on arrival
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group Yoga Sessions
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session
- Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
InclusionsTherapies Includes Sessions Minutes
Personalised Pranayama Session per room 1 60
Personalised Meditation / Yoga Nidra Session per room 1 60
Rejuvenation Massages per person
(Balinese / Swedish / Thai / Aromatherapy / Abhyanga) 2 60
Facial per person 1 60
Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
TV , A/C , Minibar , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone ,
Shreyas Yoga Retreat in Bengaluru is a luxury Yoga retreat, set in a serene and calming environment on 25-acres of greenery and frangipani gardens. It can welcome up to 20 guests at their eco-friendly cottage suites and tents. Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and other meditative practices like Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Pratyahara, daily guided meditation and chanting sessions, Ayurvedic massages, a wholesome menu of vegetarian cuisine, mouna and karma Yoga - to appreciate silence and a selfless attitude towards work respectively are practiced here. Guests can help in the community with activities like farming in the retreats' organic garden, cooking and serving food to village school children.
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Trained therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Yoga & meditation hall
- Machans & meditation huts
- Open-Air Amphitheatre
- 3 treatment rooms
- Herbal & Vegetable Garden, Yoga Academy
- Infinity pool & heated Jacuzzi
- Jogging trail
- Home theatre
- Cricket nets & bowling machine
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Accommodation: Pool side, Garden tented & 3-bedroom Cottages (A.C. and non A.C.)
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 20-32º C
- Nearest International Airport: Bengaluru International Airport (21 kms)
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
Range of treatments and therapies
- Weight loss
- Weight Management
- Ailment Management
- Panchkarma Program
- Yoga- Hatha, Ashtanga, Yoga & Spirituality, Yoga Processes
- Silent Retreat
- Wellness for Soul
- Culinary experience
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Twice daily group Yoga Classes
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation class
- Relaxation Ayurvedic massage on the day of arrival
- Personalized inputs on Ayurveda and Wellbeing
- Session on integrating yoga into daily life
- Community exercise that involves Farming
- Nature-based exercises
- Use of all recreational facilities- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets and Library.
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Roundtrip Airport transfers (at additional cost)
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 11.00 hrs
- Vidhan Saudha-Legislative Assembly
- Cubbon Park
- Botanical Garden
- Local Shopping (don’t forget Mysore Silk)
(In & around excursions)
- Bandipur National park
- Belur,Halebid and Shravabelagola
- Jog Falls
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bangalore International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Bangalore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected with highways to Hyderabad, many major cities,
Food / Beverages: Shreyas serves gourmet vegetarian cuisine. Alcohol is not served and guests are requested not to bring their own for private consumption. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Total rooms: 3 Poolside cottages, 8 Garden cottages and 1 3-bedroom Garden cottage
Check In : Our standard check-in is 1200 hrs and check-out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in and late check-out are offered subject to availability and are chargeable.
Breakfast / lunch / dinner: All meals are included in our rates, whether it is a nightly rate or a package. We do not have a room-only option.
Christmas / New Year: A minimum stay of 5 nights is required between 15 December and 10 January.
Group bookings: Group rates are available for bookings of 5 or more cottages; please contact us for details in case of an inquiry.
Transfers: Round trip transfers are available on request and are charged at US$ 100 plus taxes and service charge for transfer in an air-conditioned Toyota Innova.
Booking: As a small property, late cancellations have a very negative impact on us and we therefore require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation.
- Any cancellation made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will not incur any cancellation charges. The deposit will be returned.
- For any cancellations received 5 to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the full amount will be charged (there will not be any refund of the 50% deposit the guests have paid).
- Any cancellation received in 0 to 5 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total amount of the stay.
- Any reduced stays whilst at the Retreat will still incur a cost of 100% of the total price; there will be no adjustment for early departure.
- No shows will incur a charge of 100% of the full amount.