200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Himalayan Holistic Yoga School | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | City Center
Himalayan Holistic Yoga School has popular 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is sought after by many around the World for its variety, diversity and depth. Certified by Yoga Alliance, it incorporates Hatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga to give students an extensive, embracing learning experience that covers all key aspects of Yoga so they’re ready to become qualified Yoga Teachers.
- 28 Days, comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) in Himalayan Holistic Yoga Rishikesh
- Course specifically designed to give students a broad and thorough understanding of Yogic principles, techniques and philosophy
- Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa
- Experienced, qualified, professional Yoga Teachers dedicated to each student
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
- Yoga Postures (Asana)
- Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Meditation (Dhyana)
- Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
- Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
- Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
- Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
- Teaching Methodology
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course: Syllabus
Introduction To Yoga
- Origin Of Yoga
- Indian Traditional Yoga
- Yoga Etymology
- Connection of Body & Mind
- Great Yoga Masters
- History of Yoga
- Guidelines of Yoga Class
- About Vedic Ascetic Practices
- Yoga as Exercise
- Yoga Simple & Advanced Techniques
- Benefit of Yoga
- Yoga as Karma & Bhakti
Shatkarma (Yogic Cleansing)
- About Shatkarma
- Jal Neti (Nasal Cleansing with Water)
- Nauli (Abdominal Breathing)
- Trataka (Concentrated Gazing)
- History of Shatkarma
- Sutra neti (Nasal Cleansing with Rubber)
- Danda Dhauti Kriya
- Benefits of Shatkarma
- Kunjal Kriya (Vaman)
- Agnisar Kriya
Mantra Chanting (Recitation Of Sacred Utterance)
- Gayatri Mantra
- Aum Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Om Asato Ma Sadgamaya
- Guru Mantra
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Pranayama (Breathing Controls)
- What is Prana?
- Kapala-Bhati (Frontal Brain Cleansing)
- Ujjayi (the Psychic Breath)
- Bhramari (Humming Bee Breath)
- Introduction of Kumbhaka
- Omkar Pranayama
- Benefits of Pranayama
- Nadi-sodhanam (Psychic Purification)
- Sheetatli (Cooling Breath)
- Surya-bhedana (Vitality Stimulating Breath)
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- History of Pranayama
- Bhastrika (Bellows Breath)
- Sheetkari (Hissing Breath)
- Chandra-bhedana(moon balancing Breath)
- Surya Mukhi Pranayama
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
- About Mudras
- Chin Mudra
- Vishnu Mudra
- Benefits of Mudras
- Hridaya Mudra
- Viparita Karani Mudra
- Bhairava Mudra
- Gyan Mudra
Bandhas (Energy Locks)
- What is Bandha?
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal Lock)
- Maha bandha (All Locks Same Time)
- Jalandhar Bandha (Chin Lock)
- Procedure of Locks
- Benefits & Effects
- Mula bandha (Anal Lock)
Yoga Asanas (Yoga Postures)
- Pawanmuktasana series
- Parivrtta parshwakonasana
- Ardh chandrasana
- Pincha mayurasana
- Natraj Asana
- Marjala asana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Veerbhadrasana I
- Parivritti janu sirshasana
- Ardh padam Paschimotanasana
- Surya Namaskar
- Veerbhadrasana II
- Prasarita Padottanasana
Sequence Of Hatha Yoga Practise
- Start with Sukhasana
- Surya Namaskar with Mantra Chanting
- Kneeling Postures Series
- Joint Movements (starts from neck, joint to toes)
- Balancing Postures Series
- Prone Positions Series
- Marjariasana Series – Table top position
- Standing Postures Series
- Supine Positions Series
You will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas. The class will cover digestives system, skeletal system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, anatomical names of the body, planes of the body, major joints of the body, anatomical terms of movements, yoga asana alignment based on applied anatomy.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts, and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research, and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle.
- Patanjali’s eight limbs of yoga
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Panch koshas
- Bhagwat Gita Philosophy
- Mudras and chakras
- Techniques of teaching yoga
- Student and teacher guidelines
- Adjustment and Alignment Techniques
- Basic class plans
Inclusions26 Nights accommodation
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Himalayan Holistic Yoga is a vision conceptualized by the great visionary, The Honourable Yogi Sachin Om Yogi is an E-RYT 500 teacher by Yoga Alliance USA and is the founder of Shiva Tattva Yoga School. He was born in Rishikesh at the foothills of Himalayas. He did two years master degree in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science from Gurukul Kangri University in 2006. He is highly trained and experienced Yogi, who is extremely passionate about his role to spread the ancient knowledge of Yoga Worldwide.
His untiring sincere efforts have brought him laurels as he has been instrumental in changing lives of thousands of students aspiring to learn the proper techniques of yoga. Provide proper Yoga Teacher Training for all forms of Hatha, Yinyasa, Ashtanga and Kundalini Yoga and Yoga Therapy over the decades.
Ever since its inception in 2011, Himalayan Holistic Yoga School has emerged as a benchmark in the arena of “Hatha, Yinyasa, Ashtanga and Kundalini Yoga.” The students acknowledge the same and feel comfortable here. Taking the legacy of Yoga forward, today, this school has become synonymous with quality Yoga Teacher Training Programs. The trust of millions of students has together made us a reliable yoga school.
YOGI SACHIN OM (FOUNDER & YOGA TEACHER)
Yogi Sachin Om Born in Rishikesh Yogi Sachin Om is the founder of Himalayan Holistic Yoga (HHY). He has completed the RYT 200 and RYT 500 programmes certified by the International Yoga Alliance. Born in the land alongside the Ganges, Yogi Sachin is extremely adapt Yogi with ample experience and training in Yoga which is fuelled by his passion for the role of spreading the teachings of yoga worldwide. His expertise consists of Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy and Meditation. Apart from yogic feats he is well versed with Upanishads, Vedas, Bhagvad Gita, Yoga sutra, Hatha Yoga scriptures and Sanskrit Language which he learned during his Masters Degree in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science from Gurukul Kanuri University.
Qualifications includes :- Masters Degree in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science from Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India) in 2006 (Gurukul is a traditional ancient Indian academy, where he studied traditional scriptures such as Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagvat Geeta, Yoga Sutra and Hatha Yoga scriptures, as well as Sanskrit language and many other subjects.) Graduation from – D.A.V. ( PG ) college,Dehradun ( India)Two months residential Yoga course from Shivananda Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh.
YOGI MAHESH (PHILOSOPHY TEACHER)
Mahesh was born and brought up in very spiritual family. He graduated from Garhwal University with a Science background. Yogi Mahesh has done P.G. Diploma and Master in Yogic Sciences, and due to his excellent academic performance, he awarded by a gold medal. Currently, he is pursuing Ph.D. in Yogic Science and teaching Yoga Therapy along with Ayurveda and Philosophy. He is very well experienced teacher. Apart from that, Mahesh has also helped people to restore health through Acupressure and Marma Therapy. He developed his knowledge further and began sharing with others, towards building a strong foundation for society. He continued practicing under his guru, furthering his education and learned how to teach others according to his gurus teachings. His expertise includes yoga therapy.
YOGI MANDEEP JI (SPIRITUAL GURU )
Yogi Mandeep ji did his graduation and completed his M.A in Yoga from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar. Mandeep Bhatt Ji has been an ardent student of Vedic Study since last 20 years and has been teaching Mantra and Meditation for teacher training programmes at Himalayan Holistic Yoga Rishikesh India. Mandeep Bhatt meditation, pranayama, mantra yoga teacher. Mandeep Bhatt started his yogic journey in Rishikesh 17 years ago from Parmarth Niketan ashram with gurukul lifestyle. Where he studied Vedic science, Sanskrit, and yoga with great teachers of Himalaya. He left home in early age when he was 14 years old. He is originally from village amni near to dev pryag. He belongs from traditional Brahmin family so he grown with all Vedic culture which he was experiencing with his grandfather and then he decided to come to study in Rishikesh where he done his master degree in Sanskrit then he learned astrology science, music science, mantra healing, sound healings, and yoga and now he is teaching in yoga TTC for almost 9 years and living in yogic lifestyle in laxman jhula Rishikesh.
YOGI DEVENDRA (HATHA YOGA TEACHER)
Devendra’s unique teaching style is both focused and intense but lightened with compassion, humor, and creativity. Devendra is a multi-style and Kriya yoga trainer who has a great approach towards his teachings. He has a strong base in Hatha Yoga as he is a trained Hatha Yoga teacher. He is also a teacher of Ashtanga-Vinyasa flow. His multi-style teaching technique make him unique. He is focused, dynamic personality and a very cool behavior towards his work.
He has a long-term experience of training people and giving them the exact foundation in their practices. He believes that this balance of effort and surrender is the key to unlocking the awareness of one’s true nature. Devendra is a student of yoga since the age of 16, he has completed certificate and diploma courses in yogic science and now he also completed his Masters in Yogic Sciences. Devendra applies a level of determination and delight that is truly one of a kind.
YOGINI PREM VARSHA (KUNDALINI TEACHER)
Varsha Ji’s qualifications include a degree in Master in the Arts of Yoga along with an experience of 11 years behind her. Her experience speaks volume about her effectiveness which is regularly displayed in her classes at Himalayan Holistic Yoga School. Prem Varsha’s life and teachings are inspired by compassion for Self and others, gratitude and Surrender towards existence. A Certified Yoga Teacher from Yoga Alliance, USA, she has been guiding foreign nationals towards leading a life full of abundance and inner richness.
The students appreciate and love her Humour, calm demeanour, open heart and deep knowledge on Yoga in the form of Kundalini, Meditation and Pranayama. Prem Varsha has been associated with Reputed schools of Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Yoga Philosophy. She was blessed to be born in a spiritual family, and discovered Yoga and Meditation at the tender age of 10. She gradually realized the power of prayer and Yoga and decided to inspire others to follow the same path.
This quest led her to pursue Yoga (B. ED and M. A) as a discipline, which she excelled with a gold medal. She also holds a post graduate diploma in Guidance and Counselling. Students have regularly discovered the power of self healing through her, overcome negative patterns that they have been stuck in, and live life with love. Her Mantra for life is " Just Breath (Enhance your prana). ".
YOGI MANISH (ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA AND ALIGNMENT TEACHER)
Yogi Manish is a dynamic, talented and enthusiastic Yoga Instructor with advanced training in yoga, specializing in Vinyasa and Ashtanga teacher . He brought up and born in Rishikesh. He is also know as matter of body alignment and Ashtanga Vinyasa. He has Perfect knowledge in body alignment and postures he know very well. He is passionate about working with their students and his happiness at teaching shines through for all to see. He hopes to help their students to find the same joy in their practice as he does. He understands how to draw out maximum effort from his students.
Education :- He did Graduation in B.A. from Uttarakhand Sanskrit university Haridwar. He is pursing for Master in yoga sciences and Registered Yoga Teacher in 500 hours from Yoga Alliance USA. Teaching experience- 3+ years teaching experience with many great yoga schools.
YOGI BHAVESH (MEDITATION & PRANAYAMA TEACHER)
Bhavesh attributes every aspect of his life to Lord Shiva and his Guru’s grace. He is certified by reputed institutions like Kaivalya dhama, Swami Rudra dev Yoga Centre and Yoga Alliance (500 hours). Bhavesh also founded a Mumbai based yoga group called Yoga Virtually. He conducted sessions at large corporations like Tata Power, Reliance Group and Gujarat Maritime Board. Bhavesh teaches pranayama, philosophy and meditation. He not only understands the subject matter, but lives it every day thus imparting true knowledge to his students.
YOGI VISHNU (ALIGNMENT TEACHER)
Yogi Vishnu Singh was born in Rishikesh. He began his yogic Path at the age of 18. He completed his diploma in Yogic Science from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University in Haridwar and completed his Master’s in Yoga. He also focuses on Ashtanga vinyasa, alignment, therapy yoga under the guidance of his guru.
Vishnu is a dedicated practitioner and Alignment Teacher and is known for his energetic classes and his desire to help students to learn correct alignment in all Asanas. Vishnu teaches with special attention on body alignment and adjustment and always emphasizing on subtle breathing along with deep practice and he is excellent teacher to give basic comprehension of how body should work in each pose.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jolly grant dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- We have various options of commute to our centre. The students can book a flight till Dehradun Airport and our executive will come to pick you. The other way is that the student can come directly to our centre by means of Local Transport. Our Centre is 20 KM from Dehradun Airport. We are situated on Badrinath Road opposite the Famous Water Fall.
To reserve your seat, you need to pay 20% of total fee as an advance which will be non-refundable and balance can be paid on arrival before you start your course.
- All students should follow all disciplines of Himalayan Holistic Yoga (HHY). For any misbehaviour with another teacher or student will be assumed as breaking the law of institution.
- The effectiveness of yoga course program based on physical and intellectual capability of every individual.
- here is no extra activity allowed in yoga class. All personal discussion and gossip can be taken in the spare time.
- At Yoga Teacher Training in India, the religious discussion is a comparative way that not allowed in yoga institute. “we believe that god is one and he stays inside the human being”.
- If anyone is going outside for any part or other things, he should inform to the school management and should be back till 10 pm (deadline). Once the door closed you will not be allowed to enter in the school.
- It is highly restricted not to smoke/alcohol in the yoga school or even in the rooms.
- Before departure the students must all dues and return all library books.
- It is essential that students of YTTC at Himalayan Holistic Yoga (HHY) in Rishikesh, adhere to the terms and condition during their training at the premise during and after classes.
- Rishikesh is holy town in the heart of India, and we expect their traditional Indian value of our culture are respected and request our student to give reverence to our culture and refrain from hurting the sentiments of the local and our cultural values.
- 95% attendance in classes is mandatory. Participants are encouraged to wear loose cloths. Both man and women are restricted to avoid wearing revealing attire while at the premise. Avoid wearing transparent clothes and clothes revealing cleavage \back\belly button. Preferable clothes cotton salwar kurta, loose cotton/lycra pants, t-shirt, jumpers, yoga leggings.
- If student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refunded in spite of cancellation.
- All fees are non-refundable. If there is any change in scheduling, at our discretion student may transfer fees from one course to another if requested at least 20 days before the start of that course.
- There is no charge for course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Himalayan Holistic Yoga is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.