200 Hour Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
World Peace Yoga School | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
Yoga Alliance Registered 200 Hour Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
This is a 18 days comprehensive and Intensive Meditation and Yoga NidraTeacher Training Course designed for those who wish to deepen their meditation practice as well as teaching to others how to meditate. Being in the stressful world it is good to have sometimes with our real self and need to find the rest within. This course not only trained you to be a meditation teacher but it helps you to understand yourself better so that you can start loving and caring yourself. All the lover of peace and happiness are qualified to join the training. Everyone can become a meditation teacher, it is recommend for the doctors, nurse, teachers, therapists, yoga teachers, businessman, students and the busy people.
The Goal of Meditation and Yoga Nidra:
Meditation is not something new; you have come with it into the world. Mind is something new, meditation is your nature. It is your nature, it is your very being. Your inner being is nothing but the inner sky. Clouds come and go, plants are born and disappear, stars arise and die, and the inner sky remains the same, untouched, untarnished, unscarred. We call that inner sky the sakshin, the witness and that is the whole goal of meditation.
Meditation is nothing but putting the mind aside, putting the mind out of the way, and bringing a witnessing which is always there but hidden underneath the mind. This witnessing will reach to your center, and once you have become enlightened, then there is no problem. Then bring the mind in tune with you - ""The words of Osho"".
Initiate with Yogi Vishnu
Yogi Vishnu is one of the star meditation teacher in India, He has been practicing from his early age. Having experience from many Masters he acquired lots of experience and he is going to share with you in many form. All our teachers are highly qualified and trained by Guru ji. So that your experience here will be a memorable one. Yogis Vishnu presence in the class will just give you a different feelings.
You will learn
1. How to hold meditation and Yoga Nidra classes and retreat
2. How to create and recharge group energy
3. How to guide meditation and yoga nidrafor different problems
4. How to deepen your own practice
World peace yoga school is register and certified yoga school with yoga alliance. Certified meditation teachers form world peace yoga school are enable to teach and demonstrate the art and science of meditation and Yoga nidra.
What does the Course Fees Include ?
- 1- 17 nights 18 days shared Accommodation
- 2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals,
- 3- Weekend excursions
- 4- yoga material ( books, cleansing kits)
- 5- One ayurvedic massage
- 6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip
- 7- Internation meditation teacher certification
- 8- Life long support
- 9- Meditatioin Guidebook-manual
- 10- Books for study the course
- 11- You learn 30 Meditation techniques
- 12- Audio meditation recording of our Master Yogi Vishnu
- 13- Music for meditation
Modules of Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course
Module 1. Basics of Meditation Learning
Module 2.Traditional Practics
Module 3.Advancing Teaching Skills
- The Histroy of Medition and Yoga ndira
- Introduction to Kashmir Shaivism
- Becoming a teacher
- The principle of Meditation and yoga nidra
- Meditation and yoga ndira in Tantra
- Teaching methodology
- Different meditation and yoga ndiraTraditions
- Dynamic and dancing meditations
- Teaching skill and techniques
- Introduction to modern and ancient Meditation Masters
- Jnana Yoga meditation- so-hum/SHivoham
- Expanding the knowledge to guide
- Raja Yoga of patanjali
- Concentration on chakras
- How to initiate people to go more deeper
- Himalayan Tradition of Yoga Meditaione
- Kundalini Meditation
- Mantra initiation and inspiration
- Preparation to meditiaon- how to sit, breathe and relax
- Mediation in Daily Life
- Increasing capacity of your mind
- Preparation to Yoga nidra
- Discipline in Mediation
- Uniting mind field with the students to guide a class
- Preparation to the physical body to sit and laydown for yoga nidra
- Overcoming the obstacles
200 hour Meditation Teacher Training Syllabus 12 areas of study:
- 1- History and Meditation Tradition.
- 2- Spiritual Practice.
- 3- Relaxation.
- 4- Concentration.
- 5- Meditation from different traditions.
- 6- Spiritual Anatomy.
- 7- Ayurveda Relation to meditation.
- 8- Meditation Psychology.
- 9- Meditation Philosophy.
- 10- Practicing and Teaching Methodology.
- 11- Sat-kriya.
- 12- Meditation Therapy.
The curriculum includes these topics:
- 1- What meditation is and what it is not.
2- How to get comfortable for a silent, sitting meditation.
3- Using the breath to calm the body and mind.
4- Concentration techniques to overcome mental restlessness.
5- How to use affirmations, visualization, walking meditations, and nature meditations.
6- How to open the heart and develop your feeling nature.
7- Music as an aid to meditation.
8- Effective presentation skills and how to overcome stage fright.
9- Becoming a truly dynamic teacher.
10- How to organize and market your classes.
ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
You will gain practical knowledge and skills through.
- 1- Direct Teachings.
- 2- Self Practice.
- 3- Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy).
- 4- Self-Study.
- 5- Practice Teaching.
The Meditation Techniques:
- 1. Basics of Meditation.
- 2. Breath Awareness Meditation.
- 3. Vipasana meditation.
- 4. Mantra Meditation.
- 5. Chakra Breathing Meditation.
- 6. Papa-Purusa Dahana Meditation.
- 7. Kundalini Meditation.
- 8. Nada Bramha Meditation.
- 9. Natraj Meditation.
- 10. Osho-Kundalini Meditation.
- 11. Dynamic Meditation.
- 12. Susumna Meditation.
- 13. Antar-mauna Meditation.
- 14. Kirtan Dhyan.
- 15. Anapansati Meditation.
- 16. Om meditation.
- 17. Tantra Meditation.
- 18. Metta Meditation.
- 19. Sufi meditation
- 20. Sound healing meditation
The 5 Level of Meditation Training
- Physical Level: students learn some dynamic meditation where the body get warm and it helps the beginner to start the meditation training.
Mental level: Students will be guided with different types of meditation where we use visualizations and concentration where mind is used
Energy Level: students will be guided different meditation where they will be guided to clean and energige their chakras, nadis and aura.
Emotional Level: Students will be guided meditation to cultivate Bhakti- Devotion and love, that help to purify the heart.
Spiritual Level: Students will be guided meditation to reach the super conscious state to reach Samadhi.
The meditations are based on:
- Different ancient Traditions.
- Modern teachers like Osho, Ekharttolle and so on
- Raja Yoga
- Dance and Music
- Fullmoon and Newmoon
Evaluation & Certification:
Assessments is based on:
- 1- Written Test.
- 2- Oral Test.
- 3- Attendance.
- 4- Performance.
- 5- Behavior.
Our main textbooks will be
1- Meditation and its practice - Swami Rama.
2- Joints & Glands Exercises - Swami Rama.
3- The Path and Fire of Light - Swami Rama.
4- Meditation: First and Last Freedom - Osho.
5- Asana, Pranayama Mudra Bandha - Bihar School of Yoga.
6- From Medication to Meditation - Osho.
7- Yoga nidra – Bihar school of yoga
8- Vijnan-Bhairav Tantra
The Purpose of 200 Hr Meditation TTC
1- Preparing meditation teacher who work for peace in the world.
2- Our purpose to introduce the ancient and modern techniques so we can help to eradicate pain of humanity
3- To train students to develp the self practice as well as train other to meditate and teach how to meditate
4- To introduce the inner world which is missing in our life
5- Understanding the purpose our own life.
6- Develop the skill to organize meditation retreat and workshop
Inclusions1- 17 nights 18 days shared Accommodation2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals,3- Weekend excursions4- yoga material ( books, cleansing kits)5- One ayurvedic massage6- One the himalayas sightseeing trip7- Internation meditation teacher certification8- Life long support9- Meditatioin Guidebook-manual10- Books for study the course11- You learn 30 Meditation techniques12- Audio meditation recording of our Master Yogi Vishnu13- Music for meditation
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon ,
World Peace Yoga School is a Yoga ashram in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of Yoga – Rishikesh; where students can not only master their yogasanas but also have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the study of yoga with the correct understanding of the meaning of yogic science and philosophy. The school seeks to cultivate a unique spiritual and mind-body experience by drawing from their expertise in Vedanta philosophy and yoga, with a contemporary, modern twist.
The center invites students to explore the divine intricacies of yoga in its many forms through various life-changing programs which covers all limbs of yoga and its related subjects. The courses at World Peace Yoga is not limited to only yoga postures (asana) but also Ayurveda, yogic nutrition, alternative healing therapies and much more. All courses are Yoga Alliance USA Certified, Yoga Alliance UK Certified, Yoga Alliance International Certified.
- Certified by Yoga Alliance International Certified
- Yoga Alliance USA
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training-Beginner Level
- 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training-Intermediate Level
- 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training-Advanced Level
- Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC for all levels)
- Theory of the Science behind Yoga
- Asanas & Mudras
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Philosophy & Anatomy
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Well- experienced Yoga Instructors
- Consultation on arrival
- Yoga & meditation hall
- Location: Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, India
- Accommodation: shared
- Climate: Cooler Tropical, check your weather app for right temperatures
- Nearest International Airport: Jolly Grant International Airport
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- Yoga material
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- One-way pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Experience Kirtan Night
- One day sightseeing trip to the magnificent Himalayas
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- One-way drop to (DED) Dehradun airport
- Various Adventure sports
- Ganga Arti
- Triveni Ghat
- Local shopping
- Visit local villages
- Giving it back to the community. Interact with underprivileged children that WPYS works with
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh
Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school. If you are having a fast anyday, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoinding food waste. Always make descipline, respect teachers and follow all rules. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class. Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School. Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed. World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or reletives will not be included in accommodation. Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation. There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email. World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.