Athreya Ayurvedic Centre | Kottayam, Kerala | Outskirts
Yoga is a unique way of life which has been evolved as a system to go beyond the personality and to achieve absolute freedom and liberation of the spirit from the matter. This practice, based on ancient Indian wisdom and culture, dates back to 2,500 BC, possibly even earlier. The science of man, as it is also called, is an art of living a healthy, balanced, peaceful, and contented life. It is a scientific system designed to bring the practitioners health, happiness, and a greater sense of Self. In yoga, the body and mind are linked to create a state of internal peacefulness and integration. At the practical level, and included in the contemporary definitions of yoga, are the actual physiological/mental techniques themselves. These techniques concentrate on posture and alignment as well as creating a higher consciousness. Yoga utilizes stretching postures, breathing, and meditation techniques to calm the emotional state and the mind and tone the body. At Athreya, you can practice yoga under the caring guidance of a qualified yoga instructor. Yoga meditation sessions are an essential part of the complimentary yoga classes. The course of the class may vary according to the direction of the yoga instructor who includes the different needs and levels of expertise of the clients into his teaching.
- Doctor’s consultation except Sunday
- Customised Ayurveda therapies
- Ayurveda diet
- One-time dental check-up
- Daily Yoga
- Airport transfers are available for both the ways.
#Note: Extra Charges for Airport transfers is Rs 2500(One Way) & Rs 4500(Both Ways), to be paid at the time of booking.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Athreya Ayurvedic Centre is certified with the “Green Leaf Award” of the state government, Department of Tourism. The centre is run by Ayurvedic practitioners belonging to a family of 5 generations of experts.
Situated on the outskirts of the famous Kerala backwaters, the Athreya Ayurvedic Centre is an oasis for Ayurvedic regeneration. It is a place of retreat for anyone seeking a genuine holistic experience for the well-being of body and mind using the time-tested principles of Ayurveda. Either a restorative treatment for prevention of disease, cure for any health concerns, Detox & overall wellness, Athreya has a customised program for one & all.
- Only 3 places across the world have ‘Kutee’ rooms; only one of a kind ‘Kutee’ room available at Athreya.
- One-time dental check up
- Accommodation with all-inclusive
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Well- experienced 2 Ayurvedic doctors
- 22 Therapists trained in Ayurvedic treatment and 15 Treatment rooms
- Specialising in Immunity booster and Anti-aging
- 16 cottages built in traditional style to experience in authentic surroundings
- Nearest international Airport is Trivandrum
- Airport transfers available at a cost
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- In- house herbal garden
- Professional and individual care by highly experienced and well-skilled Ayurvedic doctors, even before and after your stay.
Range of Therapies
- Weight loss
- Weight Management
- Ailment Management
- Panchkarma Program
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Ayurvedic Therapies
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Free Wi-fi
- Room safe locker
- Customized wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Medicines to be taken after leaving Athreya
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 10 AM
- Nature & Parks
- Mahadev Temple & more Temples
- St. Mary’s Church & more Churches
- Tour of Backwaters
- Experience in boat house
- Mozart Art Gallery
- Neendoor Park
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Kottayam Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected through all major roads.
- Airport transfers are available on an additional charges. Booking this package means you accept any Terms and Conditions set forth by the wellness center.
There will be No cancellation fees in the period from 1st April to 31st August. Cancellation charges for the period from 1st September to 31st March will be as below: - More than 30 days before start of trip: 15% of transferred amount - From 20 -30 days: 30% of transferred amount - From 10-20 days: 50% of transferred amount - Less than 10 days or Cancellation/changes during the therapy program - No Refund
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.