Nepal Yoga Home | Kathmandu, Nepal | Forest
Join our interesting yoga and meditation course on the yard of nagarjun jungle at the side of Kathmandu.
These three nights and four days course is designed to explore the importance of yoga postures, yogi breathing techniques, deep relaxation, the principal of a yogi diet, positive thinking and meditation.
Daily you will practice at least four yoga lessons, yogic relaxation, breathing exersises, meditation, group disscussion and much more.
your course also includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner and Nepalese Tea.
In our three nights four days program you will get:
1. Practical knowledge of yoga postures, including sequencing, alignment & pose adjustment.
2. The opportunity to experience different meditation techniques.
3. Pranayam Sequences.
4. To explore the yoga philosophy.
5. to sing and understand powerful mantras.
6. Guide Yogi relation.
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Nepal Yoga Home is Nepal government certified leading organization in Nepal. This is also certified by Yoga Alliance International. Nepal Yoga home is providing Authentic Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga from highly experienced yoga instructors. The location is perfect and is sorrounded by Nagarjuna jungle. The jungle was named after the enlightened monk. You can taste yogic food in Nepal Yoga Home. More than 1000 students already taken Yoga Teacher training, Yoga Retreat, Ayurveda and yoga detox packages. They are fully satisfied from our yoga classes, food and teaching style and have very good views about us.
History and Reviews form our previous Students:
1) A very nice place owned by a very friendly family. We stayed 10 days practicing yoga, meditation and discussing life philosophy. During our stay we were treated as members of the family, and everyone has been helpful and supporting in any aspects of our daily life. The yoga is truly beneficial for body and soul, and the yoga teacher is indeed a yogi with great experience and a very high skill level. The stay was worth every penny, and I am looking forward to come back again some day.
Name and Email: Sebastian Kjellerup, Email:email@example.com
Thank you so much for a such nice experience about human being, yoga & meditation, life, love, natural environment that create my stay more pleasant. Beautiful place close to the National Park and friendly Nepali family who I recommend to everyone. I am so gratefull and blessed to meet you. Thanks again for your wisdom and knowledge about yoga high level skills and a deep meditation. I learnt a lot with you in the last five days. I will come back soon :-) *Namaste*
Name and Email: Patricia, Email:Francisco.firstname.lastname@example.org
I had the privilege to spend some time at the Nepal Yoga home during july 2014. The instructor-Prakesh is very skilled and knowledgeable in the field of yoga, meditation, prana and higher consciousness. This setting is in a very positive and serene environment that helps to allow you to get in tune with your inner devine spirituality. I would recommend this yoga home to anyone who is visiting Nepal and would like to better enhance their life.
Name and Email: chrispearson, Email:email@example.com
I met Prakash when he came to teach a morning yoga class at the hotel I was staying at In Kathmandu and liked his style of yoga teaching so I had a couple days free and went to stay at Nepal yoga home. i had a lovely stay enjoying classes in asana, pranayama and meditation. it was nice to get out of the city and enjoy the fresher air. It was great to also be part of a Nepali family too as his brother, sister and cousin also live their too. Loved the decor..very 70Ã¢?Â²s retro/kitsch!
Name and Email: Ian Pervin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What a lovely place to learn more about meditation and re-connect with yoga.I had the pleasure of arriving on a day of celebration here in the valley and Prakash the yogi invited me along to a neighbourhood celebration where I was welcomed as family. The few days I spent were far too short but I experienced deep meditation , teachings and blessings from the family that run Nepal Yoga home. I would recommend this tranquil home for all those who are seeking to deepen their understanding of self and seeking your own truth. I wish I had time to stay longer.Good hospitality and gentleness from the brothers and sister who welcome you in their home as your own.
Name and Email: Francine Booysens ,Email: email@example.com
If you want to experience your inner being this is certainly the place. Spiritual and peaceful family in every way, and no pressure to do anything. Great guidelines to health and inner peace, and tasty vegetarian food every day. It has been the most Inspiring 10 days of learning to live, love and let go. Try living in the present and discover more than you thought possible, you will never regret it, i can almost guarantee.
Name and Email: Jonas Olsen, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu Airport).
- Closest Railway Station
- Raxaul Junction Railway Station Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- How to reach Nepal Yoga Home from Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA)? Take prepaid/local taxi from airport. Provide our location to taxi driver as follows: Airport => Balaju Bypass => Fulbari Gate (Najarjun gate) => Way to Goldhunga road just 650m ahead, in left side there is big white house with sign board of Nepal Yoga Home. It takes just 30 minutes from airport to Nepal Yoga Home if there is no traffic jam.
Smoking, alcohol, meat, eggs, fish, intoxicating drugs are not allowed in ashram. Government Taxes will be charged extra and are subject to change. Reservations will be confirmed against 100% advance payments. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis. Telephone calls, Internet, Personal laundry, and other additional service requested will be charged extra.