YOGA NIDRA & MEDITATION RETREAT
Muskotia Wellness | Nainital, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
YOGA NIDRA & MEDITATION RETREAT
by Mr. Prashant Pandey
CHECK IN 14TH JUNE 20 (SUNDAY)
22.214.171.124.19.JUNE 2020: RETREAT
CHECK OUT 20TH JUNE 2020 (SATURDAY)
The Retreat’s Concept
Retreat indicates a period of time when we take a break from our usual activities and come to a peaceful place in the Himalayas. Just be with yourself and connect with Nature while being at Yoga Nidra& Meditation Retreat by Mr. Prashant Pandey in collaboration with Muskotia Wellness @ Kilbury forest, Nainital Himalayas, Uttrakhand, INDIA.
Yoga Nidra and Meditation Retreat is a 5 days residential Retreat (6 nights and 7 days with Check in and Check out) dates Check in 14.06.20 (Sunday) to 20.06.20 (Saturday) for a select group of participants so that individual care & attention be provided to every participant.
OBJECTIVES OF THE RETREAT
- For good physical health by select practices of Asanas& Pranayama
- For good mental health with the practices of Yoga Nidra.
- For good emotional health with the practices of Meditation.
- Free (1 session) Astrological consultancy to discover inner potential and clarity
- Explore yourself with Nature while being at Kilbury forest (Naina Devi Bird Conservatory), Nainital, Uttrakhand, India.
Activities during the retreat:
- Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra& Meditation
- Forest Walks & Forest Bathing
- Personal Astrological session with every participant ( 1 session)
- Vegetarian Healthy food and Himalayan cuisine
- Emotional detox
-Bhajan Sandhya/ Music over bon fire
Yoga Nidra& Mediation Retreat will be mainly conducted by Mr. Prashant Pandey, who is a Yoga Teacher, Therapist and Astrologer by profession, teaching Yoga since 1996. Mr. Prashant studied practical Yoga in 1991 at Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar. He then went onto lead Ashram and Yogic life style at Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar for over 10 years (1995–2005) under the supervision of his Guru Swami NiranjananandaSaraswati. Mr. Prashant has unique abilities to understand physical, mental and emotional needs of a person or a group and then meticulously go about structuring practice sessions accordingly. He has gained deep insights into human behaviour, stress, anxiety, diseases and their remedy/management through years of experience teaching and conducting Yoga sessions for general practitioners, students, jail inmates, government employees, Army officers & soldiers, Sports Professionals, High risk professionals, Medical Doctors and patients.
Mr. Prashant’s PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- Hatha Yoga: Shatkarmas, Asanas- Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced group
- Traditional Surya Namaskar
- Pranayama: Pre-Pranayama practices, Balancing, Vitalizing, Cooling and Tranquilizing practices
- Mudras: Hasta, Mana, Kaya and Adhara Mudra
- Bandha: Jalandhar, Uddiyana, Moola and Maha Bandha
- Meditation: Kaya Shthairyam, Ajapajapa, AntarMouna, ChidakashaDharna, HridyakashaDharna and Shoonya Meditation
- Relaxation: Yoga Nidra (Beginner, Intermediate, Advance and Progressive)
- Acupressure and Astrology
InclusionsHigh class sustainable building with Contemporary-Mountain architecture. Fitted with Infra-Red heaters, Independent water geysers, Towel warmers, Cable television (with most of the popular channels), DIY Herbal tea making and hot water kettle, fully furnished.
ExclusionsAirport and Travel Expense
MUSKOTIA COTTAGES TWIN SHARING
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Muskotia Wellness offers luxury yoga retreat.
Muskotia is surrounded with Oak forest which is also an international Birding destination with rich Flora and Fauna. Muskotia location is 17 kms off main Nainital town. To reach Muskotia, one has to drive into Nainital town and then take a detour on Kilbury forest road to reach location. Beautiful mesmerizing drive to the venue with snow clad Himalayas running along side of the road. Nainital is 270 kms from Noida (6.5 hours drive), Regular Shatabadi-Chair Car connections and other trains to Kathgodam (35 kms from Nainital), Nearest Airport Pant nagar, 65 kms from Nainital.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- PANTANAGAR (65KMS TO NAINITAL)
- Closest Railway Station
- KATHGODAM (35 KMS TO NAINITAL)
- Traveling by Road
- DRIVE INTO NAINITAL TOWN AND THEN DETOUR TO KILBURY FOREST. MUSKOTIA IS 17 KMS FROM NAINITAL DOWN TOWN
AN ADVANCE OF 30% OF TOTAL PACKAGE COST NEED TO DEPOSITE AND BALANCE ATCHECKIN TIME BEFORE THE EVENT.
CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT: BOOKING CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO NEXT EVENT, IN CASE REFUND REQUIRED THEN ADVANCE AMOUNT ADJUSTED AND BALANCE REFUNDED. CANCELLATION BY MUSKOTIA: 10% OF TOTAL EVENT PACKAGE PRICE DEDUCTED AND BALANCE REFUNDED TO CUSTOMER