Stress Management Program
Vythiri Village | Wayanad, Kerala | Outskirts
Stress is an inevitable part of a modern busy routine. When you are searching for a solution to this, Ayurveda combined with yoga offers the best answer. Stress management treatments focus on the impact of the mind on the body.
De-Stress treatments focus on the impact of the mind on the body with a combination of Ayurvedic therapies, Yoga and diet and lifestyle management. This package is an absolute stress reliever which controls depressive tendencies, anxiety, and other psychosomatic disorders. Therapy improves systemic circulation associated with induction of sleep and helps you attains the temperance of mind.
Internal medication combined with yoga and classical Ayurvedic treatments like Sirodhara, Thakradhara, Siroabyangam, Uzhichil, Sirovasthy, Nasyam, Sarvangadhara, Pichu, Thalam be highly beneficial for those who are physically and mentally stressed.
The package offers classic Ayurvedic treatments (Udvarthanam, Padabyangam, Lepanam, Podikkizhi, Medicated steam bath etc) and internal medication, with specially designed diet and yoga session strengthens all the systems of the body by correcting the possible metabolic errors, retaining hormonal balance of body systems, removing excess of fat and accumulated liquids, which helps your body keep fit and healthy.
- Customized Diet and Nutrition plan
- Yoga sessions that motivate and teach one to use yoga in a way to be in touch with one's body.
- 2 external therapies (An hour duration each, in the morning and evening)
- 3 wellness meals per day
- Wellness consultation, diet and life style recommendation by qualified physician
- Usage of Indoor games facilities, Swimming Pool (with Swimming suites only), Waterfall, Hanging Bridge, Cycles, Kids Play Area etc.
- Guided Morning Walk (subject to weather condition)
Note: Patients will be required to submit their medical records if any.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Locker , Telephone , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Vythiri Village is a five-star luxury resort set in the heart of Wayanad giving you the perfect escape from the tediousness of hectic city life. The tantalizing aroma of fresh spices, coffee, and tea around Vythiri Village gives it the name of “Nature’s best-kept secret”. It is an ideal place of luxury, romance, and wellness coupled with the serenity of the resort matched by the uncompromising luxury of its cottages and pool villas perched on a hillside. Accommodation of Vythiri Village Resort offers a spacious and comfortable stay in Wayanad everything you could want from a superb bed to state of the art technical facilities. It’s decorated with great care to make your holiday in Wayanad as enjoyable as possible.
- Spread over 22 acres of lush greenery
- Ayurvedic treatments under the supervision of qualified doctors
- 10 trained male & female therapists
- 3 treatment rooms
- 3 Ayurvedic doctors
- Choice of 4 Spa
- 24 hrs complimentary Wi-fi
- In-house herbal & vegetable garden
- 3 Vegetarian, Sattvic meals a day
- Offers a multi-cuisine, open-air restaurant
- Location: Wayanad, Kerala, India
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 27-32º C
- Nearest airport: Calicut International Airport
- Accommodation: 200 plus rooms in 5 different categories (deluxe rooms, suite rooms, duplex rooms, cottages, Jacuzzi cottages and celebrity pool Villas)
- Hi-Tech convention centre with 1500 seating capacity
- Ozone swimming pool, ayurvedic centre and a spa
- India’s largest man-made waterfall
- Offers Ayurveda, yoga & meditation apart from wellness programs
Range of treatments and therapies
- Rejuvenation & Detox
- Weight loss
- Beauty Care
- Rejuvenating Spine & Joint
- Stress Management
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Medications during stay
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- All kinds of oils, herbs
- Accommodation as per booking
- Yoga & Meditation
- 3 Sattvic meals
- Most packages include activities like sightseeing, trekking, adventure activities like zip line, archery, stream walks, cycling and yoga as well as the chance to experience Kerala's cultural & traditional programs.
What’s not included
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Take away medicines
Check in: 2:00Pm
Check out: 12: noon
- Edakkal Caves
- Scoohipara Waterfalls
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
- White water rafting
- Zip line
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Calicut International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Kozhikode Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities
• All arrivals prior to 6AM are billed from the previous night.
• All arrivals between 0600 to 1100 hours are subject to 50% of the room rate
In case of no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the resort reserves the right to levy retention charged for entire reserved stay.
• If we are not receiving any confirmation mail, call or advance payment before cutoff date we have the rights to release the blocking.
Cut-off Time for DJ is 10.00 P.M and Buffet Dinner will be closed sharp at 10.30 P.M (Due to forest area we are not allowed any party after 10.30 P.M)
• Hotel does not permit any guest to bring any type of food, beverages or alcohol brought from outside in to our premises.
• Plastic bags are strictly prohibited inside the hotel premises.
• Maximum person can accommodate a room is 03 Adults.
>> Cancellation /Postponement/ Alteration of the program made within 15 days of the check in date is liable for 100% retention charges of the package value as per this agreement.
>> Guests are required to produce ID proof (Valid Passport & visa for foreign nationals) on arrival