Ayurveda Yoga Village | Gokarna, Karnataka | Riverside
How does it work?
According to Ayurveda, our inability to deal with stress is due to an imbalance, or lack of coordination of the 3 main mental functions: Dhi (learning), Dhriti (retention) and Smriti (long-term memory), and a lack of Ojas energy in the body. At Ayurveda Yoga Villa, the Stress Management Program is aimed at relieving the stress accumulated over the years, and increasing the body’s level of Ojas by achieving proper hormonal balance and reinforcing mental potency to better cope with stress in the future.
People dealing with the following issues: insomnia, lack of concentration, anxiety, bad temper, obsessive eating and drinking or lack of appetite, low energy level, poor digestion, constipation, sexual disorders, chain smoking or heavy drinking. This program is also recommended for anyone who wants to experience peace of mind.
How many days?
Minimum 1 week, ideally 2 weeks, and for better results, 3 to 4 weeks, depending on your present condition and your expectations.
- Abyanga: A 60 minute full-body massage with medicated herbal oils to release tension from muscles and joints.
- Pizchil: A 15 minute head massage and deep tissue oil pouring massage to strengthen hormonal secretions.
- Sirodhara: A head massage followed by the continuous pouring of warm herbal oil/milk/buttermilk on the forehead for 45 minutes to cool the nervous system.
- Sirovasthi: Warm herbal oils are put on the head and kept for 45 minutes to cool the cerebral and nervous systems.
- Talam: Special powder mixed with medicated herbal oil is applied on the head.
- Thalapothichil: Special herbal pastes are applied to the entire body.
- A steam bath is given after most of these treatments.
- Ayurvedic diet is given to counteract the stress releasing chemicals.
The above mentioned treatment plan is the general Stress Management Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our ajarya will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
InclusionsAccommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom
Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
Take away Medicine
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Village !
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Village, a sister resort to the Internationally acclaimed Ayurveda Yoga Villa
In response to demand from our clients from around the world we have created a beautiful sanctuary where our guests can escape the stresses and strains of the modern world and relax and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit in beautiful healing surroundings.
Located less than 10 meters from the beach Ayurveda Yoga Village is set in 10 acres of luscious tropical land and benefits from the incredible healing energy of the sea. All of our 20 cottages are nestled discreetly amongst the pine, coconut and mango trees and are close enough to enjoy the calming sound of the Arabian ocean.
We offer a big, bright and ultra-modern living area with utmost comforts. But with a huge garden you may well find yourself spending more time outside enjoying your spectacular surrounds. Our splendid eco Cottage has a comfortable bed and an extended living space that fold into your private deck..
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Goa International Airport (173 kms) Mangalore International Airport(198kms) Hubli Domestic Airport(185kms)
- Closest Railway Station
- Honavar railway station (8Kms) Kumta railway station (8kms)
- Traveling by Road
- Smoking strictly prohibited in our campus .
- Prices are subject to change – You can pay only rates at the times of booking.provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Once you confirm the reservation you have to pay the 20% of the total as Advance deposit to secure your reservation. You do also have to notify the payment as and when it is done, by any of the aforementioned means of communication.
No refund for cancellations, it will hold up to 1year, you can make fresh booking with available dates with this amount.
You can postpone your stay up to one week for free of cost; however we appreciate doing it at least one week prior to the check in date as per booking. The postponement for more than one week done between booked check in date and one week prior to the same will cause a processing fee of 10 % on the paid advance amount.
You can pre-pone your stay as per the availably without any cost.