Skin Care Program
Deepanjali Wellness & Retreat | Thrissur, Kerala | Outskirts
Skin is the main medium through which beauty and youth is reflected. Skin concern and protects all body. The people circulation of vital fluids, regular discharge of waste materials is the secret for healthy and youthful skin. Acne, Eczema, Utricaria, dryness, Psoriasis , etc are the some of the skin conditions where treatments can be given. Treatments like Nasyam, Mukhalepanam, Kashaya Dhara, Abhyangam etc including detoxification can be advised. Special herbal packs according to the Prakruti are prescribed. Important Benefits : - Improves skin texture - Reduces itching and rashes - Nourishes and blemishes the skin.
- Pickup and drop from Cochin International Airport
- Well appointed executive traditionally built Kerala cottages with modern facilities
- Full board ayurvedic vegetarian diet
- Qualified and experienced doctors consultation
- Trained, Knowledgeable and experienced male and female therapist
- Yoga sessions, as per doctor’s advice
- Occasional cultural programme
- Herbal garden
- Sightseeing can be arranged with the assistance of travel desk
- 24 hours wifi
- Lotus pond
- Footpath along the landscape
- Meditation hall, Ayurvedic restaurant, Amrutham Gamaya
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
The word “Deepanjali” means welcome with the lights. This retreat is situated in a picturesque and remote village with no kinds of pollution and with lots of fresh air and calmness. This Ayurveda Yoga Retreat situated at Thrissur is also the cultural capital of Kerala in South India. Here each guest/patient receives the best possible treatment, available organic/ sattvic food, hygienic and quality accommodation. The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Coimbatore, (one of the most well-known Ayurveda Group in India) is their Ayurveda partner. AVP provides Deepanjali Wellness & Retreat with quality medicines and trained Doctors and Therapists. At the retreat, each guest/patient follows the instructions such as timings of the medicines, food, beverages, rest and sleep to achieve best results.
- Set in 1.4 acres of picturesque & remote village with plenty of herbal plants
- Surrounded by coconut trees, banana trees, mango trees,
various vegetable and flower plants
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- 8 trained male & female therapists from Arya Vaidya Pharmacy
- 2 treatment rooms
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- In-house herbal & vegetable garden
- Prides of a lotus pond & Kavu
- 24 hrs complimentary Wi-fi
- Well-appointed traditionally built Kerala cottages
- 14 people can be accommodated in the Meditation hall
- Ayurvedic restaurant-Amrutham Gamaya
- Traditional Hatha Yoga with Pranayama (breathing) is practised
- Location: Thrissur district, Cochin, Kerala, India
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport
Range of treatments and therapies
- Spine & joint care
- Pregnancy Care
- Geriatric Care
- Uttarayanam Aadana Kala
- Dakshinayanam Visarga Kala
- Monsoon therapy
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
- Ayurveda & Yoga retreat
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Medications during stay
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- All kinds of oils, herbs
- Accommodation as per booking
- Yoga & Meditation
- 3 Sattvic meals
- Pick up and drop to Cochin airport.
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Lab test charges
- Take away medicines
- Sightseeing at an added cost
Check in: 12 noon
Check out: 12 noon
- Backwaters by wooden boat
- Waterfalls & Butterfly Park
- Kochi Day trip
- Local Temples
- Weaving centre & shopping
- Cultural centre
- Watching rice being harvested(seasonal)
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Thrissur Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Thrissur, Thriprayar road, 14 km from Thrissur, 6 km from Thriprayar
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the resort.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card and Passport.
- Stay of 1 child upto 6 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress.
- However requirement of an extra mattress will be treated as a third occupancy.
- Breakfast charges are applicable for the child.
- Pets are not allowed in the resort premises.
- Strict action will be taken against any guest resorting to inappropriate behavior or any activity which is against the rules and regulations of the resort, after the allegations have been investigated and proved.
- A discounted booking cannot be modified. In case of early check-out for such a booking, no amount will be refunded.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to resort asset. Guest shall keep the resort room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the resort.
- Fizzy drinks and alcohol will not be served. Usage of alcohol is prohibited.
- The menu of breakfast is standard/ fixed and anything ordered extra will be chargeable as per the regular rates.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed inside the resort premises.
- Unmarried couples are not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
For cancellations made: - 10% cancellation fee for cancellations made 31 days or prior
- 25% cancellation fee for cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival
- 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made 29
- 10 days prior to arrival - No refund for cancellations made 9 days to the days of arrival.
#Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.