RASAYANA REJUVENATION THERAPY
Ayurveda Yoga Village | Gokarna, Karnataka | Riverside
What are the benefits of Rasayana?
Rasayana therapy makes you feel young and energetic, improves skin condition and glow, improves sleep quality, memory and concentration, clears the voice, improves the capacities of the sense organs – eyes, nose, tongue, ears and sexual organs, the body’s immunity is increased to resist any common diseases and last but not least, improves the body’s strength and brings calmness to the mind.
People suffering from the following problems or illnesses : stress, insomnia, shallow breath, rough and dry skin, weak senses and sexuality, weak appetite, lack of concentration, weak memory, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine and obesity. But no need to be ill to treat yourself to Rasayana Rejuvenation Therapy. If all you are looking for is to increase your vitality and have a fresh and energetic body, then this is the therapy for you.
How many days?
Minimum 21 days and for better results, 4 to 6 weeks. It all depends on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the therapy like?
- The cleansing of the oral cavity, the nose, eyes and ears, prior to oil application on the whole body for the first 7 days.
- A 1 hour full-body massage either with hands or with foot.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by 45 minutes of sudation with boluses of herbal medicated powder over the next 3 days.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by 45 minutes of sudation with boluses of appropriate herbs over the next 3 days.
- Enemas with the appropriate herbal medicated oils or decoctions on alternate days, beginning from the 7th day.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by the continuous synchronized pouring of warm oil on the body in a specific manner, or a body scrub with a coarse herbal medicated powder for 50 minutes on the 8th, 9th and 10th days.
- A 45 minutes full-body massage followed by 15 minutes in the steam chamber for the following 2 days.
- A mild full-body massage followed by Shirodhara, the continuous pouring of warm herbal medicated oil on the forehead for the last 3 days of treatment.
- Daily oral Herbal medication and ayurvedic diet.
The above-mentioned treatment plan is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our ajarya will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
InclusionsAccommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom
Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
Take away Medicine
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Village !
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Village, a sister resort to the Internationally acclaimed Ayurveda Yoga Villa
In response to demand from our clients from around the world we have created a beautiful sanctuary where our guests can escape the stresses and strains of the modern world and relax and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit in beautiful healing surroundings.
Located less than 10 meters from the beach Ayurveda Yoga Village is set in 10 acres of luscious tropical land and benefits from the incredible healing energy of the sea. All of our 20 cottages are nestled discreetly amongst the pine, coconut and mango trees and are close enough to enjoy the calming sound of the Arabian ocean.
We offer a big, bright and ultra-modern living area with utmost comforts. But with a huge garden you may well find yourself spending more time outside enjoying your spectacular surrounds. Our splendid eco Cottage has a comfortable bed and an extended living space that fold into your private deck..
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Goa International Airport (173 kms) Mangalore International Airport(198kms) Hubli Domestic Airport(185kms)
- Closest Railway Station
- Honavar railway station (8Kms) Kumta railway station (8kms)
- Traveling by Road
- Smoking strictly prohibited in our campus .
- Prices are subject to change – You can pay only rates at the times of booking.provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Once you confirm the reservation you have to pay the 20% of the total as Advance deposit to secure your reservation. You do also have to notify the payment as and when it is done, by any of the aforementioned means of communication.
No refund for cancellations, it will hold up to 1year, you can make fresh booking with available dates with this amount.
You can postpone your stay up to one week for free of cost; however we appreciate doing it at least one week prior to the check in date as per booking. The postponement for more than one week done between booked check in date and one week prior to the same will cause a processing fee of 10 % on the paid advance amount.
You can pre-pone your stay as per the availably without any cost.