Personalised Yoga Program
Santani Resort & Spa | Kandy, Central | Outskirts
For anyone looking to take a yoga holiday, or try a yoga retreat, this flexible program focuses on yoga in Sri Lanka, as holistic development for the mind and body, and is adaptable to your level whether you are a beginner or an experienced practitioner.
Santani offers traditional Hatha Yoga. Visiting practitioners supplement this selection with other forms of yoga (subject to availability).
Goal: To enhance your well-being and daily life through the practice of yoga.
- Consultation with the Yoga master
- 3 full option gourmet meals (yogic or Vegetarian food optional)
- 02 sessions of 90 minutes personalized yoga and meditation per day
- 03 sessions of 60 minutes spa treatments
- (Treatment options are: Abyangam, ShiroDhara, Swedish Massage, Hot Stone Massage, TakraDhara, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, PatraPindaSwedana, ShashtikaPindaSwedanam, Pizhichil).
- Guided group walks
- Daily use of steam, sauna and thermal salt water pool
- Lifestyle discussions and healthy living guidance
Mountain View Chalet
A/C , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Garden View Chalets
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Santani is the first and only purpose-built wellness resort offering luxury escapes in Sri Lanka, designed according to the highest sustainability and eco-standards. We spent more than two years searching for this pristine location because we understood humans heal and thrive most effectively where nature meets intelligent, sustainable design. The resort provides guests with luxury escapes beyond compare in Sri Lanka.
This 48-acre former tea plantation within a pristine forest has allowed us to create a restorative destination spa, which is completely accessible yet blissfully secluded. Our rooms are built for natural ventilation and are air-condition free – far healthier for you, and better for the environment, because this saves over 70% of energy compared to an air-conditioned hotel.
Santani offers a welcoming place to retreat and rejuvenate within an unspoilt wilderness in the spiritual centre of Sri Lanka. The temperature at the resort is comfortably cool at 2,800 feet above sea level. Our guests are free to roam around these 48 acres of tropical jungle and fertile rice fields, to practice yoga or to meditate along the Hulu River. Dive in and go for a swim if you wish. In the evening enjoy a glass of bubbly by a campfire, relax in our lounge or meet friends at the bar. The choice is yours.
In place of dogma or rigidity, Santani offers a relaxed philosophy and a personalised approach to rebalancing, whatever that means for you. Each person is unique so we customise every restorative programme around that individuality, based upon a scientifically developed questionnaire to determine the wellness components right for you, so that you are able to have a unique luxury escape. Our only strict ‘rule’ is that children must be at least 12 years of age to accompany their parents at Santani. We thank you for understanding.
Created by and for successful, worldly professionals, Santani is about seeking and finding inspiration, knowledge and encouragement to balance external demands with inner fulfilment. Offering effective, meaningful wellness without artifice, Santani has a pure and simple purpose: to help you get unstuck.
– 16 Mountain View Chalets (500 sqft floor area/king size or twin beds).
– 4 Garden View Chalets (500 sqft floor area/king size or twin beds). One of these chalets has a closed balcony, which offers a higher level of safety.
– Reception pavilion.
– Main pavilion with lounge & bar.
– Elevated restaurant serving 60 covers.
– Outdoor sitting area with bonfire.
– Media room with 15 seat theatre, computer and internet facility.
– 16m infinity lap pool.
– Yoga pavilion.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo
- Closest Railway Station
- Kandy Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Refer to Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/qticNujY7uC2 Bandaranaike International Airport Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka Continue to Katunayake-Veyangoda Road/Veyangoda Rd/B208 3 min (450 m) Take Ekala - Kotadeniyawa Rd/B111, B308, Kurunegala-Narammala-Madampe Rd/B247 and A10 to Kukuloya Rd in Menikhinna 3 h 9 min (119 km) Continue on Kukuloya Rd. Take Giddewa Rd and Teldeniya - Putuhapuwa - Werapitiya Rd/Teldeniya - Werapitiya Rd to Aratenna Estate Rd 45 min (19.5 km) Santani Wellness Resort & Spa Aratenna Estate, 00013, Sri Lanka
- Only published rates should be mentioned in all instances where property is featured as a standalone product in your marketing communications such as web, brochures, flyers, newsletters etc.
- Rates are inclusive of service charge and Government Tax. All taxes are subject to change and it will be notified by us at the earliest.
- Santani’s concept has always attracted travelers seeking restful and relaxing holidays in an undisturbed
atmosphere with maximum privacy. All our guests appreciate the peace and harmony at Santani and recognize the resort as the perfect setting in which to rejuvenate.
- The mountain top location and the open architecture do not provide safety for children in all areas of the hotel premises and inside the room.
- Taking into consideration the concept of the hotel and safety for children, we are compelled to discourage children below 12 years of age.
- Children over 12 years of age will be allowed, and should be accommodated in a separate room as extra beds cannot be accommodated in rooms.
- When travelling with children, reservations staff should be informed by the booking party at the time of making the reservation.
Santani accepts booking only on 100% advance payment. As a special consideration the customer can pay 20% to AyurUniverse and reserve. The customer will a receive a payment link for the remaining payment from Sananti as per the schedule below.
1) 80% balance payment if the booking is within 30 days to confirm the booking.
2) 30% of the package amount if the booking is before 30 days and the remaining 50% payment 30 days prior to arrival.