Casa Dream The Resort | Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand | Forest
During your long wellness-focussed stay at Casa Dream Resort, staying in a Deluxe Balcony Room 45 sq.m (with lovely snow-covered mountain views and lift access) you will receive 3 meals (or as per chosen meal plan) a day (excluding beverages), 1 x 50-minute spa treatment per person daily, welcome head & shoulder massage, foot ritual, and participation in the daily in-house activities.
Activities are subject to change, on monthly basis without prior notice. Private classes can be arranged, subject to charges and availability.
List of Outdoor Experiences (Guided Walks & Hikes)
– the General Manager will schedule 1 outdoor experience in the morning and 1 outdoor experience in the afternoon, each day on a rotational basis to provide variety to all resident guests at Casa Dream The Resort in the Himalayas:
Satbunga Forest Walk, Kasiyalekh Village Market Road Walk, TERI Farm hike, Nanda Devi Views from Resort, Chocolate Factory, Doll Musuem, Poetess Mahadevi Verma’s Literary Museum, Ramgarh Market (Road Walk) OR Explore Kumaon 8:30 am – 10:30 am : Breakfast (included)
InclusionsMeals at Casa La Rose Cafe (North Indian, South India, Chinese, limited Continental)
Complimentary Wi-Fi for all the residential guests
Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
Stay on Double Sharing in Deluxe/Mud rooms with balcony & lift access.
Daily 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day.
Usage of In-house games T.T., Foosball, Billiards and Pool table.
Sightseeing behind resort - Apple Orchard. Walking/Trekking Nature Walk
Resort is Great for Morning Yoga session
ExclusionsAny Personal Expense
Deluxe Double Room
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Spread over 100+ acres of serene forest; the resort premises of 12+ acres is situated at 8000 ft. above sea level. It snows here every year for 3 months. Home to more than 300 SPECIES OF BIRDS, making it a bird watcher's paradise. The TEMPERATURE here never crosses 21 DEGREE CELCIUS. This area is also called FRUIT BOWL OF KUMAON with Apple, Peaches, Apricot, Plum and many more fruits growing here in aplenty. The Resort has its own FRUIT ORCHARD. It has diverse Flora and fauna, thereby making it a picturesque setting with its large variety of trees, flowers, shrubs and plants. We also have our own HERBS FARM AND ORGANIC VEGGIES FARM which is very popular with the tourists.
We offer royally furnished bedrooms, the best luxury rooms and suites in Nainital District, that exude new age grandeur and hospitality and all rooms offer an unparalleled view of valley and snow-peaked mountains. THE HOTEL OFFER EXCELLENT BACKDROP FOR DESTINATION WEDDINGS. The hotel provides exclusive services to host business conferences and meetings in our spacious conference halls, the best conference halls in Nainital District well-accessible by lift (with conferences and corporate outing packages for upto 500 pax). We have large grounds and Helipad Lawn -the size of football field for open air concerts.
The resort's very own "Casa Dream Helipad" gets bi-weekly chopper ride from Pantnagar or from Delhi, Lucknow airport or any city as per request. This Himalayan hotel re-awakens the pleasures of living - you are welcome to take a trek into the mountains, go on a golfing date at the regal hundred-year-old Raj Bhawan Golf Course, enjoy a special cultural evening featuring performances by traditional Kumaoni artists or take a yacht ride at the highest sailing club in the world. Or just choose to relax in a hammock or at your room's sit-out private balcony.
ABOUT MUKTESHWAR AREA and the Resort
Casa Dream – The Resort Luxury Resort & Spa a pure, pristine place untouched by the hands of present-day civilisation. Indeed, a locale unspoiled and unsullied by the garbage of the materialistic modern world. Where the echoes of timeless tradition still ring in the crisp mountain air. Where serenity and quietude beckon you with arms wide open. Where you can surround yourself with all the enchantment, mystique and beauty that your heart has long forgotten and now yearns for.
Visit Casa Dream – The Resort Luxury Resort in Nainital and rediscover what it is like to be truly alive once again. Experience it in every breath and know what you always wanted to know…. Casa Dream – The Resort awaits you.
Casa Dream – The Resort is a wonderful conspiracy of sublime tranquility and understated opulence. A heady combination of royal grandeur and enchanting mystique, it exemplifies the warm and personalized service. The hideaway is set amidst pristine, untouched environs and is located about 37 kilometers (1 hour drive) from Nainital, a village called Satbunga, in the Mukteshwar area.
For those tired of the usual humdrum destinations, Casa Dream – The Resort offers never-before dimensions in relaxation and rejuvenation. And for those who wish to journey within, a restful, soothing stillness
Enveloped in contemporary Indian architecture, each luxury guest room reflect the resort’s sense of space, elegance and style with a private sit-out or balcony offering exquisite vistas of the majestic peaks around the resort. All rooms are well accessible by a lift/elevator.
- Wonderful Vistas out of your room's balconies
- Tasty Mouth-watering North-Indian, Indo-Chinese and South Indian Cuisine
- Large Banquet/Event Hall
- Kids Play Area
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- The nearest airport to Mukteshwar is located 100 km away in Pantnagar. Delhi International Airport is the nearest international airport to this hill station. Delhi and Pantnagar are connected to each other with regular flights.
- Closest Railway Station
- Kathgodam is the nearest railway station to Mukteshwar which is located at a distance of 73 km from the hilltop. Taxis available from this railhead to Mukteshwar, promise a comfortable journey to the tourists. Kathgodam through the rail network is connected to the major cities of the country.
- Traveling by Road
- Mukteshwar is not directly connect with any bus service from Delhi. So first you need to look out for the Haldwani which is well connected with Roadways
- We take bookings for minimum 2 nights stay in mid and peak season.
- We do have a kids play area. With Billiards, Snooker, Table Tennis, Air Hockey, Foosball, and more games for the kids (and adults too).
- You will be required to make 100% payment within a day to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an email confirming your stay with us once we have received full advance payment.
- We do not allow outside food to be brought in to our premises.
- The entire property is wi-fi enabled. Just ask for the password.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions.
- Govt. Issued ID is required for all Adults above 18 years old. before check-in.
Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure Policy - Hotel reserves the right to levy 100% room charge and taxes applicable thereof, as late cancellation, no show or early departure charges unless the reservation is cancelled or amended 15 days prior to date arrival