Body Detoxification Program
Aahana Resort | Ramnagar, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
The Aahana Naturopathy Center Experience Inclusions:
o Individual Lifestyle & Wellness Consultation with Our In-House Doctor
o Customised Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Therapies as prescribed by Our In-House Doctor
o Curated Diet with Organic Meals & Herbal Beverages prescribed by Our In-House Nutritionist
o Personalised Itinerary based on above schedule designed by Our In-House Doctor:
- Daily Scheduled Yoga / Meditation / Pranayam
- Daily Scheduled Naturopathy / Ayurvedic / Reflexology Massages
- Daily Scheduled Mud / Music / Magnet / Chromo Therapies
- Daily Scheduled Wraps / Packs / Compresses
- Daily Scheduled Detox Sessions / Ozone Cleansing
- Daily Scheduled Acupuncture / Physiotherapy / Sujok
- Daily Scheduled Steam / Sauna / Sun Baths
- Daily Scheduled Hydrotherapy / Panchakarma
- Daily Scheduled Yogik Shatkriya / Maun / Nidra
o Continuous Monitoring, Progress Checks and Counselling Sessions with Our In-House Doctor
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Aahana The Corbett Wilderness, a 5-star luxury resort is located at Sawaldeh village in Ram Nagar. The eco- friendly luxurious resort derives its name from the Sanskrit word- Aahana (first rays of the rising sun) because the first rays of the sun fall on the resort and bathe the landscaped property in golden light. The resort touches the forests of Corbett National Park all along its entire length on the north-eastern boundary, contiguous to the forests of the National Park.
It is situated at an approximate distance of 260 km's from Indira Gandhi International Airport. This 5-star resort has close proximity to Ramnagar Railway Station which is situated at an approximate distance of 6 km's from here. It is a plush resort which is beautifully designed with deluxe furnishings and trendy appeal. It serves its guests with best of comfort and facilities.
The resort is highly acclaimed by environmentalists for conservation, employing local people and making investments in recycling projects. Aahana has one of India’s biggest sewage treatment plants in the country. Sharing its boundary with the forest and with native vegetation the resort is like a green oasis.
Luxury reigns supreme here at our elegant, full-service resort which features a unique set of amenities including, one of its kind- the Aahana naturopathy center. Committed to the conservation of nature, Aahana strives for zero waste production through recycling waste. Use of CFL and LED lights saves power and reduces the emission of carbon dioxide from the generators. A unique Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) that uses Cannae Root Zone System without use of electricity and chemicals recycles waste water from the facility to provide clean water for gardening.
Guests can choose to explore the mesmerizing jungle in an elephant safari or a jeep, drive through the jungle to visit the local neighborhoods or spend your day at the eco-friendly property. Within the property, is a family sports room, horseback riding, invigorating massages at the Aahana Naturopathy Centre and at dusk, guests can relax by the pool around the bonfire under the star lit sky.
The resort takes pride in being an eco-friendly resort so guests enjoy their stay here comfortable with the knowledge that they have done so without damaging the fragile ecosystem around them.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Pantnagar Airport, Uttarakhand
- Closest Railway Station
- Ramnagar Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Drive from New Delhi to the Resort is 5 hrs.
- All above mentioned rates are per night basis.
- All current applicable taxes.
- Prices are inclusive of all the food and services (as per doctor's advice).
- Beauty therapies are not included.
- Personalized sessions will be charged extra.
- Attendants will be charged extra.
- Guests are expected to maintain silence and respect the silence of the fellow guests.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consuming food from outside is strictly prohibited.
- 07 days from the date of Arrival/no show - No refund is claimable.
- 15 days to 07 days of arrival - 50% refund is claimable, after deduction of TDS/Service charge/Taxes/Bank charges.
- 15 days or more prior to the date of arrival- Refund is claimable after deduction of TDS/Service charge/Taxes/Bank charges.