BACHI BIRDING& WELLNESS RETREAT
Muskotia Wellness | Nainital, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
BACHI BIRDING& WELLNESS RETREAT
11TH MARCH 2020 (WEDNESDAY) TO 15TH MARCH 2020 (SATURDAY)
@ KILBURY FOREST, MUSKOTIA, NAINITAL, UTTRAKHAND
The Retreat’s Concept
Retreat indicates a period of time when we take a break from our usual activities and come to The Himalayas. Just be with yourself, connect with Nature, Birds and flora fauna @ BACHI BIRDING& WELLNESS RETREAT
Conducted by Mr Bachi Singh Bhist in collaboration with Muskotia Wellness @ Kilbury forest, Nainital Himalayas, Uttrakhand, INDIA.
The retreat is for 3 days residential Retreat (4 nights and 5 days with Check in and Check out) dates Check in-11TH MARCH 2020 (THURSDAY) TO Check out-15TH MARCH 2020(SATURDAY)
for a select group of participants so that individual care & attention can be provided to every participant.
- Trekking through trails in Kilbury forest observing, studying and enjoying the rich flora and fauna in this untouched forest
- Identifying Birds (check out Kilbury-Naina Devi Birds Conservatory on the internet). Level Beginners and Internediate. Objective is to sight maximum number of birds during the Retreat period. Kilbury forest has permanent birds like the Phesant, Magpie, Himalayan tits etc and migratory birds depending on the month of the year. It is estimated that Kilbury forest has over 500 species of birds bothe migratory and permanent.
- Trees, plants and other flora and fauna @ kilbury forest
- Trekking in the forest is very healing for good mental and physical health (check out healing properties on human beings while being in the forest and its benefits on the internet)
Activities during the retreat:
- BIRDING IN forest trails: 3 Birding trails in the Kilbury forest ( one each every day. Could be morning or evening)
- Vegetarian Healthy food and Himalayan cuisine
- Every Evening Bon fire and music
-One Yog and meditation session
-Time with yourself…….
BACHI Singh Bhist is a home grown name in Birding and Tiger conservation at Corbett National Tiger Park. Himalayan forest, especially Corbett (Ramnagar) is like a second home to Bachi. 30 years of extensive experience in the forest. Having conducted workshops at Uttrakhand, Madhya Pradesh and Rajsthan forest. He has also travelled to East Africa including Masai Mara studying the wildlife. Bachi’s personality and knowledge of Himalayan forest is something to learn from. Travel with Bachi in the Kilbury forest for 3 days understanding Birds and forest.He is a keen Birder. Animal conservation activist and photographer
Inclusions4 Night Accommodation
Any Personal Expense
MUSKOTIA COTTAGES TWIN SHARING
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Muskotia Wellness offers luxury yoga retreat.
Muskotia is surrounded with Oak forest which is also an international Birding destination with rich Flora and Fauna. Muskotia location is 17 kms off main Nainital town. To reach Muskotia, one has to drive into Nainital town and then take a detour on Kilbury forest road to reach location. Beautiful mesmerizing drive to the venue with snow clad Himalayas running along side of the road. Nainital is 270 kms from Noida (6.5 hours drive), Regular Shatabadi-Chair Car connections and other trains to Kathgodam (35 kms from Nainital), Nearest Airport Pant nagar, 65 kms from Nainital.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- PANTANAGAR (65KMS TO NAINITAL)
- Closest Railway Station
- KATHGODAM (35 KMS TO NAINITAL)
- Traveling by Road
- DRIVE INTO NAINITAL TOWN AND THEN DETOUR TO KILBURY FOREST. MUSKOTIA IS 17 KMS FROM NAINITAL DOWN TOWN
AN ADVANCE OF 30% OF TOTAL PACKAGE COST NEED TO DEPOSITE AND BALANCE ATCHECKIN TIME BEFORE THE EVENT.
CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT: BOOKING CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO NEXT EVENT, IN CASE REFUND REQUIRED THEN ADVANCE AMOUNT ADJUSTED AND BALANCE REFUNDED. CANCELLATION BY MUSKOTIA: 10% OF TOTAL EVENT PACKAGE PRICE DEDUCTED AND BALANCE REFUNDED TO CUSTOMER