Ayurverda Panchakarma Program
Shreyas Yoga Retreat | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
Panchakarma, in Sanskrit literally means 'five actions', and in Ayurvedic practices these are procedures with significant purifying and rejuvenating powers for one's body. The Panchakarma treatment is aimed at balancing the biological energies of Vata, Pita and Kapha; the essential doshas which represent the unique blends of one's physical, emotional, and mental characteristics. Ancient scriptures attribute most illnesses to an imbalance of the doshas, and the Panchakarma treatment is designed to eliminate disease-causing toxins, release deep-rooted stress and unlock the latent healing powers of one's body. The five-fold therapy is known to invigorate the body and mind, and is also known as 'Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapy'.
Panchakarma treatments are carried out in 3 phases: 'poorva karma' - preparation of the body, 'pradhana karma' - the principal procedures, and 'paschat karma' - the post-treatment regimes. Within each phase, there are several possible therapies; and our in-house experts will design your Panchakarma regime after a preliminary diagnosis. Thus, the therapies will vary as per your age, body type, dosha imbalance and specific ailments, as also by season. Needless to say, like in all therapeutic processes, each stage has its own importance - and while the benefits may be evident during the course of treatment, it is necessary to see the entire process through for long-lasting results.
Any healing process is best done in a conducive environment; a place where one can 'breathe freely', away from the everyday stress and strictures. At Anaha Spa, we strive to provide you with just that; expanses of gardens to reconnect with Nature, open spaces to unwind and destress, sheltered pavilions for meditation and self-reflection, yet with every creature comfort as we believe the path to wellness needn't be an austere one. To us, Panchakarma is also about reconnecting at 5 levels: emotional, physical, social, mental and spiritual. Let us guide you through your journey to wellness and wellbeing.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Wellness Consultation on arrival
- Accommodation in a Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
- Dosha specific Ayurvedic Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group Yoga Sessions
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session
- Use of all recreational facilities - Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
InclusionsTreatment Includes Sessions Minutes
Ayurvedic and Wellness consultations 2 45
Body composition analysis based on Ayurveda 1 --
Individual Ayurveda diet plan based on doctors advice 1 --
Personalized Ayurvedic Therapies per person
Abhyanga 7 30
Choornapinda Swedam 3 30
Matra Vasti 3 30
Nasyam 3 30
Navarakizhi / Pizichil 5 30
Netratarpana 3 30
Nirooha Vasti 1 30
Shirodhara 7 30
Thalam 5 --
Virechana 1 --
Personalised Pranayama sessions 4 60
Personalised Meditation sessions 2 60
Personalised Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) sessions 2 60
Cooking Classes on healthy vegetarian cuisine 2 60
Personalised Yogic Kriya – Jala neti, Vaman Dhauti 6 15
Detailed session on lifestyle recommendation and counseling 1 60
Free medicines during the treatment
Roundtrip Airport transfers
Garden Tented cottage / Poolside cottage
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Shreyas Yoga Retreat in Bengaluru is a luxury Yoga retreat, set in a serene and calming environment on 25-acres of greenery and frangipani gardens. It can welcome up to 20 guests at their eco-friendly cottage suites and tents. Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and other meditative practices like Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Pratyahara, daily guided meditation and chanting sessions, Ayurvedic massages, a wholesome menu of vegetarian cuisine, mouna and karma Yoga - to appreciate silence and a selfless attitude towards work respectively are practiced here. Guests can help in the community with activities like farming in the retreats' organic garden, cooking and serving food to village school children.
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Trained therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Yoga & meditation hall
- Machans & meditation huts
- Open-Air Amphitheatre
- 3 treatment rooms
- Herbal & Vegetable Garden, Yoga Academy
- Infinity pool & heated Jacuzzi
- Jogging trail
- Home theatre
- Cricket nets & bowling machine
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Accommodation: Pool side, Garden tented & 3-bedroom Cottages (A.C. and non A.C.)
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 20-32º C
- Nearest International Airport: Bengaluru International Airport (21 kms)
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
Range of treatments and therapies
- Weight loss
- Weight Management
- Ailment Management
- Panchkarma Program
- Yoga- Hatha, Ashtanga, Yoga & Spirituality, Yoga Processes
- Silent Retreat
- Wellness for Soul
- Culinary experience
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Twice daily group Yoga Classes
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation class
- Relaxation Ayurvedic massage on the day of arrival
- Personalized inputs on Ayurveda and Wellbeing
- Session on integrating yoga into daily life
- Community exercise that involves Farming
- Nature-based exercises
- Use of all recreational facilities- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets and Library.
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Roundtrip Airport transfers (at additional cost)
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 11.00 hrs
- Vidhan Saudha-Legislative Assembly
- Cubbon Park
- Botanical Garden
- Local Shopping (don’t forget Mysore Silk)
(In & around excursions)
- Bandipur National park
- Belur,Halebid and Shravabelagola
- Jog Falls
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bangalore International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Bangalore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected with highways to Hyderabad, many major cities,
Food / Beverages: Shreyas serves gourmet vegetarian cuisine. Alcohol is not served and guests are requested not to bring their own for private consumption. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Total rooms: 3 Poolside cottages, 8 Garden cottages and 1 3-bedroom Garden cottage
Check In : Our standard check-in is 1200 hrs and check-out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in and late check-out are offered subject to availability and are chargeable.
Breakfast / lunch / dinner: All meals are included in our rates, whether it is a nightly rate or a package. We do not have a room-only option.
Christmas / New Year: A minimum stay of 5 nights is required between 15 December and 10 January.
Group bookings: Group rates are available for bookings of 5 or more cottages; please contact us for details in case of an inquiry.
Transfers: Round trip transfers are available on request and are charged at US$ 100 plus taxes and service charge for transfer in an air-conditioned Toyota Innova.
Booking: As a small property, late cancellations have a very negative impact on us and we therefore require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation.
- Any cancellation made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will not incur any cancellation charges. The deposit will be returned.
- For any cancellations received 5 to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the full amount will be charged (there will not be any refund of the 50% deposit the guests have paid).
- Any cancellation received in 0 to 5 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total amount of the stay.
- Any reduced stays whilst at the Retreat will still incur a cost of 100% of the total price; there will be no adjustment for early departure.
- No shows will incur a charge of 100% of the full amount.