Veda5 Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
In addition to drinking plenty of detoxifying fluids, this particular cleanse based on eating a mono-diet of whole grains and kitchari tailored to each’s constitution. Following doctor advice ayurvedic treatments and specific herbal remedies are prescribed to regulate digestion, ease elimination, and support the body’s natural detoxification processes. This regime endorses the physiology by slowing the flood of harmful inputs and provides the body with the vital opportunity to rest, recover and heal itself.
A simple cleanse can help to:
- Improve digestion and metabolic functions.
- Promote regular and balanced elimination.
- Support a healthy body weight.
- Nurture an improved sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
- Encourage a balanced sleep cycle.
- Improve overall health.
Inclusions: Stay in well appointed room, Veda5 vegetarian cuisine meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + Evening Tea), Doctor Consultation and daily Ayurvedic treatment (90 Min), Ayurveda lectures/cooking classes, half day excursion once a week, cultural program on weekends, Scheduled wellness activities: Daily Yoga, Meditation session, Temple Trek, Airport transfers.
InclusionsStay In Well-Appointed Room
Veda5 Vegetarian Cuisine Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + Poolside Evening Tea)
Ayurveda Doctor Consultation And 1 Hour Daily Ayurvedic Treatment
Ayurveda Lectures and Ayurveda Cooking Classes
Half-Day Sightseeing and Classical Music Evening Each Week
Scheduled Wellness Activities: Daily Yoga, Meditation Session, Guided Temple Trek, Waterfall Visit
Return Airport Transfers from Dehradun Airport
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Veda5 Ayurveda clinic and spa are run by highly experienced doctors and offer authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatments and customized care for each guest. High-quality natural products are used for relaxation, rejuvenation and healing treatments and which are done by well-trained therapists under the supervision of doctors. The practice of Ayurveda is designed to promote human happiness, health and creative growth.
- 2 yoga pavilions
- A mediation-cave
- Boutique shop
- Room safe locker
- A world class Ayurveda centre
- Pure vegetarian 'sattvic' dining
- A family friendly retreat
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- 22 rooms, designed with elegance
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Herbal Garden and in-house grown vegetables
- Well- trained therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation experiences and talks
- Location: 10km from Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Climate: Cooler temperatures with seasonal variations
- Nearest International Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
- Activity room and many other modern amenities for children
- Well-designed with natural and healthy living in mind
- Accommodation: Suites, non-smoking rooms, family rooms
Range of treatments and therapies
- Weight loss
- Ayurvedic Detox
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Ayurveda & Yoga Detox
- Individual Wellness Consultation
- Ayurvedic Consultation (as per requirement)
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counselling session
- Veda5 Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
- Scheduled wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation& Kirtan
- Fitness sessions, Cooking demonstrations, and weekly trekking
- Telephone calls
- Personal laundry
- Temple Trek
- Airport transfers
Check in: 2:00 pm
Check out: 12 noon
- Ganga Arti
- Triveni Ghat
- Nature Walks & Treks
- White Water Rafting
- Local shopping-Pashmina shawls
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Smoking, alcohol, meat, eggs, fish, intoxicating drugs are not allowed in ashram. - Government Taxes will be charged extra and are subject to change. - Reservations will be confirmed against 100% advance payments. - Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis. - Telephone calls, Internet, Personal laundry, and other additional service requested will be charged extra.
30 days before arrival date – 100% Refund; 15 days before arrival date – 50% Refund; Less than 5 days before arrival date / Change in Schedule during the stay – No Refund.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.