Swastha Ayurveda Villa | Hikkaduwa, Southern | Outskirts
* Room with nature or garden facing
* Ayurvedic treatments.
* Consultations with an Ayurvedic physician
* Ayurvedic food, adjusted from the physician to person and sickness (a diet will only be served after
recommendation of the physician)
* The individually matched medicine (the medicine is produced by us)
* Presentations/lectures on medicine and it’s production, treatments, Yoga, nutrition, Ayurveda in general
In contrast to AYU-P with AYU-R in the price already included:
Treatment also for joint complaints, Quantity, and Intensiveness of Medicine, number of treatments
unlimited and coordinate with the patient (separate accounting for treatments of Ayurvedic specialists).
A separate settlement will be required for the following services and items:
* Medicine, taken home after the stay.
* Additional tests (such as blood or urine).
* beverages not included in the ayurvedic full board.
* Nanny (for children up to 10 years of age): per day € 8.00.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Swastha Ayurveda Villa is committed to offering an enjoyable and unforgettable experience to all its guests. Set in the welcoming town of Hikkaduwa, 700m from the Hikkaduwa beach, the resort offers stunning and private villas. The resort offers 5 apartments - 2 large luxury apartments with views over the jungle & palm trees and 3 small apartments with views of the flower garden. All apartments are fully furnished and offer air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchen and 24/7 Wi-fi.
In the garden, is a unique waterfall covered with crystals & gemstones and in the middle of the waterfall stands a Goddess, a Divine One - a perfect place for relaxation, meditations or yoga.
The house of Ayurveda offers healing and deeply relaxing treatments with pure natural oils which are very effective for increasing one's overall wellness. The Ayurvedic spa offers all guests at the resort, 30 minutes free Ayurvedic massage from a selection of authentic treatments like Shirodara, Pinda Sveda and more - chosen after a consultation with the inhouse Doctor.
The retreat also extends services like arranging transport and exciting tours all over Sri Lanka, to ensure guests take home an inspiring and memorable vacation.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bandaranaike International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Hikkaduwa Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- A2 (Colombo, Mathara Wellawaya highway)
* Minimum stay requirement is 7 days.
* Children under age of 16 years are not accepted.
* Minimum (recommended) duration of a Panchakarma treatment is 14 days.
* We will manage your transfer from and to the airport by limousine or minivan with AC
* Cost is € 50/per car /per way
* On your arrival at the airport a driver will wait for you at the arrival lounge holding a placard with your full name.
Check-In And Check-Out
* On arrival day normal check-in time is at 2pm.
* On departure day normal check-out time is at 12noon
* 50% of the total amount in advance when booking.
* You can pay cash for the remaining amount when you arrive at the resort.
* More than 40 Days before check-in date - 15% cancellation fee of the total package amount.
* Less than 28 Days before check-in date - 30% cancellation fee of the total package amount.
* Less than 21 Days before check-in date - 40% cancellation fee of the total package amount.
* Less than 14 Days before check-in date - 50% cancellation fee of the total package amount.