Ayurveda Panchakarma Program
Raha Le Meridian | Cochin, Kerala | City Center
Detoxification helps your body cleanse and feel vibrant throughout the changing seasons. From yoga poses to healthy foods and Ayurvedic treatment procedures will make you feeling your best self safely.
- Two sessions of Ayurveda treatments per day
- Two session of physiotherapy
- Acupuncture/Yoga therapy
- Doctor’s consultation
- Nursing care/services
- Airport pickup and drop
- Breakfast for patient and bystander(Raha Le Merdien & Raha Bamboo lagoon )
- Lab investigations(blood,CT,MRI etc)
- Laundry charges
- Discharge medicines
- Emergency referral to higher hospitals
- Outside Consultation/Referals/Medicines if needed
A/C , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
The Raha Le Meridian is a national and international award-winning, ISO 9001-2008 certified resort which also has a Green leaf accreditation - the highest in the category from the Kerala government's Department of Tourism. Raha Bamboo Lagoon Ayurveda Village bears the torch of the 5,000-year-old time-tested science of life. It has been in the forefront to provide the best Ayurveda treatment services against a wide range of diseases. The success rate in certain difficult to treat cases made Raha the best sought after one in Kerala.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Ernakulam Junction Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well Connected to all the major roads.
1. Reservation will be confirmed against the 50% payment of the total amount booking.
2. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
3. Personal laundry, telephone calls other additional services requested will be charged extra.
4. All package rates include the cost of all consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, accommodation, yoga, meditation, the clothes will be provided on your arrival.
5. Guests are expected to maintain silence and respect the silence of the fellow guests.
- Free cancellation is permitted only if it is made before 30 days to date of arrival
- For Cancellations made between 7 – 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire amount will be charged
- For Cancellations made between 0 – 7 days prior to arrival, 80% of the entire amount will be charged.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.