Ayurveda Detoxification & Rejuvenation Program
Abad Turtle Beach | Alappuzha, Kerala | Outskirts
Aimed at purifying and de-toxifying 7 elements that constitute the human body. A perfect balance of tridoshas and Pancha mahabhuta is achieved with this program. Includes snehapana, swedana and Sodhana/Panchakarma treatments.
Benefits: Consistent BMR, enhanced immunity, healthier nervous and muscular coordination, improved body nourishment, memory and intelligence, prolonged life span and physical endurance.
1. Accommodation (Ac, twin sharing)
2. Full board Ayurveda meals
3. Ayurveda treatments
4. Daily Yoga except on arrival and detoxification days (in group)
5. Doctor’ consultation
6. Internal medicines
7. Pick-up and drop-off from nearest airport
8. Complimentary Wi-Fi
9. All applicable taxes
A/C , TV , Minibar , Telephone , Double Bed , Wi-Fi/ Internet , In-room Dining ,
The soothing and tranquil beauty of the beaches in Mararikulam is sure to rejuvenate your senses. Overlooking the scenic beaches is the exquisite ABAD Turtle Beach. This Alleppey beach resort is stretched across an expansive area of 13 acres with comfortably luxurious cottages. The stay offers scintillating views of a private beach, kids play area, an Ayurvedic center with wellness treatments, multi-cuisine restaurants with Indian and continental dishes, elevated infinity swimming pool and sunbathing deck.
- A traditional Ayurvedic Spa
- All meals included
- 1 +1 (on call) manned by experienced doctors and masseurs.
- 6 Well- trained Therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Range of body & beauty treatments offered at Spa
- 4 treatment rooms
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Book Shop
- A family retreat with kids play area
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Accommodation: 30 beach cottages and villas
- The butterfly garden and the vegetable farm are the highlights of the resort
- The multi cuisine restaurant offers Indian & continental cuisine
- An elevated infinity swimming pool and sunbathing deck.
- Location: Mararikulam, Cochin, Kerala, India
- Nearest International Airport: Cochin International Airport, (80 kms away)
Range of treatments and therapies:
- Ayurveda Ailment Management
- Spine & Neck care
- Beauty Care
- Stress Relief
- Full board Ayurveda meals
- Ayurveda treatments
- Yoga except on arrival and detoxification days (in groups)
- Doctor’ consultation
- Internal medicines
- Pick-up and drop-off from nearest airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to Swimming pools
- On call doctor accommodation
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Over the counter
- Cooking demonstrations
Check in: 1:00pm
Check out: 11:00am
- A visit to the fisherman’s village
- Excursions to paddy fields
- Alleppey Sight-seeing
- Backwater cruise
- Day cruise
- Sunset cruise in a motorboat
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport, 80 km
- Closest Railway Station
- Alleppey Railway Station 15 km Mararikulam Train Station 3 km
- Traveling by Road
- National Highways 47 5 km/15 min
- An advance payment should be made at the time of confirmation of the reservation for both FIT and GIT.
- Full and final payments to be made 3 bank working days before the date of Tour for FIT bookings.
- Complete payment should be made at least 30 days before the day of the tour for the GIT bookings
- Abad Group of Hotels reserves the right to cancel the booking in case of non-payment of above-mentioned advance/final payments as per schedule.
- All deposits/payments need to be made via cash or demand draft, along with the Permanent Account Number to any of our the below mentioned banks.
BONAFIDE TOUR LEADER
1. Free for groups consisting of 15 or more full –paying pax
2. 50% discount for groups consisting of less than 15, but more than 10 full paying pax.
- The voucher/payment must be received 30 days prior to the cut-off date given by Central Reservation, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Cancellation of a reservation received between 15 - 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the whole duration of the stay.
- Cancellation of a reservation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- The travel agent voucher/payment must be received 45 days prior to the cut-off date given by CRS, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms within 30 - 15 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the entire stay per hotel.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms received less than 15 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay per hotel.