ANKIT TREKKING & WELLNESS RETREAT
Muskotia Wellness | Nainital, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
ANKIT TREKKING & WELLNESS RETREAT
12TH MARCH 2020 (THURSDAY) TO 15TH MARCH 2020 (SATURDAY)
@ KILBURY FOREST, MUSKOTIA, NAINITAL, UTTRAKHAND
The Retreat’s Concept
Retreat indicates a period of time when we take a break from our usual activities and come to The Himalayas. Just be with yourself and connect with Nature while being at ANKIT TREKKING & WELLNESS RETREAT
Conducted by Mr Ankit Loiwal in collaboration with Muskotia Wellness @ Kilbury forest, Nainital Himalayas, Uttrakhand, INDIA.
The retreat is a 2 days residential Retreat (3 nights and 4 days with Check in and Check out) dates Check in-12TH MARCH 2020 (THURSDAY) TO Check out-15TH MARCH 2020(SATURDAY)
for a select group of participants so that individual care & attention can be provided to every participant.
- Trekking through trails in Kilbury forest observing, studying and enjoying the rich flora and fauna on this untouched forest
- Identifying Birds (check out Kilbury-Naina Devi Birds Conservatory on the internet), trees, plants and other flora and fauna @ kilbury forest
- Trekking in the forest is very healing for good mental and physical health (check out healing properties on human beings while being in the forest and its benefits on the internet)
Activities during the retreat:
- Walking forest trails: One Morning and One Post lunch Trekking trail into the forest experiencing different moods, colours and flora fauna in the Kilbury
- Vegetarian Healthy food and Himalayan cuisine
- Every Evening Bon fire and music
-One Yog and meditation session
-Time with yourself…….
ANKIT Trekking & wellness Retreat will be mainly conducted by Mr. Ankit Loiwal, who is a native of Kumaon, a naturalist, Birder, photographer and keen trekker. He has grown up in the Himalayas. His experiences are from Field guiding and providing outdoor adventure experiences. He is a very keen bird watcher, mountaineer and trekker. His knowledge on Flora and fauna in the Himalayas is building up well. He is also known in the Nainital area as OWL expert ( has many Owl sightings to his credit) Ankit has qualified from The Nainital Mountaineering Institute has done over 7 years of extensive Trekking from the foothills to the Glaciers in the Himalayas. He is keen Bird/ wild animal watcher, photographer
ANKIT Trekking & Wellness Retreat is a 2 Day/3 night full residential program.
Inclusions• Check-in: anytime on 12th March 2020 (All day Check in. Last Check in at 6 pm)
• Check-out: By 11 am on 15th March 2020 post Breakfast
• Meals: 12th April- Lunch/ Evening herbal tea (depending on time of your arrival) and Dinner
o 13th& 14th: All meals++ + with unlimited herbal tea (Detox)
o 25th April: Breakfast
• The food served in simple vegetarian, healthy food, detox, Himalayan & tasty!
• All program activities
• All program material
Any Personal Expense
MUSKOTIA COTTAGES TWIN SHARING
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Muskotia Wellness offers luxury yoga retreat.
Muskotia is surrounded with Oak forest which is also an international Birding destination with rich Flora and Fauna. Muskotia location is 17 kms off main Nainital town. To reach Muskotia, one has to drive into Nainital town and then take a detour on Kilbury forest road to reach location. Beautiful mesmerizing drive to the venue with snow clad Himalayas running along side of the road. Nainital is 270 kms from Noida (6.5 hours drive), Regular Shatabadi-Chair Car connections and other trains to Kathgodam (35 kms from Nainital), Nearest Airport Pant nagar, 65 kms from Nainital.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- PANTANAGAR (65KMS TO NAINITAL)
- Closest Railway Station
- KATHGODAM (35 KMS TO NAINITAL)
- Traveling by Road
- DRIVE INTO NAINITAL TOWN AND THEN DETOUR TO KILBURY FOREST. MUSKOTIA IS 17 KMS FROM NAINITAL DOWN TOWN
AN ADVANCE OF 30% OF TOTAL PACKAGE COST NEED TO DEPOSITE AND BALANCE ATCHECKIN TIME BEFORE THE EVENT.
CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT: BOOKING CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO NEXT EVENT, IN CASE REFUND REQUIRED THEN ADVANCE AMOUNT ADJUSTED AND BALANCE REFUNDED. CANCELLATION BY MUSKOTIA: 10% OF TOTAL EVENT PACKAGE PRICE DEDUCTED AND BALANCE REFUNDED TO CUSTOMER